EBAY SELLER CALL OUT: LANDOMILKANDHONEY

General art-related discussion.
hellosir
Art Freak

Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:28 pm

Dude you either complain about flipping or you don't. Are you bipolar? We need a Drinkrap around here
finneganm
Art Freak

Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:32 pm

I'd like to know, if anyone is feeling generous with information
That's what she said
Grateful69Phish
Art Freak

Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:33 pm

call the donkeys out foodie- go man go !

I would love the info so I can distribute to my list! :lol:
guerilladubber
Art Expert

Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:59 pm

finneganm wrote:I'd like to know, if anyone is feeling generous with information
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
mobius006
Art Freak

Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:21 am

Wait if you knew they were the 3 amigos, and knew of shadiness in the past. why did you buy?
RiotAct
EB Team

Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:22 am

FOODRAP wrote:ISO lifted II & Exodus
I can hook you up for $500 shipped man, you can even flip it afterwards
Cragars
Art Expert

Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:05 am

Oh nice, send me the amigo's SN's so I can add them to the list of people not to buy from.
twilight77
Art Connoisseur

Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:35 am

Grateful69Phish wrote:call the donkeys out foodie- go man go !

I would love the info so I can distribute to my list! :lol:
Haha. With Foodie and g69p on the case the rest of eb can rest peacefully. These are fine, levelheaded members. Foodie needs to buy the print to sell for shoes that he can sell for more to an even sillier person and foodie needs to buy prints to sell so he can buy food.
hirschy75 wrote:And twilight you can kiss my ass.
twilight77
Art Connoisseur

Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:36 am

mobius006 wrote:Wait if you knew they were the 3 amigos, and knew of shadiness in the past. why did you buy?
Same reason people buy scratch tickets.
hirschy75 wrote:And twilight you can kiss my ass.
dmb8506
Art Connoisseur

Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:45 pm

If you are going to call someone out, you might want to call out the correct name :roll:

The ebay user is "landomilknhoney"

Seller did the same to me and they are definitely here on EB.
FOODRAP
Art Expert

Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:05 pm

TheEhTeam wrote:
TheEhTeam wrote:
dmb8506 wrote:If you are going to call someone out, you might want to call out the correct name :roll:

The ebay user is "landomilknhoney"

Seller did the same to me and they are definitely here on EB.
If you would be so kind and pm me their details so I can avoid them, ty. If we have learned anything, Foodie is all talk
If we have learned anything, Foodie is all talk. Never heard fudge from him as expected
you needed it to say it twice?

How am i all talk? these members usually comment on every thread im in but now they are silent. If i name them, one of you RATS will hit the report member button on me and ill get a ban while you all sit there and use your ladies ebay account or threaten my life and wish death upon me and still i get banned.

When did i ever say flipping was wrong? I flip therefore I am a flipper. I call out people who put something up for sale on the forum fbefore they receive it, you wanan flip, flip on ebay where to be fair, its ok. but to be honest and fair, i usually buy in pairs just like my shoes, so as to offset the price. Actually, I would buy three pairs, one to wear one to flip and one to keep on ice or to flip later.

we opened up http://flightclub.com in 2005, a flippers dream!

ask yourself this daniel son. who has exodus for sale, who had more than one, who flies out to releases all the time, who never has a for sale thread under there own user names but always has it in there trades? who wanted blazed banned the most, who? think about it. think about the holier than thou few who bounce back and forth between .info, eb, artchival, the giant and KR. think about it and maybe you'll be able to figure it out. or just loko at the ebay sellers items adn compare to the trades list on here. It aint that hard, just put some effort into it. I learned all thee tricks from Blazed whom is doing well I might say. Kinda miss the drama he brought to the board at times and then the call outs that had other members cowering in there man caves

funny how many of these guys are known by the gallery's by first name, but not as buyers but ebay snitches and still they get nothing in return frm the gallery's.

all talk, nah meng,i aint like the rest of you whom hide behind usernames and fake online aliases. Foodrap was a beeper number that got me time and what not. but i changed a negative into a positive and did silly things like this

So all talk I am not, I am all real, in yo face at any time in any place.

never not saying who i am and always down to meet and greet an EB head at any release. trust me. I go out for mines, will go to long lengths to make sure EB heads are good if im around. Sure i met a few in person whom turned out to be fakers once they got back on the board, but thats there own personal problems. Ive brought dudes to my house to see some of my collection, had beers with a few real dudes adn a few fake ones. look for me, im there, im here im any and everywhere i can be. And if you come to NYC and need something, holla at me, i might be able to help you out.

but stop trying to call me out, cause im a make you feel stupider than your last post.

and once again this is a foodrap PSA not intended to any of you personally, its a general statement defending my honor and not a personal attack but more of a personal defense post as i play my position.

the 48 laws of power say to defend your reputation at all costs. Everything depends on your reputation. Im kinda bored if any one wants to chat 212 479 7990 cv
mobius006
Art Freak

Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:13 pm

mrkyuss
Art God

Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:18 pm

Foody continues to deliver the goods around here.
President of the DALeast MAN LOVE club.
President of the Late Night Crew (LNC).
hellosir
Art Freak

Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:20 pm

First food post I can't be bothered to read past the first paragraph. Too drunk. Dude you are bitching about eBay flippers in this thread, how are you different? Are you comparing by volume?
mrkyuss
Art God

Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:23 pm

hellosir wrote:First food post I can't be bothered to read past the first paragraph. Too drunk. Dude you are bitching about eBay flippers in this thread, how are you different? Are you comparing by volume?
who is the lucky lady tonight? Any possible suitors?
President of the DALeast MAN LOVE club.
President of the Late Night Crew (LNC).