Private Commission Club

General art-related discussion.
otakii901
Art Enthusiast

Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:58 pm

fourthstooge wrote:
jrsheppa wrote:
otakii901 wrote:how can I join this club house, I know I'm quite new to the print scene but am already in one commission and just love the ideas of private commissions in general
It's locked now but every now and then there I'll be a purge of older members who are no longer active. I'd contact fourthstooge to see what you need to do to get on the wait list.
If you could convince Christina Hendricks to visit me in the middle of the night (and convince my wife it's cool), you'd be SOOOOO in. Otherwise, we're kind of at capacity right now.

Damn if i was capable of that.......well the mind wanders :drool: ......but anyways thanks for letting me know, just really hope the list gets cleared soon
punch
Art Expert

Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:00 pm

Private commission backers be like

sidaldo
Art Expert

Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:20 pm

waitlist +1
fourthstooge
Art Expert

Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:01 pm

If you're a fan, subscribe. If you're a club member, check out FB. If you're a club member and don't have an account on FB, subscribe (you loser).

I used to be a collector...now I'm a hoarder.
otakii901
Art Enthusiast

Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:37 am

fourthstooge wrote:If you're a fan, subscribe. If you're a club member, check out FB. If you're a club member and don't have an account on FB, subscribe (you loser).

i'm part of poster buddies R US if that counts?
1000steps
Art Expert

Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:44 am

Sure, give away all your personal info to an uberrich corporation who will use your freely volunteered info to make even more money.

Facebook sucks.
Welcome to the sleaze pit
Vedderman23
Art Expert

Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:17 am

You're right, it's impossible to create a bogus account, with none of your personal information included in it, just to keep up with current events in a Commission group.
63schoeffling
Art Expert

Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:20 am

Pretty sure it was just a miss on a troll attempt. Either that or he is 86 years old.
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus

Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:33 am

63schoeffling wrote:Pretty sure it was just a miss on a troll attempt. Either that or he is 86 years old.
I don't know. Heh. I wouldn't be on facebook if it wasn't for a couple of commission groups i'd heard about. And i really only joined to participate in those. I was reluctant to do it also, but went ahead. I wouldn't be on facebook otherwise. And i'm only 84 *shrugs*
So it goes...
63schoeffling
Art Expert

Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:36 am

mfaith wrote:
63schoeffling wrote:Pretty sure it was just a miss on a troll attempt. Either that or he is 86 years old.
I don't know. Heh. I wouldn't be on facebook if it wasn't for a couple of commission groups i'd heard about. And i really only joined to participate in those. I was reluctant to do it also, but went ahead. I wouldn't be on facebook otherwise. And i'm only 84 *shrugs*
Ha, old man and your tin hat! All you have to do is not put up any personal info and you are fine. Some people have everything out there for the world to see so yeah, that's stipid. Just make your account private and don't put your number on the site. Even though I don't post much, I love it for coming across articles that others do and keeping up with things that I might have missed otherwise. It's good to keep up to speed on in small doses.

Now go back to shaking your fist at kids on your lawn :P

And I'm definitely going to spam your facebook now.
jeter0204
Art Expert

Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:44 am

otakii901 wrote:
fourthstooge wrote:If you're a fan, subscribe. If you're a club member, check out FB. If you're a club member and don't have an account on FB, subscribe (you loser).

i'm part of poster buddies R US if that counts?
ImageImageImage
danieldanger wrote: "...IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN STOUT. WHY WASNT IT STOUT? MY GOD PEOPLE, WE COULD BE HOLDING STOUT POSTERS RIGHT NOW."
sez752
Art Expert

Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:28 am

Definitely interested in a Super Troopers print. Alas I do not use Facebook :cry:
fourthstooge
Art Expert

Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:45 am

sez752 wrote:Definitely interested in a Super Troopers print. Alas I do not use Facebook :cry:
Members will get their first shot at it and then I'll post a link here. We have a license for Super Troopers and will offer up some to the outside world in the next few days. We're looking at doing 2 or 3 different posters with different artists. They loved Joshua Budich's style for this so his is going up first. More to follow.
I used to be a collector...now I'm a hoarder.
MoviePosterEmpire

Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:26 pm

fourthstooge wrote:
sez752 wrote:Definitely interested in a Super Troopers print. Alas I do not use Facebook :cry:
Members will get their first shot at it and then I'll post a link here. We have a license for Super Troopers and will offer up some to the outside world in the next few days. We're looking at doing 2 or 3 different posters with different artists. They loved Joshua Budich's style for this so his is going up first. More to follow.