JC Richard - Art of, Discussion, Releases and Appreciation.

General art-related discussion.
microcosmicmedia
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 206
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:32 am

Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:03 pm

Hey Brazzy- shoot me another mssg with your name etc and we'll take care of it asap--my apologies, had new shipping help on that sale and seems a couple fell through the cracks.

re: Sub- Yes it's gone on far longer than I ever intended- my schedule got crazy in the middle of the sub period so it became open-ended when I realized I woudn't be able to make the intiial schedule.
Guild members are still getting first dibs at presales and special prices on APs or whatever I release until the remaining tube ships, and we're still going with that... plan on completing the sub this year, the reveal of the next Guild print will happen as soon as they are finished being printed (end of month?). So much coming soon...

Hope that helps for those wondering... and as always, any questions on a specific order etc, just shoot me a mssg.- JC
User avatar
Merco
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 155
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:50 am

Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:40 pm

I know they will be worth the wait JC!

I'm sure everyone would agree we much rather have quality over quantity anyways! :clap:
User avatar
Brazzzy
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 307
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:47 pm

Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:07 am

microcosmicmedia wrote:Hey Brazzy- shoot me another mssg with your name etc and we'll take care of it asap--my apologies, had new shipping help on that sale and seems a couple fell through the cracks.

re: Sub- Yes it's gone on far longer than I ever intended- my schedule got crazy in the middle of the sub period so it became open-ended when I realized I woudn't be able to make the intiial schedule.
Guild members are still getting first dibs at presales and special prices on APs or whatever I release until the remaining tube ships, and we're still going with that... plan on completing the sub this year, the reveal of the next Guild print will happen as soon as they are finished being printed (end of month?). So much coming soon...

Hope that helps for those wondering... and as always, any questions on a specific order etc, just shoot me a mssg.- JC
It showed up yesterday. Thank you very much for getting this out to me and for that extra beautiful print you threw in with it. i was gutted when I had to let go of my 'sinful windborne' print a few years ago because of financial dificulties. So I am so thankful to add it back to my collection and can't wait to get it framed. It was definitely worth the wait! thank you!
User avatar
middayshadows
Art Expert
Posts: 5764
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:15 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:13 pm

AP sale tomorrow!

From JC's instagram:
"AP sale prep almost done… Let's do the sale tomorrow, Wednesday 4/12 at 2 PM EDT at www.microcosmicmedia.com. Disney Mermaid, Mondo Oz, and maybe some fun archive surprises…"

Not sure if there will be a Nature Guild pre-sale, or what the archive surprises might be.
Image Image
microcosmicmedia
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 206
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:32 am

Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:43 pm

middayshadows wrote:AP sale tomorrow!... Not sure if there will be a Nature Guild pre-sale, or what the archive surprises might be.
Yessir we'll do the secret pre-sale link thing per usual; NG list update coming asap
Still going through the files tonight so any weird requests shoot me a mssg. and I'll do my best.
Brazzzy wrote:It showed up yesterday. Thank you very much for getting this out to me and for that extra beautiful print you threw in with it. i was gutted when I had to let go of my 'sinful windborne' print a few years ago because of financial dificulties. So I am so thankful to add it back to my collection and can't wait to get it framed. It was definitely worth the wait! thank you!
So glad it landed safely B.- Sinful is still one of my favorites.. that couple needs a new adventure come to think of it...
- JC
rowbeau
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 410
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:04 am

Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:38 pm

microcosmicmedia wrote: Yessir we'll do the secret pre-sale link thing per usual; NG list update coming asap
Still going through the files tonight so any weird requests shoot me a mssg.
Wonder if the NG emails still come to my main email or if they go to spam? I missed out on the Well of Souls print when the presale went out for it.
microcosmicmedia
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 206
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:32 am

Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:24 pm

rowbeau wrote:
microcosmicmedia wrote: Yessir we'll do the secret pre-sale link thing per usual; NG list update coming asap
Still going through the files tonight so any weird requests shoot me a mssg.
Wonder if the NG emails still come to my main email or if they go to spam? I missed out on the Well of Souls print when the presale went out for it.
Please mssg. me your current mail and I'll make sure it's on there- JC
User avatar
thefiend5
Art Expert
Posts: 1179
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:11 pm

Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:06 pm

its up
Woo5lscott
Art Expert
Posts: 1097
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:16 am

Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:06 pm

Got a Wizard of Oz variant AP
User avatar
jkw3000
EB Trainee
Posts: 22077
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Location: NYC

Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:06 pm

Whole bunch of prints are up!

http://microcosmicmedia.blogspot.com/
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
User avatar
hunterjax
Art Expert
Posts: 4553
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:40 am

Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:20 pm

thanks for the heads up - grabbed an Amity mini-prints set. :cheers:
_____________
RambosRemodeler wrote:.........You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.
Kramerica wrote: . . . . . Also, never listen to anything rambo says.
User avatar
kotopa4
Art Expert
Posts: 1820
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:57 pm
Location: PVB, FL

Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:32 pm

hunterjax wrote:thanks for the heads up - grabbed an Amity mini-prints set. :cheers:
Same. Surprised these are still up!
danieldanger wrote:dont get me wrong, i like the banksy street stuff, its clever and impressivly done, but this print racket is kinda ridiculous.
loosehead
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 198
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:35 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland

Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:36 pm

That title card is very cool. Had to snag one (and the Mr. Toad print, Amity Mini-Prints and the 5x5 sketch). Great stuff.
User avatar
iambillyg
Art Freak
Posts: 10332
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:14 am
Location: Austin, TX
Contact:

Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:00 pm

New stuff up: http://microcosmicmedia.blogspot.com

Was hoping for a few commission spots.
microcosmicmedia
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 206
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:32 am

Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:35 pm

iambillyg wrote:New stuff up: http://microcosmicmedia.blogspot.com

Was hoping for a few commission spots.
Shoot me a mssg BG...
Post Reply