Odd City Entertainment

General art-related discussion.
Danny4342
Art Expert

Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:49 pm

spartacus wrote:Roman, if you do the variant print, will all the Subs be garenteed to get one?.....
Can. Open. Worms...everywhere.... :D Not to be an a-hole, but seems like OCE have a plan for where the sub is going in terms of print allocation...maybe the variant should be made available to purchase for sub-holders first before going on limited release? Although I like this print, I would prefer to see another print for another license rather than seeing a variant of this piece take it's place...just my $0.02
ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image
lordhelmet
Art Expert

Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:57 pm

Danny4342 wrote:
spartacus wrote:Roman, if you do the variant print, will all the Subs be garenteed to get one?.....
Can. Open. Worms...everywhere.... :D Not to be an a-hole, but seems like OCE have a plan for where the sub is going in terms of print allocation...maybe the variant should be made available to purchase for sub-holders first before going on limited release? Although I like this print, I would prefer to see another print for another license rather than seeing a variant of this piece take it's place...just my $0.02
jjdungca
Art Expert

Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:02 pm

Tomorrow is supposed to be the last day of PR drops, correct?
ImageImageImage
Pineapple007
Art Expert

Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:44 pm

skullyland wrote:
63schoeffling wrote:
skullyland wrote:
63schoeffling wrote:Roman you realize if you make the variant happen, you will most definitely be burned at the stake if you can't swing the Swayze show. Or at the very least a handbill of him giving the throat rip. :x
Wait what.. swayze show?
Long story.... Most people probably missed it because it was buried in the flurry of about 25 pages in 24 hours. Basically we started talking about how Roadhouse needs a print and it evolved, scratch that, devolved... Into me asking for at least the handbill of that image. Also how there should be a Swayze show, I would fly to Austin for that.

There was a ton of support so I'm just not letting this die without a fight. Sorry to get your hopes up.
+1 me for anything swayze haha.. Roadhouse is friggin epic

He's just sooo goddamn magical
"Get up, you son of a bitch! 'Cause Micky loves ya."
Image Order of the Monarch #21
Image Image
63schoeffling
Art Expert

Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:07 pm

I'd give you a standing ovation for that Pineapple.
whiskaz
Art Expert

Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:30 pm

From FB:
On July 15th at a random time, the limited remaining copies of James Fosdike's cinematic Pacific Rim prints will go on sale via the Odd City web store. Fosdike's prints were initially released for an AICN and Odd City screening of Pacific Rim on Sunday, July 7th. For detail info on these prints and to read a quote from the artist himself, click on the link below: http://oddcityentertainment.com/
63schoeffling
Art Expert

Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:59 pm

whiskaz wrote:From FB:
On July 15th at a random time, the limited remaining copies of James Fosdike's cinematic Pacific Rim prints will go on sale via the Odd City web store. Fosdike's prints were initially released for an AICN and Odd City screening of Pacific Rim on Sunday, July 7th. For detail info on these prints and to read a quote from the artist himself, click on the link below: http://oddcityentertainment.com/
Great news for those who couldn't make it. I don't think many will be available.
Aparedez89
Art Expert

Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:18 pm

Hope I can score one of the remaining copies Monday! Will look great next to my ken taylor superman ap!
iambillyg
Art Freak

Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:38 pm

Shot the Gabz, Erwin, and Fosdike earlier tonight. Good stuff.

*Edit, the prints are good stuff, not my shots.
dylansdad
Art Expert

Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:54 pm

iambillyg wrote:Shot the Gabz, Erwin, and Fosdike earlier tonight. Good stuff.

*Edit, the prints are good stuff, not my shots.
Sorry, but your shots are consistently good stuff, like it or not!
soleblazer
Art Connoisseur

Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:51 am

Bring on the Slater :clap: :clap: :clap:
dylansdad
Art Expert

Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:54 am

This has been a strong series. I am looking forward to seeing the Slater. If I come home from the theater tomorrow in love with the movie, I might have to grab a few more posters.
lordhelmet
Art Expert

Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:47 am

im a little confused besides the screening,these prints were also for the sub holders,right?
jlabbate
Art Freak

Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:48 am

lordhelmet wrote:
im a little confused besides the screening,these prints were also for the sub holders,right?
yes
lordhelmet
Art Expert

Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:58 am

jlabbate wrote:
lordhelmet wrote:
yes
great thanks