Odd City Entertainment

General art-related discussion.
canuck
Art Freak

Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:51 am

#REALTALK Booman.

Wtf it taking you so long to ship this fudge out? Is this the norm in the business? Why are you awake right meow? Do you have a phillie? Can I borrow some spare change?
jmagee87
Art Expert

Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:01 am

RomanMorales wrote:
mfaith wrote:
RambosRemodeler wrote:If they are still a business in december, I will be genuinely surprised and Roman will be known as "The Roach" going forward
True. If they're still doing this come December then that means people who're bitching now jumped on the Roman train again for whatever next thing he decides to shill...in which case they deserve every bit of what they get, and i'll have lost a bit of faith in humanity lolol
We will be here past December. Only different.
ImageImage #trollcru
Kramerica wrote:never listen to anything rambo says.
RambosRemodeler wrote:You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.
MJGallicchio
Art Expert

Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:24 am

Maybe this whole "shipping delay" thing has just been a part of OCE rebranding. Roman is just turning heel! In December, we'll meet Razor Roman.
natepachl
Art Expert

Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:32 am

This. Thread.
I wouldn't deal with JakeStanley / eBay user fratdaddyjake
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus

Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:34 am

So it goes...
chisoxfan2424
Art Expert

Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:37 am

Can we still by subs or for the relaunch in December?
rmoore wrote:Can't trust someone that doesn't like Jurassic Park...
MrMattSteinberg
Art Connoisseur

Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:47 am

So now Godfather II prints won't be shipped out until December? I guess the relevant question is 2015 or 2016?
jmagee87
Art Expert

Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:31 am

Hey Roman, just a suggestion here. You may want to send out an email blast stating that Sarah has left and to direct any and all inquiries to you. I already know of three people who dont use eb, who have tried to email since their address has changed. But they keep trying to email Sarah and not getting a response. How are your customers supposed to know who to contact, if you don't let them know?
ImageImage #trollcru
Buckhammer
Art Expert

Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:33 am

jmagee87 wrote:Hey Roman, just a suggestion here. You may want to send out an email blast stating that Sarah has left and to direct any and all inquiries to you. I already know of three people who dont use eb, who have tried to email since their address has changed. But they keep trying to email Sarah and not getting a response. How are your customers supposed to know who to contact, if you don't let them know?
Like he cares. :hanging:
RobJones wrote:Billy, how Everest was I last night?
jmagee87
Art Expert

Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:37 am

Yeah I know. But I legitimately feel bad for the friends I know that dont frequent EB, that are just finding out some of this info today.
ImageImage #trollcru
tenaciousjack
Art Expert

Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:47 am

RomanMorales wrote: If you are owed any replacement prints, email me at roman@oddcityentertainment.com.

Why? We'd hate to waste 2-3 minutes of your day
RomanMorales wrote: We are working through the week, through the night, to make sure ALL outstanding prints are shipped.
LOL. You've had 30+ days to ship these prints, so this is no reassurance.
RomanMorales wrote: I have an obligation to my subholders and to my name.
Your name literally means nothing in the print world. OddCity is no better than a low-grade commission group. You're supposed to build a company by delivering an excellent product and service. So far, you've failed spectacularly at doing both.
RomanMorales wrote: Anything sent to Sarah, consider lost. She did the best she could, but it was a deluge.
Way to throw your former employee under the bus. She's been gone for weeks btw, so I don't see what the current hold up is
RomanMorales wrote: Also, we have been shipping since July with the last of the prints going out. If you are in need of a replacement, send pics. We can take care of that.
Semantics. You shipped three tubes in July. You've provided NO tracking numbers that show any proof you've been shipping this week. Why don't you just admit that you have no clue what you're doing?
jmagee87
Art Expert

Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:51 am

tenaciousjack wrote:
RomanMorales wrote: Anything sent to Sarah, consider lost. She did the best she could, but it was a deluge.
Way to throw your former employee under the bus. She's been gone for weeks btw, so I don't see what the current hold up is
Any decent company should be able to access former employees emails. That's running a business 101. Goes to show how incompetent Roman is
tenaciousjack wrote:
RomanMorales wrote: Also, we have been shipping since July with the last of the prints going out. If you are in need of a replacement, send pics. We can take care of that.
Semantics. You shipped three tubes in July. You've provided NO tracking numbers that show any proof you've been shipping this week. Why don't you just admit that you have no clue what you're doing?
Pride. Roman has a major pride issue and can't ever seem to admit when he is at fault. Quick to blame others for his failures.
ImageImage #trollcru
sincere86a
Art Expert

Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:01 am

RomanMorales wrote: email me at roman@oddcityentertainment.com.
But how will you have time to ship anything????? Seriously, make up your mind on that front. Email. Don't email. Fudge, this guy's an enigma.
jkw3000
EB Team

Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:03 am

jmagee87 wrote: Pride. Roman has a major pride issue and can't ever seem to admit when he is at fault. Quick to blame others for his failures.
Accepting help when it's offered is not a sign of weakness. That's not just some lesson you learn off a sitcom in the TGIF lineup, it's smart business.
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus

Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:09 am

jkw3000 wrote:
jmagee87 wrote: Pride. Roman has a major pride issue and can't ever seem to admit when he is at fault. Quick to blame others for his failures.
Accepting help when it's offered is not a sign of weakness. That's not just some lesson you learn off a sitcom in the TGIF lineup, it's smart business.
Yo Joe! :D
So it goes...