Screen Shot 2015-07-17 at 8.45.37 AM.png
A few days ago on Facebook.
blackbird68
Art Connoisseur

Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:31 pm

dskdaniel wrote:
Screen Shot 2015-07-17 at 8.45.37 AM.png
A few days ago on Facebook.
LOL, I have been hearing that since the first week of June.
PrintNoob87
Art Expert

Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:33 pm

Gives them another couple weeks to scrounge up some tubes and kraft before people start asking about it again.
dskdaniel
Art Expert

Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:26 am

It may seem like no one outside of here is complaining because they make sure to delete any of those comments off their Facebook.
ElRoi
Art Enthusiast

Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:28 pm

Well, it seems that once again Odd City Entertainment is working on pissing off anyone foolish enough to make the horrid mistake of having any dealings with them. The last update on Laurent Durieux's "The Godfather, Part II" print occurred on June 30th and there has been no word since. This is my second non-delivered item experience with them and it will surely be my last time ever having any sort of dealings with them.

The first time was on Matt Ferguson's "Usual Suspect" variant piece. They stung me along for nearly a year with BS about printing problems and false promises about the items eventual delivery. I was very patient...for a while. I finally told them to forget it and demanded a full refund. They did give me a refund, but it was completely frustrating. So, I didn't have anything to do with them for a long time until now. I love Laurent Durieux's work and I'm a big Godfather fan. So, I thought maybe they had gotten their sh*t straightened out if Laurent was involved. Obviously, not. These people are totally unprofessional and I suggest that no one do business with them, ever.

I would say this is their last time ever effing customers again. If I don't receive my prints or a full refund very soon, I will make it my life goal to see those losers out of business.
partpat
Art Freak

Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:37 pm

ElRoi wrote:Well, it seems that once again Odd City Entertainment is working on pissing off anyone foolish enough to make the horrid mistake of having any dealings with them. The last update on Laurent Durieux's "The Godfather, Part II" print occurred on June 30th and there has been no word since. This is my second non-delivered item experience with them and it will surely be my last time ever having any sort of dealings with them.

The first time was on Matt Ferguson's "Usual Suspect" variant piece. They stung me along for nearly a year with BS about printing problems and false promises about the items eventual delivery. I was very patient...for a while. I finally told them to forget it and demanded a full refund. They did give me a refund, but it was completely frustrating. So, I didn't have anything to do with them for a long time until now. I love Laurent Durieux's work and I'm a big Godfather fan. So, I thought maybe they had gotten their sh*t straightened out if Laurent was involved. Obviously, not. These people are totally unprofessional and I suggest that no one do business with them, ever.

I would say this is their last time ever effing customers again. If I don't receive my prints or a full refund very soon, I will make it my life goal to see those losers out of business.

You wont have to work to hard or wait to long to see that life goal fulfilled.
Cragars
Art Expert

Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:43 pm

fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again
triporfreak
Art Expert

Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:43 pm

I forgot I bought these it's been so long!
kyler4444
Art Expert

Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:45 pm

ElRoi wrote:Well, it seems that once again Odd City Entertainment is working on pissing off anyone foolish enough to make the horrid mistake of having any dealings with them. The last update on Laurent Durieux's "The Godfather, Part II" print occurred on June 30th and there has been no word since. This is my second non-delivered item experience with them and it will surely be my last time ever having any sort of dealings with them.

Wow, strong words but warranted IMO.
Last edited by kyler4444 on Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ISO: Stout - The Thing Image
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus

Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:48 pm

Cragars wrote:fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again
:lol:
So it goes...
Cinlabyrinth
Art Expert

Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:59 pm

kyler4444 wrote:

Wow, strong words from Laurent but warranted IMO.
What did Laurent say?
dskdaniel
Art Expert

Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:03 pm

Cinlabyrinth wrote:
kyler4444 wrote:

Wow, strong words from Laurent but warranted IMO.
What did Laurent say?
Me thinks there is some reading comprehension issues on that previous post.
dskdaniel
Art Expert

Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:29 pm

On FB they claim they're shipping now. Anyone get a tracking #?

Cue gif in 5...4...3...2...
Buckhammer
Art Expert

Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:50 pm

RobJones wrote:Billy, how Everest was I last night?
Jopeth20
Art Enthusiast

Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:00 pm

Very disappointing considering how wonderful the piece looks. Hoping I'll get it sometime before winter. Hoping. :roll: