Odd City Entertainment

General art-related discussion.
Ifightfortheusers
Art Connoisseur

Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:58 am

RambosRemodeler wrote:
Ifightfortheusers wrote:
Codeblue wrote:Ya know what's dishonest? Telling all your customers that everything has shipped when it hasn't. Also, using those card holdout contraptions in a poker game.
I dont disagree. That doesnt give any of you the right to TAKE FOR FREE once its arrived. petulant little child with a 1,000 garbage posters thinks he deserves the print for free?

Your entitlement is BS.
You're so righteous. Got room on the wagon? Roman is a terrible business man and he has no one but himself to blame. How long has he had the posters for again?

Ps I fightforthe users might be one of the getto boys. Part of #romanzkrew

calling me righteous for calling out thieves? Your sense of ethics is a bit off kiddo.
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:00 am

Is this real life?
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
Ifightfortheusers
Art Connoisseur

Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:03 am

RambosRemodeler wrote:Is this real life?

self righteous to the point of expecting something for free?

You're right.. is this real life?
63schoeffling
Art Expert

Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:10 am

Despite all the bs.... If anyone seriously got a chargeback and keeps their prints they deserve to get knocked out.
Ifightfortheusers
Art Connoisseur

Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:17 am

shagdonk wrote:Dear Roman,

Thanks for the free print and countless luls!

Shag

Ifightfortheusers
Art Connoisseur

Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:21 am

dropdoctor wrote:
Ifightfortheusers wrote:
Codeblue wrote:If some EBer sends ya fudge for free, it ain't stealing.

Its dishonest.
Not really.
whatever helps you sleep at night. I receive a product I pay for it, even if the circumstances around receiving it are bad. I dont deserve any entitlements due to the inconvenience of waiting and poor business acumen.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:35 am

HOW DO YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT?!
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
toobs
Art Expert

Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:54 am

So...If I goto the drive through at MacArnolds and pay for a BigMick and when I get home I find out they put fries in there too... is that stealing if I don't drive all the way back to return the fries???

Codeblue wrote:Ya know they'll put out at least 1 "ZOMG gotta rub mah nuts on another dukes butt to get in line for it" poster.
psyduck
Art Enthusiast

Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:52 am

toobs wrote:
danieldanger wrote:you guys think i could draw, print, sell, pack and ship a usual suspects poster before you guys see yours?
If by usual suspects u mean a creepy house with lil spirits flying around... then yea I got money on you
hax0n wrote:
wonkabars7
Art Expert

Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:31 am

Latest addition to OddCity timeline: Roman gets EB alt ?
dskdaniel
Art Expert

Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:23 am

toobs wrote:So...If I goto the drive through at MacArnolds and pay for a BigMick and when I get home I find out they put fries in there too... is that stealing if I don't drive all the way back to return the fries???

It's McDowell's. And it would probably be more like if you ordered fries, looked in your bag and didn't see them, called the restaurant and yelled at them for not giving you your fries, demanded a refund, hung up, and then discovered your fries were there and ate them.
vintagevinyl
Art Connoisseur

Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:11 pm

Filed a dispute through my CC company on Wednesday, and the posters arrived on Saturday. Gotta love it. Fiasco aside, the posters are top notch. They look amazing in person.
Ifightfortheusers
Art Connoisseur

Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:18 pm

dskdaniel wrote:
toobs wrote:So...If I goto the drive through at MacArnolds and pay for a BigMick and when I get home I find out they put fries in there too... is that stealing if I don't drive all the way back to return the fries???

It's McDowell's. And it would probably be more like if you ordered fries, looked in your bag and didn't see them, called the restaurant and yelled at them for not giving you your fries, demanded a refund, hung up, and then discovered your fries were there and ate them.

Sounds about right with the soft body nerds around here.
toobs
Art Expert

Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:21 pm

Doh! Shouldn't try be funny so early in the morning, i got the Chappelle shows (WacArnolds) and coming to America all mixed up, thanx for the correction I'm Gunna go cry now
Codeblue wrote:Ya know they'll put out at least 1 "ZOMG gotta rub mah nuts on another dukes butt to get in line for it" poster.
RPuzio77
Art Connoisseur

Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:31 pm

Ifightfortheusers wrote:
dskdaniel wrote:

Sounds about right with the soft body nerds around here.
Quick Question IFight, I did a Credit Card Charge Back on a Wood Edition, I'm sure that AMEX has contacted this clown about the cancelled purchase,and I have been refunded in total, now if this fool still ships me a print, I then should have to incur a $35 charge to ship it back to this hack of a CEO. How is that fair to me. Roman created this mess by his lack of any demonstrable business skills. If he sent to those that he knew had received a charge back, he should then send those people the monies needed to return the prints back to him, only fair!!. Oh wait he didn't even have the monies to ship it to the people who paid for shipping in the beginning of this process. oh well. We should not have to incur another dollar at this fools expense.