What is your latest proud print acquisition?

General art-related discussion.
artoholic
Art Expert

Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:01 pm

aahnutz wrote:Even more beautiful in person. 8) Thanks Alex & Chris!

ImageImageImageImage

More to come...
Wow, that's awesome :shock: Please post some more pics, if you are able. It has such a cool story behind it too. I really hope none of these got thrown out due to the typos. The thought is just too difficult for me to bear
"Selling my stories to the violent and perverted, all eyes are on me and I don't deserve it
Nothing to do, except I guess to play blues, sleep in my car, I’m yesterdays news"

~ Richard Terfry aka Buck 65

http://www.myspace.com/bikeforthree
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:11 pm

coxgt wrote:
Geez, No wonder you never returned my PM about picking me up a berlin emek print :shock:
Didn't you just sell one of those? :lol:
coxgt
Art Expert

Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:49 pm

Codeblue wrote:
coxgt wrote:
Geez, No wonder you never returned my PM about picking me up a berlin emek print :shock:
No, you crazy kid! that was a tool berlin :lol:

i was referring to the emek berlin. :lol:
NEVER DEAL WITH TOM MINARCHICK!(aka, fuedalist_tart on EBAY. HE IS A SCAM ARTIST.PM IF YOU NEED DETAILS.
Codeblue wrote:Taper has finally jumped the shark.
coxgt
Art Expert

Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:50 pm

CPO wrote:sorry, they didn't have those available and I lost track of all the PMs...

the worst part was I tried and tried beforehand to ask what currency they would take, and got conflicting reports as well as a comment that sales would be direct through Emek... so I took $1500 US cash that was absolutely worthles there (it turns out sales were through some exhibit helper and in Euros...)

so I got as much as I could with the Euros I had.. (less than 350 I think....)

I was unable to get any extras of anything as I had to maximize the money I had...
dang. sorry to hear about your bad luck, still looks like you may have had a worthwhile score :P
NEVER DEAL WITH TOM MINARCHICK!(aka, fuedalist_tart on EBAY. HE IS A SCAM ARTIST.PM IF YOU NEED DETAILS.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:52 pm

coxgt wrote:
Codeblue wrote:
coxgt wrote:

Oh ya :oops:
Last edited by Codeblue on Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
coxgt
Art Expert

Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:55 pm

Codeblue wrote:
coxgt wrote:
Codeblue wrote:
coxgt wrote:

Oh ya :lol:
You know, i guess I'm not supposed to like the emek berlin, because i own his first berlin tool. Oh well, i like it anyways, and I won't have to worry about ruining a thousand dollar print when i hang it with clothes pins. :lol:
CPO
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:02 pm

coxgt wrote:
Codeblue wrote:
coxgt wrote:
Codeblue wrote: Didn't you just sell one of those? :lol:

You know, i guess I'm not supposed to like the emek berlin, because i own his first berlin tool. Oh well, i like it anyways, and I won't have to worry about ruining a thousand dollar print when i hang it with clothes pins. :lol:

I'm aware of the Berlin Tool, and I'm aware of the Belgium Emek (same print) but I'm not sure what the Berlin Emek is..?

Did you guys mean Belgium?

or am I forgetting a print?
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:07 pm

CPO wrote:
coxgt wrote:
Codeblue wrote:
coxgt wrote: No, you crazy kid! that was a tool berlin :lol:

I'm aware of the Berlin Tool, and I'm aware of the Belgium Emek (same print) but I'm not sure what the Berlin Emek is..?

I think Garrett is confused, thereby confusing me.
jojobadass
Art God

Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:10 pm

yeah, I'm pretty sure bacon-bits over there is talking about the antwerp show poster.
For the best concert and movie posters available, check out: http://www.jojosposters.com

For other art crap....be sure to check out: http://www.jojosfineart.com

And for the kinkiest records in the world......check out the newest website in the Jojo Empire: http://www.jojosrecords.com
coxgt
Art Expert

Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:13 pm

Codeblue wrote:
CPO wrote:
coxgt wrote:
Codeblue wrote: Oh ya :lol:

I think Garrett is confused, thereby confusing me.

Yes, i am exteremely fuckjng confused! sorry, i meant antwerp emek. not berlin emek. :oops:
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:15 pm

jojobadass wrote:yeah, I'm pretty sure bacon-bits over there is talking about the antwerp show poster.
Nice new avatar. :lol:

I forgot to ask you if you had anyone pick you up some stuff from Emek's European Vacation.
jojobadass
Art God

Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:31 pm

Codeblue wrote:
jojobadass wrote:yeah, I'm pretty sure bacon-bits over there is talking about the antwerp show poster.

I forgot to ask you if you had anyone pick you up some stuff from Emek's European Vacation.

well, w/ my new website & all.......I felt I needed something more professional.
For the best concert and movie posters available, check out: http://www.jojosposters.com

For other art crap....be sure to check out: http://www.jojosfineart.com

And for the kinkiest records in the world......check out the newest website in the Jojo Empire: http://www.jojosrecords.com
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:41 pm

jojobadass wrote:
Codeblue wrote:

well, w/ my new website & all.......I felt I needed something more professional.
Well then you definitely achieved your goal.
ricv64
Art Expert

Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:15 pm

yeah poster for a failed mayoral canidate
shoot , move and communicate - 125th SIG BN saying

Leokani Okauwila
coxgt
Art Expert

Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:18 pm

ricv64 wrote:Image

yeah poster for a failed mayoral canidate
Damn, Austin has its own multiple failure mayoral candidate. If ever a person needed a print, it would be Leslie. Austin's own crossdressing mayoral candidate!