Bottleneck Gallery News/Rumors!

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
MetsJedi
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 174
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:41 am
Location: Brooklyn

Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:19 pm

Just got it and my Ferguson Star Wars set was here waiting for me. They look great. Thanks guys.
ImageImageImage
User avatar
acidburn
Art Daddy
Posts: 10012
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:06 pm

Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:36 pm

MetsJedi wrote:Just got it and my Ferguson Star Wars set was here waiting for me. They look great. Thanks guys.
glad theyre hitting homes. We had to get extra help to ship them out. Josh packed them all. Did a great job.

Raid71 email sent to Mead Street buyers.Writing up newsletter for general mailing list
User avatar
acidburn
Art Daddy
Posts: 10012
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:06 pm

Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:29 pm

Image

"Don't Walk"
36 x 18 inches
Numbered edition of 100
$45


Image

Variant
Edition of 20
In-store purchase at a later date
User avatar
vster23
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 232
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:02 pm

Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:32 pm

Don't Walk is INCREDIBLE! Print looks great!
User avatar
Lightagami
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 550
Joined: Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:42 pm

Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:21 pm

acidburn wrote:mentioned it in the other thread but shipping on the reserves will be for free
Is this referring to the Raid piece? I'm about to make a purchase so just wondering
User avatar
toobs
Art Expert
Posts: 8639
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:55 pm
Contact:

Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:23 pm

reminds me of some of your guys fave artist
Image
Codeblue wrote:Ya know they'll put out at least 1 "ZOMG gotta rub mah nuts on another dukes butt to get in line for it" poster.
User avatar
acidburn
Art Daddy
Posts: 10012
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:06 pm

Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:23 pm

Lightagami wrote:
acidburn wrote:mentioned it in the other thread but shipping on the reserves will be for free
Is this referring to the Raid piece? I'm about to make a purchase so just wondering
nah QBiC.

And im surprised you didnt put this up today...


Image
User avatar
toobs
Art Expert
Posts: 8639
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:55 pm
Contact:

Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:25 pm

wow those pez are off da hook
Codeblue wrote:Ya know they'll put out at least 1 "ZOMG gotta rub mah nuts on another dukes butt to get in line for it" poster.
User avatar
WalterSobchak
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 928
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:22 am

Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:30 pm

Definitely like the PEZ
Every morning I awake as someone else.
User avatar
Lightagami
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 550
Joined: Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:42 pm

Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:34 pm

acidburn wrote:
Lightagami wrote:
acidburn wrote:mentioned it in the other thread but shipping on the reserves will be for free
Is this referring to the Raid piece? I'm about to make a purchase so just wondering
nah QBiC.

And im surprised you didnt put this up today...


Image
Was busy at work but yes!!! Thanks for clarification
User avatar
acidburn
Art Daddy
Posts: 10012
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:06 pm

Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:39 pm

i want to see what he does with the hand embellishments haha
User avatar
Z0MBIEproof
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 940
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:35 am

Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:44 pm

acidburn wrote:
Image

This looks amazing! Next buy for sure. AcidBurn-let us know when the reserves start please :drool:
Image ~ Image ~ Image ~ Image ~ Image
User avatar
acidburn
Art Daddy
Posts: 10012
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:06 pm

Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:46 pm

will shoot everyone an email after the QBic release. Next up on UTB
User avatar
acidburn
Art Daddy
Posts: 10012
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:06 pm

Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:51 pm

Raid is doing great. Basically all reserves are filled up. Didn't have emails for people who paid in cash at show
User avatar
shibbyaholic
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 649
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:28 am

Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:37 am

I hope Welker's Memphis Grrrrl is one of your releases.... I need to get this after missing out on the WSP version of this print. Welker is killing it!!!!!
Image Image Image
Post Reply