Private Commission Club

General art-related discussion.
Kramerica
Art Freak

Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:31 pm

maddoghoek100 wrote:to be sure anyone that stresses over timing on stuff has no business in a commission group. i think i am waiting on quite a few things, and that is just to be expected. david is doing a lot on his own and im sure the vast majority of us appreciate it.
You obviously haven't ever been in a commission with Mark Lone. Patience is a virtue but so is timely delivery of promised goods and communication. I haven't been dissatisfied with anything from this group, but being in a commission doesn't mean you should have to wait years for a print. Sometimes applying a little pressure helps to get fudge done.
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
fourthstooge
Art Expert

Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:04 pm

TKuczynski wrote:Budich Last Crusade? Lulz I think its been printed for over a year now.

Im not about to melt over 30 bucks but this club is a joke unless you have a means to pick up whatever you order, shipping just never happens.

Edit: more lulz, checking my email I paid full shipping price in May 2015 for just this one poster. You guys got me good, nice one
Your poster is in a tube with a label on it and will be dropped with a stack of others at the post office later today.
I used to be a collector...now I'm a hoarder.
Superfro33
Art Expert

Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:04 pm

Kramerica wrote:You obviously haven't ever been in a commission with Mark Lone.
Have any of us? I mean reallyyyyyy?
cotis
Art Expert

Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:14 pm

Superfro33 wrote:

because it's gonna be ancient history before people see it.

amirite?
Froilan
Art Connoisseur

Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:15 pm

Kramerica wrote: You obviously haven't ever been in a commission with Mark Lone.

That's not a commission. That's an interest free "loan" with no time limit to pay back.
"... and then for one of them to come out and call out another artist for contributing to the over-saturated world of uninspired lazy art…" - Brad Klausen
fourthstooge
Art Expert

Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:18 pm

Superfro33 wrote:
I heard about that one. Did it ever get finished?
I used to be a collector...now I'm a hoarder.
Superfro33
Art Expert

Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:33 pm

fourthstooge wrote:
Superfro33 wrote:
I heard about that one. Did it ever get finished?
GiantBoyDective
Art Freak

Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:16 pm

not only did it not get finished buy Lone has the stones to hang around the FB groups with many of the people he burned in them and no one says anything. idgi at all.
Image #trollcru
danieldanger wrote:what you do aint hustlin. see, in MY hustle, i get to sell the whole run and each print only costs me like $6. y'alls is small potatoe street level fudge.
PrintNoob87
Art Expert

Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:17 pm

Isn't that the dude that's always begging people to buy something from him so he can afford art supplies (literally begging)?
Superfro33
Art Expert

Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:18 pm

GiantBoyDective wrote:not only did it not get finished buy Lone has the stones to hang around the FB groups with many of the people he burned in them and no one says anything. idgi at all.
I said fudge all the time. But then he blocked me. :cry:
mike123230
Art Expert

Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:19 pm

fourthstooge wrote:
TKuczynski wrote:Budich Last Crusade? Lulz I think its been printed for over a year now.

Im not about to melt over 30 bucks but this club is a joke unless you have a means to pick up whatever you order, shipping just never happens.

Edit: more lulz, checking my email I paid full shipping price in May 2015 for just this one poster. You guys got me good, nice one
Your poster is in a tube with a label on it and will be dropped with a stack of others at the post office later today.
Let's just hope it's not one of those mysterious "black hole" post offices with evil incompetent managers I hear so much about. :)

and also...
GiantBoyDective wrote:not only did it not get finished buy Lone has the stones to hang around the FB groups with many of the people he burned in them and no one says anything. idgi at all.
story time?
jkw3000
EB Team

Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:19 pm

People have said things, but then it gets taken down. Either he doesn't want to address it or because people escalate it.
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
GiantBoyDective
Art Freak

Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:20 pm

PrintNoob87 wrote:Isn't that the dude that's always begging people to buy something from him so he can afford art supplies (literally begging)?
yea I had him as a friend on FB until I unfriended after a few of those posts. Was really off putting.

Mark Lone took $$ to do a Indy set. He never delivered. People are out $$$$$. Mark still hangs around like nbd.

If that was me & my $? lul
Image #trollcru
danieldanger wrote:what you do aint hustlin. see, in MY hustle, i get to sell the whole run and each print only costs me like $6. y'alls is small potatoe street level fudge.
Superfro33
Art Expert

Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:28 pm

Speaking of missing money...where's that Wonka?
jkw3000
EB Team

Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:29 pm

Superfro33 wrote:Speaking of missing money...where's that Wonka?
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.