Damn The Design: The Art of Randy Ortiz Thread

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
guryter
Art Expert
Posts: 3448
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:44 pm

Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:52 pm

dude is good.
Stingers wrote:If you can't get it up eat less fudge, excersise and stop being a kitten.
john38103 wrote:All gin every thing. drymount all you hoes.
Relax, I honestly don't give a fudge.
User avatar
iambillyg
Art Freak
Posts: 10400
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:14 am
Location: Austin, TX
Contact:

Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:59 pm

toobs wrote:FML fig 11 sold out while i was puttin in my info FUUUUCKKKKK!!!!
Fig. 11 was an insane deal. Sorry man. (Wasn't me.)
User avatar
pisker
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 814
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:31 pm

Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:33 pm

*oops* ignore
Last edited by pisker on Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Noob Confession: I used to actually type out "Drymount"
User avatar
pisker
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 814
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:31 pm

Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:33 pm

+2 :D

8 and 49!
My Noob Confession: I used to actually type out "Drymount"
User avatar
p0ppacap
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 532
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Las Vegas, NV

Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:07 pm

Pricing in CAD is a nice bonus for those of us in the US heh
ImageImage*Image*
User avatar
slunkey
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 266
Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:06 pm
Location: California

Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:04 pm

Love this mans work. +3
User avatar
toobs
Art Expert
Posts: 8639
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:55 pm
Contact:

Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:10 pm

iambillyg wrote:
toobs wrote:FML fig 11 sold out while i was puttin in my info FUUUUCKKKKK!!!!
Fig. 11 was an insane deal. Sorry man. (Wasn't me.)
Sure :neutral: oh well, maybe Randy has something similar to sell next time or PM if u got one Randy
Codeblue wrote:Ya know they'll put out at least 1 "ZOMG gotta rub mah nuts on another dukes butt to get in line for it" poster.
User avatar
Cragars
Art Expert
Posts: 7467
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:04 am

Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:23 pm

fig. 33 would have been snagged. too late tho :hanging:
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 53660
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:26 am

toobs wrote:
iambillyg wrote:
toobs wrote:FML fig 11 sold out while i was puttin in my info FUUUUCKKKKK!!!!
Fig. 11 was an insane deal. Sorry man. (Wasn't me.)
Sure :neutral: oh well, maybe Randy has something similar to sell next time or PM if u got one Randy
Dude must have the only big cartel that doesn't allow cart hoarding.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
User avatar
choke
Art Expert
Posts: 5143
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:00 am

Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:54 am

Cragars wrote:fig. 33 would have been snagged. too late tho :hanging:
:pint:
User avatar
alittle
Art Freak
Posts: 15289
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:10 am

Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:07 am

One of these has me very, very tempted.
Image
User avatar
Cragars
Art Expert
Posts: 7467
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:04 am

Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:09 am

choke wrote:
Cragars wrote:fig. 33 would have been snagged. too late tho :hanging:
:pint:
:cry:
User avatar
choke
Art Expert
Posts: 5143
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:00 am

Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:23 am

Codeblue wrote:
toobs wrote:
iambillyg wrote:
toobs wrote:FML fig 11 sold out while i was puttin in my info FUUUUCKKKKK!!!!
Fig. 11 was an insane deal. Sorry man. (Wasn't me.)
Sure :neutral: oh well, maybe Randy has something similar to sell next time or PM if u got one Randy
Dude must have the only big cartel that doesn't allow cart hoarding.

I don't think mike Mitchell's does anymore either
User avatar
caseyg1986
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 715
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:48 pm
Location: Glendora, CA

Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:32 am

I love this one: Image

Randy continues to amaze me, definitely one of my favorite artists right now. Happy to have grabbed a couple things today!
User avatar
oldgreg
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 678
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:13 am
Location: Round Rock, TX

Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:41 am

Fig. 28 is beautiful. Wish I hadn't been at work when these dropped.
Post Reply