Charming Baker Lie Down I Think I Love You

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
ottomatik71
Art Expert
Posts: 8492
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:33 pm

Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:09 pm

^^^
You are NOT funny.





& I'm not kidding.
User avatar
shaunhoff
Art Expert
Posts: 1245
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:33 pm

Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:14 pm

:mrgreen: :rolling:
User avatar
ottomatik71
Art Expert
Posts: 8492
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:33 pm

Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:23 pm

Laugh it up.

No worries. I purchased the 2 'Saturday' prints I wanted from the London show on eBay.
You being an ass isn't going to hurt my chances of getting the LA prints.
For real.
User avatar
shaunhoff
Art Expert
Posts: 1245
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:33 pm

Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:26 pm

ottomatik71 wrote:Laugh it up.

No worries. I purchased the 2 'Saturday' prints I wanted from the London show on eBay.
You being an ass isn't going to hurt my chances of getting the LA prints.
For real.
I was just kidding, I hope you get them! :D
User avatar
nandaman
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 418
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:15 am
Location: Tampa, Florida - USA

Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:01 pm

Man. I wished I lived in London. Or LA. If anyone is free to PB, I would love one of the live prints. Damn. Living in Ohio doesn't much for me in terms acquiring prints...
User avatar
ottomatik71
Art Expert
Posts: 8492
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:33 pm

Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:38 pm

nandaman wrote:Man. I wished I lived in London. Or LA. If anyone is free to PB, I would love one of the live prints. Damn. Living in Ohio doesn't much for me in terms acquiring prints...
Same boat living in VA.
However, I know for a fact that Jealous will have 100 daily print sets for sale on their site once the show ends.
That may be out best option.
User avatar
whl10
Art Expert
Posts: 5509
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:25 am

Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:10 pm

wait
so in la he will have 300 dollar screen prints? of what image? or am i reading this wrong?
because the stuff today was soooo expensive and the stuff i saw coming up on the banksy board



ps i know this is charming baker thread but on the subject of art13 and what not anyone know if that conor harrington print is giong to see light of day on the internet or show only sold out?
User avatar
shaunhoff
Art Expert
Posts: 1245
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:33 pm

Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:12 pm

whl10 wrote:wait
so in la he will have 300 dollar screen prints? of what image? or am i reading this wrong?
because the stuff today was soooo expensive and the stuff i saw coming up on the banksy board



ps i know this is charming baker thread but on the subject of art13 and what not anyone know if that conor harrington print is giong to see light of day on the internet or show only sold out?
I heard the "live" prints will be AROUND $300, they are going to be printed on the spot and a small run, I don't think it will be the same ones that go up online
User avatar
whl10
Art Expert
Posts: 5509
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:25 am

Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:13 pm

so by on the spot, does that mean you/we dont know what the image will be ahead of time either?
sorry new/ignorant to this term/practice
User avatar
shaunhoff
Art Expert
Posts: 1245
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:33 pm

Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:14 pm

whl10 wrote:so by on the spot, does that mean you/we dont know what the image will be ahead of time either?
sorry new/ignorant to this term/practice
yeah, they have not said much of anything yet.
User avatar
ottomatik71
Art Expert
Posts: 8492
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:33 pm

Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:17 pm

whl10 wrote:wait
so in la he will have 300 dollar screen prints? of what image? or am i reading this wrong?
because the stuff today was soooo expensive and the stuff i saw coming up on the banksy board



ps i know this is charming baker thread but on the subject of art13 and what not anyone know if that conor harrington print is giong to see light of day on the internet or show only sold out?
They sold 10 at Art13, the remaining 35 will hit TheOutsiders.net sometime in the near future. Price is $1,501. or 1000GBP. The pound has dropped 12cents the past week and a half!

As for the daily prints, the image will leak the day it is printed.
At the London show they were 70GBP each.
User avatar
ottomatik71
Art Expert
Posts: 8492
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:33 pm

Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:25 pm

shaunhoff wrote:
whl10 wrote:wait
so in la he will have 300 dollar screen prints? of what image? or am i reading this wrong?
because the stuff today was soooo expensive and the stuff i saw coming up on the banksy board



ps i know this is charming baker thread but on the subject of art13 and what not anyone know if that conor harrington print is giong to see light of day on the internet or show only sold out?
I heard the "live" prints will be AROUND $300, they are going to be printed on the spot and a small run, I don't think it will be the same ones that go up online
How do you know they are going to be a 'small run?'
We know 100 will be printed for Jealous to sell in sets, the edition will be the amount of people that purchase one that day plus the 100.
So you have no clue how many are going to be printed.
Dont come up in here acting like you know everything about CB.
User avatar
shaunhoff
Art Expert
Posts: 1245
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:33 pm

Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:42 pm

just what i heard.
samuraiwriter
Art Expert
Posts: 2743
Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:00 am

Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:42 pm

Love this guy.

Cheers to all in LA, I wish I could be there.

After Otto, if there are any others in LA who want to help a collector, please let me know.
User avatar
PLUSH
Art Expert
Posts: 7201
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:43 pm
Location: TEXAS

Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:01 pm

Sure would love to pick this up
Post Reply