Page 100 of 103

Re: Private Commission Club

Posted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:29 pm
by GiantBoyDective
it got finished & we arent gonna work with alan anymore. was not our fault we were waiting on him the entire time

Re: Private Commission Club

Posted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:30 pm
by Superfro33
Well technically right now I have nothing. I don't really "lose" till I actually get it.

Re: Private Commission Club

Posted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:31 pm
by cotis
Superfro33 wrote:
GiantBoyDective wrote:not only did it not get finished buy Lone has the stones to hang around the FB groups with many of the people he burned in them and no one says anything. idgi at all.
I said fudge all the time. But then he blocked me. :cry:
+1 on that I think.

PBT playground is my fav.

Re: Private Commission Club

Posted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:33 pm
by Buckhammer
man what is going on with these artists?! I did the same thing ( unfriended Lone) for the same reasons. I aint in the commission, but it really does take balls to post in groups with so many people you burned.

Re: Private Commission Club

Posted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:35 pm
by Superfro33
Buckhammer wrote:man what is going on with these artists?! I did the same thing ( unfriended Lone) for the same reasons. I aint in the commission, but it really does take balls to post in groups with so many people you burned.
The guy appears to have severe mental issues outside of his inability to function in his chosen profession. He's a delusional pathological liar. So I think that tends to make normal things hard.

Re: Private Commission Club

Posted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:36 pm
by GiantBoyDective
for anyone thinking of joining/asking to join the group though please keep in mind the leads arent making $ or getting free prints like most of the other commission group leads even though we put out as many posters. things get delayed, fudge happens etc.. so anyone that isnt a patient person would probably do well to just not join. Join one of the other groups so you can ignorantly fill the pockets of the greedy looking to make $$ off your pooled resources.

Re: Private Commission Club

Posted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:53 pm
by Buckhammer
Superfro33 wrote:
Buckhammer wrote:man what is going on with these artists?! I did the same thing ( unfriended Lone) for the same reasons. I aint in the commission, but it really does take balls to post in groups with so many people you burned.
The guy appears to have severe mental issues outside of his inability to function in his chosen profession. He's a delusional pathological liar. So I think that tends to make normal things hard.
According to his instagram I just checked, there is ALOT of indy work there, all "unused".... thankfully for your sakes.

Re: Private Commission Club

Posted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:54 pm
by Superfro33
Yeah..he was supposed to "use" all of that like 2 years ago. :lol:

Re: Private Commission Club

Posted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:55 pm
by Mapman
Well that sucks to hear about Mark, he always seems so keen on selling his work, but very naive on how to go about doing that without the help of a gallery. It does not really surprise me though, it seems like he's pretty poor off, and I mean that in a literal sense, he's always begging people to buy something just so he can pay a bill, get his computer fixed, or his car repaired, it's always something.

Re: Private Commission Club

Posted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:58 pm
by Buckhammer
Mapman wrote:Well that sucks to hear about Mark, he always seems so keen on selling his work, but very naive on how to go about doing that without the help of a gallery. It does not really surprise me though, it seems like he's pretty poor off, and I mean that in a literal sense, he's always begging people to buy something just so he can pay a bill, get his computer fixed, or his car repaired, it's always something.
Everytime I read his posts, I cringed. I wanted to say "Then get a job". ANY JOB. while you try to do what you wanna do and hope down the line the art pays fulltime, if ever.

Re: Private Commission Club

Posted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:01 pm
by fourthstooge
Superfro33 wrote:Speaking of missing money...where's that Wonka?
Wonka's here and still in the box. 18 posters in this shipping batch so I'm not even opening the box yet.

Re: Private Commission Club

Posted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:02 pm
by Mapman
No kidding, I tried helping him out with some advice on online storefronts, but it just seems like he is either hawking older works or pushing smaller digital prints instead of new gallery pieces.

Re: Private Commission Club

Posted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:49 pm
by fourthstooge
For you guys in the group, go to our collection site and pay for shipping if you haven't already done so. If it doesn't get paid, I'm not shipping it so get on it!

Re: Private Commission Club

Posted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:42 pm
by iambillyg
GiantBoyDective wrote:for anyone thinking of joining/asking to join the group though please keep in mind the leads arent making $ or getting free prints like most of the other commission group leads even though we put out as many posters. Join one of the other groups so you can ignorantly fill the pockets of the greedy looking to make $$ off your pooled resources.
Story time. (Not really.)

Re: Private Commission Club

Posted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:42 pm
by KSUvet
GiantBoyDective wrote:not only did it not get finished buy Lone has the stones to hang around the FB groups with many of the people he burned in them and no one says anything. idgi at all.
Maybe we should send in dskdaniel. :P