Page 2 of 27

Re: Charming Baker Lie Down I Think I Love You

Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:09 pm
by ottomatik71
^^^
You are NOT funny.





& I'm not kidding.

Re: Charming Baker Lie Down I Think I Love You

Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:14 pm
by shaunhoff
:mrgreen: :rolling:

Re: Charming Baker Lie Down I Think I Love You

Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:23 pm
by ottomatik71
Laugh it up.

No worries. I purchased the 2 'Saturday' prints I wanted from the London show on eBay.
You being an ass isn't going to hurt my chances of getting the LA prints.
For real.

Re: Charming Baker Lie Down I Think I Love You

Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:26 pm
by shaunhoff
ottomatik71 wrote:Laugh it up.

No worries. I purchased the 2 'Saturday' prints I wanted from the London show on eBay.
You being an ass isn't going to hurt my chances of getting the LA prints.
For real.
I was just kidding, I hope you get them! :D

Re: Charming Baker Lie Down I Think I Love You

Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:01 pm
by nandaman
Man. I wished I lived in London. Or LA. If anyone is free to PB, I would love one of the live prints. Damn. Living in Ohio doesn't much for me in terms acquiring prints...

Re: Charming Baker Lie Down I Think I Love You

Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:38 pm
by ottomatik71
nandaman wrote:Man. I wished I lived in London. Or LA. If anyone is free to PB, I would love one of the live prints. Damn. Living in Ohio doesn't much for me in terms acquiring prints...
Same boat living in VA.
However, I know for a fact that Jealous will have 100 daily print sets for sale on their site once the show ends.
That may be out best option.

Re: Charming Baker Lie Down I Think I Love You

Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:10 pm
by whl10
wait
so in la he will have 300 dollar screen prints? of what image? or am i reading this wrong?
because the stuff today was soooo expensive and the stuff i saw coming up on the banksy board



ps i know this is charming baker thread but on the subject of art13 and what not anyone know if that conor harrington print is giong to see light of day on the internet or show only sold out?

Re: Charming Baker Lie Down I Think I Love You

Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:12 pm
by shaunhoff
whl10 wrote:wait
so in la he will have 300 dollar screen prints? of what image? or am i reading this wrong?
because the stuff today was soooo expensive and the stuff i saw coming up on the banksy board



ps i know this is charming baker thread but on the subject of art13 and what not anyone know if that conor harrington print is giong to see light of day on the internet or show only sold out?
I heard the "live" prints will be AROUND $300, they are going to be printed on the spot and a small run, I don't think it will be the same ones that go up online

Re: Charming Baker Lie Down I Think I Love You

Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:13 pm
by whl10
so by on the spot, does that mean you/we dont know what the image will be ahead of time either?
sorry new/ignorant to this term/practice

Re: Charming Baker Lie Down I Think I Love You

Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:14 pm
by shaunhoff
whl10 wrote:so by on the spot, does that mean you/we dont know what the image will be ahead of time either?
sorry new/ignorant to this term/practice
yeah, they have not said much of anything yet.

Re: Charming Baker Lie Down I Think I Love You

Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:17 pm
by ottomatik71
whl10 wrote:wait
so in la he will have 300 dollar screen prints? of what image? or am i reading this wrong?
because the stuff today was soooo expensive and the stuff i saw coming up on the banksy board



ps i know this is charming baker thread but on the subject of art13 and what not anyone know if that conor harrington print is giong to see light of day on the internet or show only sold out?
They sold 10 at Art13, the remaining 35 will hit TheOutsiders.net sometime in the near future. Price is $1,501. or 1000GBP. The pound has dropped 12cents the past week and a half!

As for the daily prints, the image will leak the day it is printed.
At the London show they were 70GBP each.

Re: Charming Baker Lie Down I Think I Love You

Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:25 pm
by ottomatik71
shaunhoff wrote:
whl10 wrote:wait
so in la he will have 300 dollar screen prints? of what image? or am i reading this wrong?
because the stuff today was soooo expensive and the stuff i saw coming up on the banksy board



ps i know this is charming baker thread but on the subject of art13 and what not anyone know if that conor harrington print is giong to see light of day on the internet or show only sold out?
I heard the "live" prints will be AROUND $300, they are going to be printed on the spot and a small run, I don't think it will be the same ones that go up online
How do you know they are going to be a 'small run?'
We know 100 will be printed for Jealous to sell in sets, the edition will be the amount of people that purchase one that day plus the 100.
So you have no clue how many are going to be printed.
Dont come up in here acting like you know everything about CB.

Re: Charming Baker Lie Down I Think I Love You

Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:42 pm
by shaunhoff
just what i heard.

Re: Charming Baker Lie Down I Think I Love You

Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:42 pm
by samuraiwriter
Love this guy.

Cheers to all in LA, I wish I could be there.

After Otto, if there are any others in LA who want to help a collector, please let me know.

Re: Charming Baker Lie Down I Think I Love You

Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:01 pm
by PLUSH
Sure would love to pick this up