Dark Hall Mansion Thread -- News / Releases / Rumors / Art

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
mobius006
Art Freak
Posts: 13064
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:16 pm

Fri May 31, 2013 11:41 pm

:pint:
User avatar
DarkHallMansion
Art Expert
Posts: 1339
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:42 pm

Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:13 pm

Image

Image

Image

Some progress images from Laurent Durieux for DHM's "Phantom of the Opera" release.


DHM
http://www.DarkHallMansion.com
User avatar
Dfa
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 744
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:56 pm

Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:02 am

The print looks great but the images attached to the email sent out tonight are enormous!
User avatar
lilorphanFunkhouser
Art Expert
Posts: 2102
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:31 pm

Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:12 pm

questkid32 wrote:Is there a purchase limit this time, or is one guy going to get them all?
アキラImage
"Gkohler"-it only takes 1 idiot to throw that much cash at something for it to instantly be "worth" that much.
"Celsius"- Welcome to Expressobeans, bitch.
User avatar
Timbrh2001
Art Expert
Posts: 8416
Joined: Thu May 27, 2010 9:49 pm
Location: 'Merica

Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:15 pm

lilorphanFunkhouser wrote:
questkid32 wrote:Is there a purchase limit this time, or is one guy going to get them all?
I've got $50,000 in hand and I'm gunning for the entire run.
User avatar
questkid32
Art Expert
Posts: 1844
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:11 pm

Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:35 pm

Timbrh2001 wrote:
lilorphanFunkhouser wrote:
questkid32 wrote:Is there a purchase limit this time, or is one guy going to get them all?
I've got $50,000 in hand and I'm gunning for the entire run.
You're gonna be a rich, rich man.
Image
User avatar
bkboy77
Art Expert
Posts: 8585
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:58 pm
Location: Burger King

Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:40 pm

questkid32 wrote:This might be VERY premature but I think DHM could be the new up and coming Mondo. I just have a great feeling about them and what they'll have to offer. Here's to hoping I'm not wrong!
I hope you're wrong. If not expect at least a month before receiving your prints after the drop. :hanging:
fung430 wrote:Expressobeans knows everything.
User avatar
DickButt
Art Expert
Posts: 6966
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:12 pm
Location: NYC

Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:17 pm

Funny how the purchase limit question has been asked in multiple threads yet they still haven't answered.
User avatar
earlgreytoast
Art Expert
Posts: 8605
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:14 pm

Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:25 pm

DickButt wrote:Funny how the purchase limit question has been asked in multiple threads yet they still haven't answered.
I think that's your answer.
User avatar
questkid32
Art Expert
Posts: 1844
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:11 pm

Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:36 pm

earlgreytoast wrote:
DickButt wrote:Funny how the purchase limit question has been asked in multiple threads yet they still haven't answered.
I think that's your answer.
Image
User avatar
DarkHallMansion
Art Expert
Posts: 1339
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:42 pm

Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:43 pm

Hadn't addressed as it's never really been an issue yet guys. Suppose going forward maybe it might be. But in the past we've always kind of left it up to collectors and no one's ever really gone crazy ordering a ton on any release. Literally 98% of all our orders, and for every drop, are either just a single or someone buying two-a Std + Var. If someone tried to jump on a bunch we'd refund them but it's never really come up being a prob. Even on Metropolis and with Laurent demand, no one went cuckoo, same figures, roughly 98% buying the single or Std+Alt at most.

Thanks,

DHM
http://www.DarkHallMansion.com
User avatar
gonzo303
Art Freak
Posts: 18434
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:49 pm

Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:47 pm

So my bot program can buy them all right??
Same fudge, different drop.
User avatar
DarkHallMansion
Art Expert
Posts: 1339
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:42 pm

Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:55 pm

gonzo303 wrote:So my bot program can buy them all right??
Only on leap years :o
User avatar
rubberneck
Art God
Posts: 25811
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:19 pm
Location: Houston, TX

Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:58 pm

DarkHallMansion wrote:Hadn't addressed as it's never really been an issue yet guys. Suppose going forward maybe it might be. But in the past we've always kind of left it up to collectors and no one's ever really gone crazy ordering a ton on any release. Literally 98% of all our orders, and for every drop, are either just a single or someone buying two-a Std + Var. If someone tried to jump on a bunch we'd refund them but it's never really come up being a prob. Even on Metropolis and with Laurent demand, no one went cuckoo, same figures, roughly 98% buying the single or Std+Alt at most.

Thanks,

DHM
http://www.DarkHallMansion.com
And the 0.001% managing to get both metal variants... :pint:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0


"rara charta, gravi negotio"
User avatar
DarkHallMansion
Art Expert
Posts: 1339
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:42 pm

Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:08 pm

rubberneck wrote:
DarkHallMansion wrote:Hadn't addressed as it's never really been an issue yet guys. Suppose going forward maybe it might be. But in the past we've always kind of left it up to collectors and no one's ever really gone crazy ordering a ton on any release. Literally 98% of all our orders, and for every drop, are either just a single or someone buying two-a Std + Var. If someone tried to jump on a bunch we'd refund them but it's never really come up being a prob. Even on Metropolis and with Laurent demand, no one went cuckoo, same figures, roughly 98% buying the single or Std+Alt at most.

Thanks,

DHM
http://www.DarkHallMansion.com
And the 0.001% managing to get both metal variants... :pint:
That would be one insanely passionate Metropolis collector who scored via DHM AND emovie! You might know him.
Post Reply