Space Invader news..

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
theperfecttree
EB Team
Posts: 10724
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:04 am
Location: Austin, TX

Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:00 pm

User avatar
ciphe
Art Expert
Posts: 1323
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:51 am
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:29 pm

credit card rejected at check out. 22 minute wait to speak to a rep, oh wellllll.
User avatar
dundun
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 314
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:39 am

Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:50 pm

ciphe wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:29 pm
credit card rejected at check out. 22 minute wait to speak to a rep, oh wellllll.
That has happened to me on two invader prints. Years later and I'm still not over it.
papaver
Tech Team Member
Posts: 517
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:51 pm
Contact:

Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:11 pm

dundun wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:50 pm
ciphe wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:29 pm
credit card rejected at check out. 22 minute wait to speak to a rep, oh wellllll.
That has happened to me on two invader prints. Years later and I'm still not over it.
happened to me on the latest james jean woodcut collab... spent 1h trying to get through the dam broken site only to get rejected cause of fraud since the sale was happening in japan... sigh. usually my card isn't such a bitch about that kind of stuff.
jamel-d
Art Freak
Posts: 10226
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:00 am

Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:19 pm

Call your CC beforehand, give em a heads up. I got an email today about fraud alert. Just pressed yes. Went back in to purchase.
THE HORKEY CLUB 2013,14,15,16,17,18,19
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 52818
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:33 pm

Only the maps are up?
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
papaver
Tech Team Member
Posts: 517
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:51 pm
Contact:

Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:34 pm

Codeblue wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:33 pm
Only the maps are up?
i think they all sold out. at least it said sold out on the shirts earlier and the vhs was still up.
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 52818
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:34 pm

Ah ok.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
jamel-d
Art Freak
Posts: 10226
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:00 am

Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:11 pm

DVDs back up.
THE HORKEY CLUB 2013,14,15,16,17,18,19
thebh
Member
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:27 am

Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:46 am

Maps are still up.
kansasbbq
Art Freak
Posts: 18198
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:46 pm
Location: AUSTIN, tx

Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:28 am

Getting a signed postcard wouldn't suck.
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
Post Reply