Private Commission Club

General art-related discussion.
ajmmck
Art Expert

Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:17 pm

danielpmcauliffe wrote:Wait, is there a Super Troopers commission I could get in on? Can somebody give me some info.
fourthstooge wrote:Image

We are doing an officially licensed Super Troopers poster in partnership with Broken Lizard in support of Super Troopers 2. This poster is the original Super Troopers. The poster is 18x24 and 8 colors and is being designed by Joshua Budich. The initial layout is with Broken Lizard right now for approvals.

The PPCC members have grabbed what they want and the rest are available to the public. If you would like one, you can grab it from our public link below. It will be shipped when printed and will be signed and numbered. Pricing includes shipping in the US. If you're outside the US, I'll contact you to collect for the additional shipping cost.

http://www.postercommissionclub.com/#!garagesale/cfvg
otakii901
Art Enthusiast

Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:23 pm

Hey guys, been waiting to get on the list for ages, is it possible to add me into the group, thanks alot
cotis
Art Expert

Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:57 pm

otakii901 wrote:Hey guys, been waiting to get on the list for ages, is it possible to add me into the group, thanks alot
just PM me your name, address, social security number and routing/bank account number and I'll get you all set up.

please don't do that, it was a joke.
ajmmck
Art Expert

Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:02 pm

cotis wrote:
otakii901 wrote:Hey guys, been waiting to get on the list for ages, is it possible to add me into the group, thanks alot
just PM me your name, address, social security number and routing/bank account number and I'll get you all set up.

please don't do that, it was a joke.
kansasbbq
Art God

Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:05 pm

TKuczynski wrote:Hopefully I can get the poster I ordered in May of 2014 before I get the boot
:shock:
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
MoviePosterEmpire

Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:05 pm

kansasbbq wrote:
TKuczynski wrote:Hopefully I can get the poster I ordered in May of 2014 before I get the boot
:shock:
That print will never be done...EVER! Actually, it's almost to the shipping phase.
TKuczynski
Art Expert

Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:50 am

Budich Last Crusade? Lulz I think its been printed for over a year now.

Im not about to melt over 30 bucks but this club is a joke unless you have a means to pick up whatever you order, shipping just never happens.

Edit: more lulz, checking my email I paid full shipping price in May 2015 for just this one poster. You guys got me good, nice one
1nkling
Site Admin

Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:10 am

TKuczynski wrote:Budich Last Crusade? Lulz I think its been printed for over a year now.

Im not about to melt over 30 bucks but this club is a joke unless you have a means to pick up whatever you order, shipping just never happens.

Edit: more lulz, checking my email I paid full shipping price in May 2015 for just this one poster. You guys got me good, nice one
I think maybe you've been unlucky. I'm in the UK and have received everything I've been in on apart from a few that are still ongoing. I did wait in some cases to combine in one tube but it all happened smoothly. Got my Last Crusade ages ago. Try contacting David again. He's shipping everything out single handed pretty much I believe. Not a task I'd want. :lol:
My up to date trades and ISOs.
hpoorthuis
Art Connoisseur

Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:36 am

Yeah David is shipping everything by himself, so it's easy to mis a something or get swamped. I have been waiting for a while now too on my latest batch, but I have nothing but the upmost respect for how David is leading this group and handeling things!
MoviePosterEmpire

Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:40 am

TKuczynski wrote:Budich Last Crusade? Lulz I think its been printed for over a year now.

I just assumed we were talking about the Wonka print.
fourthstooge
Art Expert

Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:10 pm

Don't know if you've been keeping up on Facebook where we conduct our activities, but Kilian's Interstellar was finished and printed faster than we expected so everybody opted to hold shipping until we had it in hand. Same with Jock's Apocalypse Now. So, we kept holding shipping by popular demand to send more at once and save everybody money.

If you didn't want to participate in any of those and just wanted to get your poster, all you had to do is send a note and I would have shipped it. You're on the shipping list, which is a big spreadsheet that has everybody's orders and what they got out of 18 different posters (counting regs and variants). I'll pop you to the top of the list and get your poster out. It's as easy as that.
I used to be a collector...now I'm a hoarder.
63schoeffling
Art Expert

Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:14 pm

It's my poster, and I want it nowww!
fourthstooge
Art Expert

Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:44 pm

63schoeffling wrote:It's my poster, and I want it nowww!
Fixed

I used to be a collector...now I'm a hoarder.
1nkling
Site Admin

Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:29 pm

fourthstooge wrote:

If you didn't want to participate in any of those and just wanted to get your poster, all you had to do is send a note and I would have shipped it. You're on the shipping list, which is a big spreadsheet that has everybody's orders and what they got out of 18 different posters (counting regs and variants). I'll pop you to the top of the list and get your poster out. It's as easy as that.
To be fair it seems he did arrange for just that one print to be shipped and paid for that. :D
My up to date trades and ISOs.
maddoghoek100
Art Expert

Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:23 pm

to be sure anyone that stresses over timing on stuff has no business in a commission group. i think i am waiting on quite a few things, and that is just to be expected. david is doing a lot on his own and im sure the vast majority of us appreciate it.