JC Richard - Art of, Discussion, Releases and Appreciation.

General art-related discussion.
steveguna
Art Enthusiast

Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:12 pm

Finally grab North of the Wall but missed the Bat Cave Variant.
mushetphoto
Art Connoisseur

Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:24 am

So, it's come to this. I still haven't received my Forest Sentries, I haven't received any replies to any of the three additional mails I've sent Jeff in the past few months. Has anybody heard from him? Apparently he's sent a tube twice, but I haven't had any other tubes from any other galleries/sellers/friends go missing over the same period of time?

Am I just unlucky, or being fobbed off?
bethemonkey
Art Expert

Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:34 am

Same here... still don't have the Indiana Jones print from months ago.
mushetphoto wrote:So, it's come to this. I still haven't received my Forest Sentries, I haven't received any replies to any of the three additional mails I've sent Jeff in the past few months. Has anybody heard from him? Apparently he's sent a tube twice, but I haven't had any other tubes from any other galleries/sellers/friends go missing over the same period of time?

http://www.legendaryframes.com

I'm in Canada and it costs more to ship everywhere, so get over it.
simonldt
Art Connoisseur

Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:53 am

mushetphoto wrote:So, it's come to this. I still haven't received my Forest Sentries, I haven't received any replies to any of the three additional mails I've sent Jeff in the past few months. Has anybody heard from him? Apparently he's sent a tube twice, but I haven't had any other tubes from any other galleries/sellers/friends go missing over the same period of time?

I had the same issue and have had it pretty much every time I've ordered. All came good in the end and JC seems a good, honest guy but I must admit it can be frustrating having to chase up orders from months back.

Maybe he just misses some orders out by mistake but thinks they're shipped? I've always had the impression he does everything himself (packing, etc), so understandable if mistakes happen.
alteridiom
Art Expert

Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:03 pm

Been waiting on a Pretty Things Float for I guess a year now. Still nothing.
Small town pizza lawyer
microcosmicmedia
Art Connoisseur

Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:24 pm

alteridiom wrote:Been waiting on a Pretty Things Float for I guess a year now. Still nothing.
K. you're still waiting on PFT? Crazy.. message sent.

mushnetphoto and bethemonkey---outside the US? I'm still sorting issues with a few overseas orders.. been through 2 shipping helpers in the past year who were good at keeping tabs on domestic tubes, but not the overseas stuff
Spent the past month (and continuing) cleaning up a few messes they left (which is confusing as hell), but as always if you mssg. me I'll take care of it ASAP.
mushetphoto
Art Connoisseur

Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:28 pm

microcosmicmedia wrote:
alteridiom wrote:Been waiting on a Pretty Things Float for I guess a year now. Still nothing.
K. you're still waiting on PFT? Crazy.. message sent.

mushnetphoto and bethemonkey---outside the US? I'm still sorting issues with a few overseas orders.. been through 2 shipping helpers in the past year who were good at keeping tabs on domestic tubes, but not the overseas stuff
Spent the past month (and continuing) cleaning up a few messes they left (which is confusing as hell), but as always if you mssg. me I'll take care of it ASAP.
Thanks for the response Jeff, I was getting worried after not receiving email replies... PM on it's way.
microcosmicmedia
Art Connoisseur

Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:35 pm

mushetphoto wrote:
microcosmicmedia wrote: mushnetphoto and bethemonkey---outside the US? I'm still sorting issues with a few overseas orders.. been through 2 shipping helpers in the past year who were good at keeping tabs on domestic tubes, but not the overseas stuff
Thanks for the response Jeff, I was getting worried after not receiving email replies... PM on it's way.
No thank you for letting me know-- sent you a mssg as well
theartofliving
Art Connoisseur

Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:19 pm

recent frame up of "Hound, Horse and Dove"

agilegiant
Art Connoisseur

Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:01 pm

nice choice of frame, theartofliving!
I did something very similar.
Beautiful print.
middayshadows
Art Expert

Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:14 pm

Looks really really nice - love the frame.

Still one of my fave JC prints. It was the first print of his that I bought, at Gallery1988 in 2011!
jkw3000
EB Team

Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:16 pm

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: Love the frameup.
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
ceevee
Art Expert

Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:12 pm

That looks very nice. I have a very simple frame-up of mine - black wood frame with no mat. It's a great print for sure.
ColeParks
Art Connoisseur

Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:02 pm

I got my Prometheus AP in yesterday and it looks stunning! Very happy to finally have that. And there was a very nice bonus print thrown in that I had never seen before. Very pleased :D

ArchibaldTuttle
Art Expert

Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:58 pm

theartofliving wrote:recent frame up of "Hound, Horse and Dove"

Is that custom or is it off-the-shelf from somewhere? Looks nice.