Private Commission Club

General art-related discussion.
fourthstooge
Art Expert

Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:52 pm

The purge of non-participating members has begun and we're now taking on new members. If you want in, you'll need to participate in at least two of the current projects we've got going (pretty swank stuff - no brainer) as participation is what makes these things happen. PM me if you're interested.
I used to be a collector...now I'm a hoarder.
maden
Art Expert

Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:28 pm

I would like to be rich, please PM me.
We'll kill the fatted calf tonight, so stick around

jeter0204
Art Expert

Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:40 pm

If you want to skip the wait and get in, I accept kick backs and anything I'm ISO. Hookups are welcomed as well.
ImageImageImage
danieldanger wrote: "...IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN STOUT. WHY WASNT IT STOUT? MY GOD PEOPLE, WE COULD BE HOLDING STOUT POSTERS RIGHT NOW."
fredo
Art God

Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:56 pm

maden wrote:I would like to be rich, please PM me.

Sorry, all full up.
just a foil for me today, thanks
jkw3000
EB Team

Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:06 am

For a good time, call 8675309.
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
punch
Art Expert

Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:26 am

fourthstooge wrote:The purge of non-participating members has begun and we're now taking on new members. If you want in, you'll need to participate in at least two of the current projects we've got going (pretty swank stuff - no brainer) as participation is what makes these things happen. PM me if you're interested.
I question the swankness of the stuff. If it was a no brainer you wouldn't have to purge people because they would pay for it.
jkw3000
EB Team

Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:54 am

punch wrote:
fourthstooge wrote:The purge of non-participating members has begun and we're now taking on new members. If you want in, you'll need to participate in at least two of the current projects we've got going (pretty swank stuff - no brainer) as participation is what makes these things happen. PM me if you're interested.
I question the swankness of the stuff. If it was a no brainer you wouldn't have to purge people because they would pay for it.
Not necessarily if it's sight unseen stuff.
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
MrWorldWide
Art Connoisseur

Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:04 am

In regards to Mark Lone talk ....

He's truly a SCAM ARTIST. There are other stories besides the Indy situation. Heck I even got a PM here from him the last time I remotely said his name telling me he's going to sue me for slander. So comical...
fourthstooge
Art Expert

Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:38 pm

punch wrote:
People don't even know what artists are lined up yet. We've got people who seem to have left collecting and no longer respond to messages or participate in commissions. A commission works by having people pull their funds to hire artists and pay to have projects printed. I'd say there has been a history of swank stuff and the expectation of similar things from upcoming artists is high.

Thanks for your consistently uplifting and positive support of all of this. I'll PM you with my address so you can come by and kick my dog.
I used to be a collector...now I'm a hoarder.
1nkling
Site Admin

Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:56 pm

fourthstooge wrote:Thanks for your consistently uplifting and positive support of all of this. I'll PM you with my address so you can come by and kick my dog.
My up to date trades and ISOs.
Froilan
Art Connoisseur

Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:18 pm

1nkling wrote:
fourthstooge wrote:Thanks for your consistently uplifting and positive support of all of this. I'll PM you with my address so you can come by and kick my dog.
Ooofff...that back-hand slap. :notworthy:
"... and then for one of them to come out and call out another artist for contributing to the over-saturated world of uninspired lazy art…" - Brad Klausen
jmagee87
Art Expert

Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:21 pm

Froilan wrote:
1nkling wrote:
Ooofff...that back-hand slap. :notworthy:
If it isnt something by *insert blue-chip street artist here*, punch is gonna fudge on it
Kramerica wrote:never listen to anything rambo says.
RambosRemodeler wrote:You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.
soupysound
EB Trainee

Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:02 pm

first time seeing this thread... interested in joining if new memberships are being accepted but know very little about the club history, past artists, group interests. always interested in commissions though (depending on artist or style).
Wooslscott
Art Enthusiast

Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:11 am

I'll join if there's a spot
KingMob
Art Enthusiast

Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:59 am

Hey, are there any available spots?