Private Commission Club

General art-related discussion.
farva2
Art Connoisseur

Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:26 pm

Pretty easy to stay drama free with this group. Buy your prints, wait for them, and do whatever you want with t when it arrives. Cycle and repeat.
mistersmith wrote: (an unlicensed Bad Boys 2 poster is probably the least essential use I can think of for a piece of paper. At least if you wipe your ass with some paper you will have cleaned up a mess).
PLUSH
Art Expert

Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:05 pm

MoviePosterEmpire wrote:Image
Our next commish! +1
soam24
Art Freak

Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:09 pm

farva2 wrote:Pretty easy to stay drama free with this group. Buy your prints, wait for them, and do whatever you want with t when it arrives. Cycle and repeat.

how it should be with everything.
MoviePosterEmpire

Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:10 pm

PLUSH wrote:
Our next commish! +1
It's actually not a bad idea. It's just the Whalen out there right now right?
isunktheship
Art Expert

Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:13 pm

Frozen - RJB :twisted:
Creation88 wrote:no top tier artists: no stout, no moss, no taylor, no horkey, no ansin
fourthstooge
Art Expert

Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:50 pm

PLUSH wrote:
Our next commish! +1
NO!!! I've sworn off any prints for my kids. I picked up Brave from Mondo on the drop and it took about 2 months to show up. By the time it got here, they decided Brave was no longer cool and it took me forever to unload at cost. Now, I do a google image search for high resolution images and print them up so they can enjoy them for the few weeks they're cool. Pokemon seems to be really popular around my house these days!
I used to be a collector...now I'm a hoarder.
finneganm
Art Freak

Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:54 pm

fourthstooge wrote: Now, I do a google image search for high resolution images and print them up so they can enjoy them for the few weeks they're cool. Pokemon seems to be really popular around my house these days!
^ Gets it.
That's what she said
63schoeffling
Art Expert

Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:12 pm

finneganm wrote:
fourthstooge wrote: Now, I do a google image search for high resolution images and print them up so they can enjoy them for the few weeks they're cool. Pokemon seems to be really popular around my house these days!
^ Gets it.

Woah is Pokemon making a comeback? I have about two binders full of those cards from when I was in grade school. Are they actually worth something again? :shock:
fourthstooge
Art Expert

Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:18 pm

63schoeffling wrote:
finneganm wrote:
^ Gets it.

Woah is Pokemon making a comeback? I have about two binders full of those cards from when I was in grade school. Are they actually worth something again? :shock:
My two oldest aged 7 and 9 think Pokemon is the coolest. I hear them going on about levels and power and, evidently, being legendary is where it's at. I never messed with 'em before so I don't know anything about it.
I used to be a collector...now I'm a hoarder.
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:23 pm

isunktheship wrote:Frozen - RJB :twisted:
ISO
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
Darkknight37
Art Expert

Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:24 pm

RambosRemodeler wrote:
ISO
jrsheppa
Art Expert

Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:25 pm

finneganm wrote:
^ Gets it.
Perfect. Although nothing would make me laugh more than if you bought Moss' entire pokemon set for $$$$$$$$$$$ only to have your kids hate pokemon by the time they arrived :lol:
jmagee87
Art Expert

Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:26 pm

Darkknight37 wrote:
RambosRemodeler wrote:
ISO
Love me some Jingle All the Way!
Kramerica wrote:never listen to anything rambo says.
RambosRemodeler wrote:You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.
Nicodimas
Art Connoisseur

Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:27 pm

fourthstooge wrote:
63schoeffling wrote:
finneganm wrote:
^ Gets it.

My two oldest aged 7 and 9 think Pokemon is the coolest. I hear them going on about levels and power and, evidently, being legendary is where it's at. I never messed with 'em before so I don't know anything about it.
Yeah, my nephews are aged the same and they are into the new Pokemon-Minecraft game and I had to help set it up for the parents on their computers. Wouldn't surprise me if someday one of them hit the Black Lotus level.