What is your latest proud print acquisition?

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
boatingbenny
Art Expert
Posts: 3388
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 12:00 am

Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:16 pm

pewter14 wrote:I'll see your velvet and raise you a slate ...

(But seriously, nice cream VR)

Nice score...where'd you get those? :P
User avatar
SteveGo
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 391
Joined: Thu May 15, 2014 12:25 pm
Location: Tucson

Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:35 pm

boatingbenny wrote:Image

Happy to add this to the ol' collection!
LOL, Velvet Revolver. I don't think I could own anything acknowledging the existence of that band. Is that a penis gun?
User avatar
SlowlyTyped
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 406
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:08 pm

Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:05 pm

J.S. Rossbach's EYES WIDE SHUT.

Image


Image
User avatar
UrsusMorris
Art Expert
Posts: 8829
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:52 pm
Location: Amarillo, TX

Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:02 pm

never seen it, but veh nice.
mattkardish wrote:the polar bear would take the great white to the corner of jabroni drive and know your role boulevard and rock bottom his ass onto that stop sign and finish him off with the people's elbow. clearly y'all can't smell what the polar bear is cookin.
User avatar
boatingbenny
Art Expert
Posts: 3388
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 12:00 am

Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:25 pm

SteveGo wrote:
boatingbenny wrote:Image

Happy to add this to the ol' collection!
LOL, Velvet Revolver. I don't think I could own anything acknowledging the existence of that band. Is that a penis gun?
Don't think it is, but it was I'd let you borrow it so you could d i c k slap yourself.
Last edited by boatingbenny on Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
SteveGo
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 391
Joined: Thu May 15, 2014 12:25 pm
Location: Tucson

Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:32 pm

boatingbenny wrote: Don't think it is, but it was I'd let you borrow it you could d i c k slap yourself.
Cool thanks.
User avatar
fredo
Art God
Posts: 26520
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:26 pm
Location: ENZEE

Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:48 pm

A good chunk of why that poster rules is the image/"paper" to bandname ratio.
just a foil for me today, thanks
User avatar
UrsusMorris
Art Expert
Posts: 8829
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:52 pm
Location: Amarillo, TX

Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:26 pm

boatingbenny wrote:
SteveGo wrote:
boatingbenny wrote:Image

Happy to add this to the ol' collection!
LOL, Velvet Revolver. I don't think I could own anything acknowledging the existence of that band. Is that a penis gun?
Don't think it is, but it was I'd let you borrow it so you could d i c k slap yourself.
:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
mattkardish wrote:the polar bear would take the great white to the corner of jabroni drive and know your role boulevard and rock bottom his ass onto that stop sign and finish him off with the people's elbow. clearly y'all can't smell what the polar bear is cookin.
User avatar
trarex
Art Expert
Posts: 7347
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:51 pm

Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:32 pm

All the fudge I read and I'm still not sure :?
looks good through the printers loop..... I think
20160606_191052.jpg
"Lay off Detroit, Them peoples is living in Mad Max times." Moe Szyslak
User avatar
fredo
Art God
Posts: 26520
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:26 pm
Location: ENZEE

Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:00 pm

pewter14 wrote:I'll see your velvet and raise you a slate ...
Goddam do I want one of those. Nice score.
just a foil for me today, thanks
User avatar
soupysound
EB Trainee
Posts: 3644
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:38 pm

Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:51 am

here are a couple recents...

wish deaner sig was a bit more centered but oh well..

Image

Image

this thing is YUUGGGEE... (30 x 44 in)

Image

picked this up off an A+ EBer...

Image
Image
User avatar
phishstix101
Art Expert
Posts: 6101
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 1:00 am

Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:48 am

Love that MB! Congrats!!
Image
User avatar
TOTM
Art Expert
Posts: 3333
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:36 pm

Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:30 am

pewter14 wrote:I'll see your velvet and raise you a slate ...

(But seriously, nice cream VR)
Ohhhhh maaann... Two of the best! Lots-O EMEK love... Luvvin' it!
User avatar
TOTM
Art Expert
Posts: 3333
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:36 pm

Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:44 am

soupysound wrote:here are a couple recents...

wish deaner sig was a bit more centered but oh well..

Image
Well Deaner's is centered, Papa Gene's is not...
User avatar
soam24
Art Freak
Posts: 12340
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:00 am
Location: The land of lizards

Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:49 am

Image

Image

Image

Image
Image
Post Reply