Odd City Entertainment

General art-related discussion.
RockNRoLLa
Art Enthusiast

Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:22 am

RomanMorales wrote:
Codeblue wrote:Luls. Admitted what mistakes? That your "software didn't update" and the post office lost all your fudge?

P.S. What happened to Sarah?
The post office did lose my stuff and I admitted that the mistakes with the software may be my fault for not knowing the filters.

As for Sarah, she was fed up with all of you. She knew what was happening in real life. She can take criticism but not when it came at the expense of my daughter. She is a wonderful human being that way. I can't blame her for not wanting to be a part of this community. I am because I believe there is good at its core. She has "peaced out" on the rest of you.
I have many OCE prints, been interested since day one.. and I have been put through the ringer -trust me - but I am the most patient dude in the world. Sarah was the one good thing about your company.. and she left cause you drymounted everything, yes everything up. I never had a clean purchase and I have 10+ prints from you dude.. shame on me that I kept buying, but she left cause you suck, and she had to clean up your garbage.. EVERY. SINGLE. PRINT.
bulkhead72
Art Expert

Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:22 am

bulkhead72 wrote:Roman wasn't built in a day.
RomanMorales
Art Expert

Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:24 am

RockNRoLLa wrote:
RomanMorales wrote:
Codeblue wrote:Luls. Admitted what mistakes? That your "software didn't update" and the post office lost all your fudge?

P.S. What happened to Sarah?
The post office did lose my stuff and I admitted that the mistakes with the software may be my fault for not knowing the filters.

As for Sarah, she was fed up with all of you. She knew what was happening in real life. She can take criticism but not when it came at the expense of my daughter. She is a wonderful human being that way. I can't blame her for not wanting to be a part of this community. I am because I believe there is good at its core. She has "peaced out" on the rest of you.
I have many OCE prints, been interested since day one.. and I have been put through the ringer -trust me - but I am the most patient dude in the world. Sarah was the one good thing about your company.. and she left cause you drymounted everything, yes everything up. I never had a clean purchase and I have 10+ prints from you dude.. shame on me that I kept buying, but she left cause you suck, and she had to clean up your garbage.. EVERY. SINGLE. PRINT.
Not true. Look at her last post.
"Listen, the next revolution is gonna be a revolution of ideas." - Bill Hicks Image
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:24 am

glenn1 wrote:So no one is going to run with that Mike Judge/Geto Boys thing?
Someone obvs didn't check the POTD thread. Oh to be a fly on that bus window. Do ya think he asked em to help pack tubes?
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
RomanMorales
Art Expert

Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:25 am

bulkhead72 wrote:
bulkhead72 wrote:Roman wasn't built in a day.
9 months I was told.
"Listen, the next revolution is gonna be a revolution of ideas." - Bill Hicks Image
RomanMorales
Art Expert

Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:32 am

Codeblue wrote:
glenn1 wrote:So no one is going to run with that Mike Judge/Geto Boys thing?
Someone obvs didn't check the POTD thread. Oh to be a fly on that bus window. Do ya think he asked em to help pack tubes?
No. I said "Full disclosure. This is what you would be heading into with another Office Space print, an Idiocracy print, King of the Hill" print, and "Silicon Valley" print. Brad (Scarface) laughed his ass off. Mike said nothing at all except that he didn't want to be part of any of it. I didn't show him this thread. I showed him the Codeblue posts. That was enough. It really sucked because I wanted Office Space Tour gig posters. They just gave me 2 free shirts and 2 tickets at their next show on that tour.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:51 am

Huh?
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
RomanMorales
Art Expert

Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:52 am

Codeblue wrote:Huh?
Yeah
RomanMorales
Art Expert

Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:54 am

You know them. Follow up.
RomanMorales
Art Expert

Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:57 am

RomanMorales wrote:
You know them. Follow up. You are the Mike Judge rep for them on EB now although Brad at least didn't know anything about it at all. I couldn't tell about Mike. He just didn't want anything to do with this world that represented posters this way
glenn1
Art Expert

Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:58 am

Ooooookay.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:59 am

So let's get this straight. You're on a bus with the Geto Boys and Mike Judge. Ya try to pitch MJ on doing a series of posters for his movies. He tells ya to piss off. Then ya show him my posts, which, prompts the Geto Boys to feel bad for ya and give ya free swag.
RomanMorales
Art Expert

Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:10 am

Codeblue wrote:So let's get this straight. You're on a bus with the Geto Boys and Mike Judge. Ya try to pitch MJ on doing a series of posters for his movies. He tells ya to piss off. Then ya show him my posts, which, prompts the Geto Boys to feel bad for ya and give ya free swag.
No. I was getting free swag for wearing a "Damn It Feels Good to be a Gangster" shirt with Office Space characters and Willie D picked me out of the crowd. So they let me on the bus. Willie D leaves and Bushwick is outside with the crowd. He is a hometown boy now. I talk to him about posters. He is intrigued. I messed up by showing a Slater Velvet Milton I had. I don't know if it was authorized. I told him there was a big community for it and one of their admins was the biggest fans. I showed your posts. Brad laughed. MJ says "no way". I say "ok. Cool. Think of us for the future". He doesn't answer. I get off off the bus. I hug Bushwick (I have known them since "We Can't Be Stopped" and we got shot at after their concert was stopped because they fought with their own bodyguards in Waco.) I introduced friends to the GB. Not MJ. He does not leave the bus. We leave. Now you have a correct timeline.
hpoorthuis
Art Connoisseur

Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:14 am

This thread just gets worse every day..
RomanMorales
Art Expert

Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:15 am

hpoorthuis wrote:This thread just gets worse every day..
Yet you are here. So much for free will.