Private Commission Club

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
fourthstooge
Art Expert
Posts: 1650
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:16 am

Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:52 pm

The purge of non-participating members has begun and we're now taking on new members. If you want in, you'll need to participate in at least two of the current projects we've got going (pretty swank stuff - no brainer) as participation is what makes these things happen. PM me if you're interested.
I used to be a collector...now I'm a hoarder.
User avatar
maden
Art Expert
Posts: 8257
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:52 pm
Location: Del Boca Vista

Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:28 pm

I would like to be rich, please PM me.
We'll kill the fatted calf tonight, so stick around

Image
User avatar
jeter0204
Art Expert
Posts: 5548
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:53 am
Location: Frisco, TX
Contact:

Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:40 pm

If you want to skip the wait and get in, I accept kick backs and anything I'm ISO. Hookups are welcomed as well.
ImageImageImage
danieldanger wrote: "...IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN STOUT. WHY WASNT IT STOUT? MY GOD PEOPLE, WE COULD BE HOLDING STOUT POSTERS RIGHT NOW."
User avatar
fredo
Art God
Posts: 26692
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:26 pm
Location: ENZEE

Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:56 pm

maden wrote:I would like to be rich, please PM me.
Image

Sorry, all full up.
just a foil for me today, thanks
User avatar
jkw3000
EB Team
Posts: 23423
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Location: NYC

Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:06 am

For a good time, call 8675309.
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
User avatar
punch
Art Expert
Posts: 3982
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:22 pm

Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:26 am

fourthstooge wrote:The purge of non-participating members has begun and we're now taking on new members. If you want in, you'll need to participate in at least two of the current projects we've got going (pretty swank stuff - no brainer) as participation is what makes these things happen. PM me if you're interested.
I question the swankness of the stuff. If it was a no brainer you wouldn't have to purge people because they would pay for it.
User avatar
jkw3000
EB Team
Posts: 23423
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Location: NYC

Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:54 am

punch wrote:
fourthstooge wrote:The purge of non-participating members has begun and we're now taking on new members. If you want in, you'll need to participate in at least two of the current projects we've got going (pretty swank stuff - no brainer) as participation is what makes these things happen. PM me if you're interested.
I question the swankness of the stuff. If it was a no brainer you wouldn't have to purge people because they would pay for it.
Not necessarily if it's sight unseen stuff.
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
User avatar
MrWorldWide
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 198
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:11 pm

Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:04 am

In regards to Mark Lone talk ....

He's truly a SCAM ARTIST. There are other stories besides the Indy situation. Heck I even got a PM here from him the last time I remotely said his name telling me he's going to sue me for slander. So comical...
User avatar
fourthstooge
Art Expert
Posts: 1650
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:16 am

Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:38 pm

punch wrote:
fourthstooge wrote:The purge of non-participating members has begun and we're now taking on new members. If you want in, you'll need to participate in at least two of the current projects we've got going (pretty swank stuff - no brainer) as participation is what makes these things happen. PM me if you're interested.
I question the swankness of the stuff. If it was a no brainer you wouldn't have to purge people because they would pay for it.
People don't even know what artists are lined up yet. We've got people who seem to have left collecting and no longer respond to messages or participate in commissions. A commission works by having people pull their funds to hire artists and pay to have projects printed. I'd say there has been a history of swank stuff and the expectation of similar things from upcoming artists is high.

Thanks for your consistently uplifting and positive support of all of this. I'll PM you with my address so you can come by and kick my dog.
I used to be a collector...now I'm a hoarder.
User avatar
1nkling
Site Admin
Posts: 4313
Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 7:08 pm
Location: UK

Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:56 pm

fourthstooge wrote:Thanks for your consistently uplifting and positive support of all of this. I'll PM you with my address so you can come by and kick my dog.
Image
My up to date trades and ISOs.
Froilan
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 851
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:36 am

Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:18 pm

1nkling wrote:
fourthstooge wrote:Thanks for your consistently uplifting and positive support of all of this. I'll PM you with my address so you can come by and kick my dog.
Ooofff...that back-hand slap. :notworthy:
"... and then for one of them to come out and call out another artist for contributing to the over-saturated world of uninspired lazy art…" - Brad Klausen
User avatar
jmagee87
Art Expert
Posts: 5995
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:02 pm
Location: Baton Rouge, LA

Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:21 pm

Froilan wrote:
1nkling wrote:
fourthstooge wrote:Thanks for your consistently uplifting and positive support of all of this. I'll PM you with my address so you can come by and kick my dog.
Ooofff...that back-hand slap. :notworthy:
If it isnt something by *insert blue-chip street artist here*, punch is gonna fudge on it
Kramerica wrote:never listen to anything rambo says.
RambosRemodeler wrote:You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.
User avatar
soupysound
EB Trainee
Posts: 3730
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:38 pm

Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:02 pm

first time seeing this thread... interested in joining if new memberships are being accepted but know very little about the club history, past artists, group interests. always interested in commissions though (depending on artist or style).
Image
Wooslscott
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 90
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:10 pm

Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:11 am

I'll join if there's a spot
KingMob
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:38 pm

Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:59 am

Hey, are there any available spots?
Post Reply