Odd City Entertainment

General art-related discussion.
Ifightfortheusers
Art Connoisseur

Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:46 pm

RPuzio77 wrote:
Ifightfortheusers wrote:
dskdaniel wrote:
toobs wrote:So...If I goto the drive through at MacArnolds and pay for a BigMick and when I get home I find out they put fries in there too... is that stealing if I don't drive all the way back to return the fries???

It's McDowell's. And it would probably be more like if you ordered fries, looked in your bag and didn't see them, called the restaurant and yelled at them for not giving you your fries, demanded a refund, hung up, and then discovered your fries were there and ate them.

Sounds about right with the soft body nerds around here.
Quick Question IFight, I did a Credit Card Charge Back on a Wood Edition, I'm sure that AMEX has contacted this clown about the cancelled purchase,and I have been refunded in total, now if this fool still ships me a print, I then should have to incur a $35 charge to ship it back to this hack of a CEO. How is that fair to me. Roman created this mess by his lack of any demonstrable business skills. If he sent to those that he knew had received a charge back, he should then send those people the monies needed to return the prints back to him, only fair!!. Oh wait he didn't even have the monies to ship it to the people who paid for shipping in the beginning of this process. oh well. We should not have to incur another dollar at this fools expense.

You going to hang it? or do you truly not want it now.?
RPuzio77
Art Connoisseur

Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:48 pm

Really can't wait to see his answer, probably blame me for buying the print in the 1st place. Pay for someone else's stupidity, sadly I had already done that for several months spotting this fool CEO an interest free loan. Send the folks the monies to return them back to you or get what you deserve for not properly being able to carry out a simple task that your job demands, namely shipping and handling.
bert
Art Expert

Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:49 pm

RPuzio77 wrote:
Ifightfortheusers wrote:
dskdaniel wrote:
toobs wrote:So...If I goto the drive through at MacArnolds and pay for a BigMick and when I get home I find out they put fries in there too... is that stealing if I don't drive all the way back to return the fries???

It's McDowell's. And it would probably be more like if you ordered fries, looked in your bag and didn't see them, called the restaurant and yelled at them for not giving you your fries, demanded a refund, hung up, and then discovered your fries were there and ate them.

Sounds about right with the soft body nerds around here.
Quick Question IFight, I did a Credit Card Charge Back on a Wood Edition, I'm sure that AMEX has contacted this clown about the cancelled purchase,and I have been refunded in total, now if this fool still ships me a print, I then should have to incur a $35 charge to ship it back to this hack of a CEO. How is that fair to me. Roman created this mess by his lack of any demonstrable business skills. If he sent to those that he knew had received a charge back, he should then send those people the monies needed to return the prints back to him, only fair!!. Oh wait he didn't even have the monies to ship it to the people who paid for shipping in the beginning of this process. oh well. We should not have to incur another dollar at this fools expense.
If the wood version does arrive at your door next week you either

a) keep it because you want it and hence should contact OCE to pay them for it

Or

b) you don't want it and hence should contact OCE for a return shipping label so you can return it at their cost.

I agree with IFight that if you have received a chargeback refund and the print, it's wrong to keep the print and refund. No matter how incompetent OCE are, this is a simple one for my moral compass.
1nkling
Site Admin

Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:49 pm

RPuzio77 wrote:Quick Question IFight, I did a Credit Card Charge Back on a Wood Edition, I'm sure that AMEX has contacted this clown about the cancelled purchase,and I have been refunded in total, now if this fool still ships me a print, I then should have to incur a $35 charge to ship it back to this hack of a CEO. How is that fair to me. Roman created this mess by his lack of any demonstrable business skills. If he sent to those that he knew had received a charge back, he should then send those people the monies needed to return the prints back to him, only fair!!. Oh wait he didn't even have the monies to ship it to the people who paid for shipping in the beginning of this process. oh well. We should not have to incur another dollar at this fools expense.
Pretty sure even a fairly crazy person wouldn't intentionally send something out if they knew there had been a chargeback already. More likely he can't keep track because he has stuff going on and orders are in disarray.

I don't think anyone is saying you should foot the bill to send it back. A decent person would drop Roman an email (which he may or may not answer) telling him you received your order even though you'd had a refund. Then give him the option to send you money to cover shipping it back to him. The ball would then be in his court.

Thats certainly how I'd hope my customers would behave if I made a mistake. Everyone can let their own moral compass guide them though.
My up to date trades and ISOs.
1nkling
Site Admin

Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:51 pm

bert wrote:this is a simple one for my moral compass.
Great minds... :D
RPuzio77
Art Connoisseur

Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:53 pm

I did a charge back but didn't receive a print and don't expect to, but knowing this hack I'm sure I will get one and If I do he can credit my Paypal account the return monies, and then 6 months later maybe I will get around to mailing it back to him. All I am saying is don't treat your customers like fudge and then expect them to act any other way then that back to you.
1nkling
Site Admin

Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:55 pm

RPuzio77 wrote:I did a charge back but didn't receive a print and don't expect to, but knowing this hack I'm sure I will get one and If I do he can credit my Paypal account the return monies, and then 6 months later maybe I will get around to mailing it back to him. All I am saying is don't treat your customers like fudge and then expect them to act any other way then that back to you.

You don't expect to get one but you're sure you'll get one?
RPuzio77
Art Connoisseur

Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:58 pm

1nkling wrote:
RPuzio77 wrote:Quick Question IFight, I did a Credit Card Charge Back on a Wood Edition, I'm sure that AMEX has contacted this clown about the cancelled purchase,and I have been refunded in total, now if this fool still ships me a print, I then should have to incur a $35 charge to ship it back to this hack of a CEO. How is that fair to me. Roman created this mess by his lack of any demonstrable business skills. If he sent to those that he knew had received a charge back, he should then send those people the monies needed to return the prints back to him, only fair!!. Oh wait he didn't even have the monies to ship it to the people who paid for shipping in the beginning of this process. oh well. We should not have to incur another dollar at this fools expense.
Pretty sure even a fairly crazy person wouldn't intentionally send something out if they knew there had been a chargeback already. More likely he can't keep track because he has stuff going on and orders are in disarray.

I don't think anyone is saying you should foot the bill to send it back. A decent person would drop Roman an email (which he may or may not answer) telling him you received your order even though you'd had a refund. Then give him the option to send you money to cover shipping it back to him. The ball would then be in his court.

Thats certainly how I'd hope my customers would behave if I made a mistake. Everyone can let their own moral compass guide them though.

A. the Fact that he sucks at business and can't handle logistics, not my problem. And have you read this thread, not sure this guy isn't delusional

B.. This hack didn't have the monies to ship them originally even though he brought in roughly 9000. in shipping day of the sale, now I have to wait for him to reply to a customer email? Please

C.Any decent CEO would know how to run a business.
RPuzio77
Art Connoisseur

Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:00 pm

1nkling wrote:
RPuzio77 wrote:I did a charge back but didn't receive a print and don't expect to, but knowing this hack I'm sure I will get one and If I do he can credit my Paypal account the return monies, and then 6 months later maybe I will get around to mailing it back to him. All I am saying is don't treat your customers like fudge and then expect them to act any other way then that back to you.

You don't expect to get one but you're sure you'll get one?

Because of Roman's wonderful shipping and handling abilities.
Noah0189
Art Expert

Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:05 pm

this thread brings out the best in everyone.
acidburn wrote:...Was one of those bootleg Spidermans that looked like a luchador and showed my excuse for a bulge.
RPuzio77
Art Connoisseur

Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:07 pm

The person who caused this mess is now the victim, wow, amazing!!
RPuzio77
Art Connoisseur

Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:08 pm

Poor misunderstood Roman and OCE. Such pawns in this print tragedy.
Ifightfortheusers
Art Connoisseur

Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:09 pm

RPuzio77 wrote:
1nkling wrote:

A. the Fact that he sucks at business and can't handle logistics, not my problem. And have you read this thread, not sure this guy isn't delusional

B.. This hack didn't have the monies to ship them originally even though he brought in roughly 9000. in shipping day of the sale, now I have to wait for him to reply to a customer email? Please

C.Any decent CEO would know how to run a business.

A. Guy sucks at business, so its your place to receive goods you no longer have paid for

B. A person with any character would at a minimum throw out one email to him if they received a print but had already gotten a chargeback. The time it takes would be less than engaging in this conversation

C. Are you the CEO police? Who cares? I am willing to gamble you have gone to businesses that were run poorly in your life. Did you just take what you want because f-it, your expectations weren't met?

D. Using bullet points to rationalize why you shouldn't have to pay for your item makes you no less of a thief.
Ifightfortheusers
Art Connoisseur

Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:10 pm

RPuzio77 wrote:The person who caused this mess is now the victim, wow, amazing!!

Yeah thats exactly what I am arguing... :hanging:
RPuzio77
Art Connoisseur

Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:10 pm

Learn how to read I did a charge back, and never said I would keep the print, and demand the monies for said return of print, why should I incur a new charge?