Odd City Entertainment

General art-related discussion.
RomanMorales
Art Expert

Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:35 pm

desch wrote:Roman, forgive if you've been asked this many times already, but do you have a projected window for the first shipment?

Cannot wait to see what will be in store. :pint:
The end of July or first week of August. :)
"Listen, the next revolution is gonna be a revolution of ideas." - Bill Hicks Image
woodrowgus
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:52 pm

RomanMorales wrote:
woodrowgus wrote:
lordhelmet wrote:Got my sub. Package today.anyone else??
Mine arrived here on Maui today. Really looking forward to what's in store, and the mysterious aspect of it adds to the fun for me.

I mentioned this in an earlier post, but has anyone received their regular version of the Amityville print? When I try and track it I get an "Electronic info received" notice from May 17th. Now, I'm accustomed to waiting for things to ship over here, but all this talk about the variant's delay has me wondering if any of the Amityville prints have shipped.

Priority tubes usually get here in 4-6 days. Sent any other way can take about 3 weeks, so maybe that's the postage they went with. Just curious.
We had one that just got returned. It could've been you. The order was placed without a name. Hit us up at ship@oddcityentertainment.com. We'll get you sorted out.
Thanks for the reply, Roman! Just shot out an email to you.
63schoeffling
Art Expert

Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:02 pm

Got my welcome package today. It's nice to feel official with the card, ha. I just hope you hit up the East Coast so I can put it to use.

Between this and the TMR - Gatsby Gold and Platinum set that came today I'm feeling complete baller status. 8)
earlgreytoast
Art Expert

Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:21 pm

Roman, what time of day do you think the first shipment will be shipped from your local post office? I mean I know you don't know exactly, but ballpark?

Also, can you tell us if any of the prints will have some random ink marks on the back of the prints? Just curious.

Finally, I'd really like to know what you plan on eating for breakfast on the days of the 2nd and 3rd releases. This is the most important of these questions - please answer ASAP.

Thanks!

:P chill the drymount out doods.
Codeblue wrote: I’m sorry for everything.
desch
Art Expert

Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:08 am

Just curious, I'm chillin just fine. :pint:
“If we had had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so.”
“The Constitution requires a process other than the criminal justice system to formally accuse a sitting president of wrongdoing.” R. Mueller
sustain
Art Connoisseur

Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:17 pm

This arrived in the mail today! Great packing job and the colors on this are absolutely stunning. It came with a COA and one of the Fargo McDormand stickers. :clap:

agr719
Art Expert

Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:52 pm

Awesome. I had to pass on this, but it is still gorgeous work by N.E. :drool: :clap:
mcnail wrote:Ha, EB, y'all crazy.
lordhelmet
Art Expert

Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:34 pm

sustain wrote:This arrived in the mail today! Great packing job and the colors on this are absolutely stunning. It came with a COA and one of the Fargo McDormand stickers. :clap:

Yeah you really got hand it to them..they sure know how to pack a print properly
RottenAtom
Art Freak

Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:48 pm

That looks great :clap:
gonzo303
Art Freak

Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:49 pm

Is that the variant? What was the extra we waited on?
Same fudge, different drop.
RomanMorales
Art Expert

Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:24 pm

gonzo303 wrote:Is that the variant? What was the extra we waited on?
The Fargo sticker. The Marge sticker is the only sticker that is not a sub exclusive. The Gaear and Carl stickers are sub-exclusives.
"Listen, the next revolution is gonna be a revolution of ideas." - Bill Hicks Image
gonzo303
Art Freak

Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:42 pm

Word well hopefully I get a shipping notice on mine soon.
Same fudge, different drop.
RomanMorales
Art Expert

Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:48 pm

gonzo303 wrote:Word well hopefully I get a shipping notice on mine soon.
You should've already. Check FedEx with your tracking number. If you don't see anything, shoot over an email to ship@oddcityentertainment.com.

Btw, just hired 2 new people and talking to a third tomorrow to handle the volume this summer and, well, I guess from here on out. You'll be getting responses from a few different names. When you come to Austin for events you'll get to meet them all.
sustain
Art Connoisseur

Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:03 am

That's great news! Looking forward to meeting you and the crew.
cchang
Art Connoisseur

Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:10 am

RomanMorales wrote:
gonzo303 wrote:Word well hopefully I get a shipping notice on mine soon.
You should've already. Check FedEx with your tracking number. If you don't see anything, shoot over an email to ship@oddcityentertainment.com.

Btw, just hired 2 new people and talking to a third tomorrow to handle the volume this summer and, well, I guess from here on out. You'll be getting responses from a few different names. When you come to Austin for events you'll get to meet them all.
Prepping for a busy year! Nice. :clap: