Bottleneck Gallery News/Rumors!

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
unbroken1
Art Expert
Posts: 1454
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2004 1:00 am

Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:06 pm

More tease please! I like.
User avatar
PLUSH
Art Expert
Posts: 7197
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:43 pm
Location: TEXAS

Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:18 pm

unbroken1 wrote:More tease please! I like.
Image
User avatar
whiskaz
Art Expert
Posts: 2106
Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 1:15 pm

Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:41 pm

Possibly the best deal with it gif ever.
User avatar
Scottjohnston
Art Expert
Posts: 2535
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:46 pm

Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:43 pm

Subway Bisser tease :shock:

Can't wait to see this, and the murals he does Joe :pint:
Last edited by Scottjohnston on Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
jayper
Art Expert
Posts: 2006
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:02 am

Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:52 pm

It seems quiet around here. Almost too quiet...
User avatar
acidburn
Art Expert
Posts: 9263
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:06 pm

Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:46 pm

jayper wrote:It seems quiet around here. Almost too quiet...
Catching up on shipping the next 4 days. Should have everything out


Next week should be Chris Skinner and DEIH :-)
User avatar
markenglert
Art Expert
Posts: 3078
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:50 pm
Location: Lake Arrowhead, CA
Contact:

Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:09 pm

agr719 wrote:
acidburn wrote:Pawnee arrived today too :-)

Will get all orders out this week hopefully.
:clap: Really looking forward to seeing this and "Conflict" in person :pint:
No jpeg can prepare you for the colors on the reg...
User avatar
acidburn
Art Expert
Posts: 9263
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:06 pm

Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:14 pm

markenglert wrote:
agr719 wrote:
acidburn wrote:Pawnee arrived today too :-)

Will get all orders out this week hopefully.
:clap: Really looking forward to seeing this and "Conflict" in person :pint:
No jpeg can prepare you for the colors on the reg...
This x 100000

First thing I emailed mark was about the colors
User avatar
ArchibaldTuttle
Art Expert
Posts: 1412
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:19 pm

Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:29 pm

whiskaz wrote:Possibly the best deal with it gif ever.
Is that Eastbound & Down? (Both proud and ashamed I would recognize that.)
User avatar
acidburn
Art Expert
Posts: 9263
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:06 pm

Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:36 pm

Tmrw Jerkface, Englert and the remaining Tabby go out.

Anyone that received a tracking over the last few days, the pickup will be tmrw.
User avatar
Scottjohnston
Art Expert
Posts: 2535
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:46 pm

Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:25 pm

Whoa - DEIH as well? You guys are picking up on some nice street artists! :clap:
User avatar
acidburn
Art Expert
Posts: 9263
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:06 pm

Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:31 pm

Scottjohnston wrote:Whoa - DEIH as well? You guys are picking up on some nice street artists! :clap:
yea his package will be arriving in the next couple days I believe.
User avatar
mattkardish
Art Expert
Posts: 3807
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:28 pm
Location: Paddy's Pub

Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:33 pm

ArchibaldTuttle wrote:
whiskaz wrote:Possibly the best deal with it gif ever.
Is that Eastbound & Down? (Both proud and ashamed I would recognize that.)
Did you feel it down in your plums?
User avatar
lsmith55
Art Expert
Posts: 5560
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:30 pm

Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:03 am

mattkardish wrote:
ArchibaldTuttle wrote:
whiskaz wrote:Possibly the best deal with it gif ever.
Is that Eastbound & Down? (Both proud and ashamed I would recognize that.)
Did you feel it down in your plums?
Image Don't try it, you drymount.
User avatar
mlwells04
Art Expert
Posts: 1179
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am
Location: NYC
Contact:

Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:56 am

acidburn wrote:
Scottjohnston wrote:Whoa - DEIH as well? You guys are picking up on some nice street artists! :clap:
yea his package will be arriving in the next couple days I believe.

Cant wait for the reveal! :drool: :clap:
Post Reply