What is your latest proud print acquisition?

General art-related discussion.
disdig1
Art Expert

Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:32 pm

babbtke wrote:
a little wrote:It's not the first time he's posted WCP prints, trying to pass them off as legit.
Well I have the COA and it was transferred into my name by Pest Control which took over 2 months!
When did pest control start giving out COA for WCP????
punch
Art Expert

Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:59 pm

samuraiwriter wrote:
babbtke wrote:Image
Waiting on one more Banksy and then taking all them to the framers...
Looks different from other LIITA prints I've seen.

The "over spray" effect, especially on the pants looks off.

Trying to impress people with fakes is kinda funny... and kinda sad. Come on man, this is a poster forum!
comountaingolf
Art Expert

Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:14 pm

:lol: so OG pasters and WCP dups. Nice... :lol:
Jim Carr wrote:The fans are standing up to them! The security guards are standing up to them! The peanut vendors are standing up to them!
> THC X 9 <
gorkie
Art Freak

Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:09 pm

babbtke wrote:
a little wrote:It's not the first time he's posted WCP prints, trying to pass them off as legit.
Well I have the COA and it was transferred into my name by Pest Control which took over 2 months! You kids just love to piss in the pool over here... Carry on 8)

It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Thoreau
@gorkieartdogma on Instagram
babbtke
Art Connoisseur

Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:45 am

gorkie wrote:
babbtke wrote:
Well I have the COA and it was transferred into my name by Pest Control which took over 2 months! You kids just love to piss in the pool over here... Carry on 8)

You guys are good a spinning things... Even though I hate to admit it, I might have actually got ripped off in this deal the more I look at it :cry: drymount me running

I hate that I am so trusting at times with some of you now... it is just sad. Sad on my part really for being so trusting and sending the money... You know who you are and if thats your game the fine. I will just allow you 2 continue slithering through this community like drymountin camillion. you got me on LITA and with the PC emails too. WOW

And just so you know I made $445,000.00 take home on a deal today so your pesky $3,750.00 will not even put a dent in what you got out of me. I am sticking to Ebay from now on to do deals. Doubt I will even contribute much here anymore as well. One bad egg spoiles a dozen'

Thanks for alerting me initially samuriwritter, once I looked at my previous emails from Pest control it was obvious. You had better pray it was not you who ripped me off, because I will find out.
shoeless
Art Expert

Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:46 am

But you have a PC COA in your name for it?
babbtke
Art Connoisseur

Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:06 am

shoeless wrote:But you have a PC COA in your name for it?
Pathetic fuccckkkk has been stringing me along with fake emails for the past 2 months with "the verification process" It took PC less than 6 hours to get back to me that is was a shame. If it was you shoeless you are fuuckeed because I will stop at nothing to make you pay in more ways than one. you can quote that and emboss to on the back of your skull :twisted:
shoeless
Art Expert

Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:10 am

babbtke wrote:
shoeless wrote:But you have a PC COA in your name for it?
Pathetic fuccckkkk has been stringing me along with fake emails for the past 2 months with "the verification process" It took PC less than 6 hours to get back to me that is was a shame. If it was you shoeless you are fuuckeed because I will stop at nothing to make you pay in more ways than one. you can quote that and emboss to on the back of your skull :twisted:
cool.
Ifightfortheusers
Art Connoisseur

Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:22 am

babbtke wrote:
gorkie wrote:
babbtke wrote:

You guys are good a spinning things... Even though I hate to admit it, I might have actually got ripped off in this deal the more I look at it :cry: FUC k me running

I hate that I am so trusting at times with some of you now... it is just sad. Sad on my part really for being so trusting and sending the money... You know who you are and if thats your game the fine. I will just allow you 2 continue slithering through this community like fu Ckin camillion. you got me on LITA and with the PC emails too. WOW

And just so you know I made $445,000.00 take home on a deal today so your pesky $3,750.00 will not even put a dent in what you got out of me. I am sticking to Ebay from now on to do deals. Doubt I will even contribute much here anymore as well. One bad egg spoiles a dozen'

Thanks for alerting me initially samuriwritter, once I looked at my previous emails from Pest control it was obvious. You had better pray it was not you who ripped me off, because I will find out.
it was me.

who the hell threatens the people that bring the fraud to their attention?
samuraiwriter
Art Expert

Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:26 am

babbtke wrote:
gorkie wrote:
babbtke wrote:

You guys are good a spinning things... Even though I hate to admit it, I might have actually got ripped off in this deal the more I look at it :cry: FUC k me running

I hate that I am so trusting at times with some of you now... it is just sad. Sad on my part really for being so trusting and sending the money... You know who you are and if thats your game the fine. I will just allow you 2 continue slithering through this community like fu Ckin camillion. you got me on LITA and with the PC emails too. WOW

:lol:

You are in bad shape. Get help. No shame in that. :wink:

You've damaged your rep so badly here and on UAA, it's probably time for a new handle.
fredo
Art God

Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:34 am

babbtke wrote:And just so you know I made $445,000.00 take home on a deal today.
Holy crap! That's like 5 xmas trees!
just a foil for me today, thanks
samuraiwriter
Art Expert

Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:38 am

From the Banksy Forum (UAA):

Well... it looks like I have been ripped of on this one. As hard as it is to admit... There was a drymount EBer that got some cash out of me and has been stringing me along for the past two months on this piece. Sent me an exact replica of the PC Coa and to top that, been sending me PC emails. They contacted me on Expresso Beans and really played me. Please be aware to anybody on that site that there are alot of bad apples there who obviously love lawsuits. I will stop at nothing to make he or she pay for what they have done. He or she got me for $3,750 on this deal and that is peanuts for what I am willing to spend to make you pay/suffer the consequences of my wrath.

Sorry to bring this here but I thought I would share just in case you are approached by a noob trying to sell you an authentic Banksy. I know know already: that I am a dumbasssss for trusting but that is already said and done so don't rub it in...

The COA is exact, but the only thing different was the emails from PC. Please be aware

:hanging:
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:40 am

alittle wrote:
babbtke wrote:
You are deranged. Seek professional help.
Ya don't know the half of it.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
Ifightfortheusers
Art Connoisseur

Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:43 am

fredo wrote:
babbtke wrote:And just so you know I made $445,000.00 take home on a deal today.
Holy crap! That's like 5 xmas trees!

honestly, if I was making that kind of money in one deal (suggesting i would make 2 to 3 times that annually, i would be buying better art than that banksy print. Like banksy? I would find myself to the VIP tent of dismal and with persistence. I sure as hell wouldnt be hucking other artists art and i assume I would not have the time.

babs..youre out of your damn mind. Glad I robbed you.
Ifightfortheusers
Art Connoisseur

Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:45 am

can you dig it?

side note. it wasnt me.