Amazing Everything: The Great Thread of Scott C

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
ArchibaldTuttle
Art Expert
Posts: 1451
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:19 pm

Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:52 pm

jkw3000 wrote:Think Scott confirmed the size as 12x24.
15x24: https://twitter.com/scottlava/status/626475689022255104
User avatar
jkw3000
EB Team
Posts: 23991
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Location: NYC

Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:54 pm

ArchibaldTuttle wrote:
jkw3000 wrote:Think Scott confirmed the size as 12x24.
15x24: https://twitter.com/scottlava/status/626475689022255104
Interesting, on Facebook he said 12x24 about...6 hours ago.
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
User avatar
patquelly
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 267
Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:49 pm

Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:50 pm

How do Scott C's prints usually turn out? Mad Max would be my first print from him (it looks amazing!). Are people generally happy with the quality of the printing?
User avatar
35mmpaul
Art Expert
Posts: 8602
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:40 pm
Location: NYC

Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:45 pm

patquelly wrote:How do Scott C's prints usually turn out? Mad Max would be my first print from him (it looks amazing!). Are people generally happy with the quality of the printing?
Yep. They are always good printing. Never seen one mishandled.
jkw3000 - Nobody ever really wins in this hobby.
Olly - I'm a hack asshole unable to provide you with what you want.
Gonzo's Mom- And some of you are the demons!
User avatar
jkw3000
EB Team
Posts: 23991
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Location: NYC

Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:46 am

jkw3000 wrote:
ArchibaldTuttle wrote:
jkw3000 wrote:Think Scott confirmed the size as 12x24.
15x24: https://twitter.com/scottlava/status/626475689022255104
Interesting, on Facebook he said 12x24 about...6 hours ago.
And confirmed on twitter, 15x24 was a mistake - tis 12x24.

"Last week i said "15x24" on accident. i meant "12x24". take note."
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
User avatar
Cinlabyrinth
Art Expert
Posts: 6745
Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:48 pm
Location: Houston

Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

Yeah, that's right, I CROSS POSTED!
Cinlabyrinth wrote:A friend picked this up for me from Scott C at SDCC as a surprise to me, just told him I like robots
Image
User avatar
ArchibaldTuttle
Art Expert
Posts: 1451
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:19 pm

Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:30 am

jkw3000 wrote:
jkw3000 wrote:
ArchibaldTuttle wrote:
jkw3000 wrote:Think Scott confirmed the size as 12x24.
15x24: https://twitter.com/scottlava/status/626475689022255104
Interesting, on Facebook he said 12x24 about...6 hours ago.
And confirmed on twitter, 15x24 was a mistake - tis 12x24.

"Last week i said "15x24" on accident. i meant "12x24". take note."
Ha- okay, thanks. Seems like a more sensible size.
User avatar
dweebofthedead
Art Expert
Posts: 5369
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:24 pm
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:33 am

Cinlabyrinth wrote:Yeah, that's right, I CROSS POSTED!
Cinlabyrinth wrote:A friend picked this up for me from Scott C at SDCC as a surprise to me, just told him I like robots
Image
:heart:
IWish
Art Expert
Posts: 9879
Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 12:23 am

Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:44 pm

Did everyone order their Mad Max print? Timed release ends tonight. I can't remember the last time a print made me smile this much. So many comical characters in this one - I especially like the pole guys. Honestly, my favorite print in a long time.
User avatar
ctankep
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 292
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:56 pm
Location: THE ZONE

Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:05 pm

I caved and got one, couldn't help myself after seeing all their smiley faces :) Still think 12 x 24 is a bit too big, but I'm excited to see all the detail how the "likenesses" come out in the print.
IWish
Art Expert
Posts: 9879
Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 12:23 am

Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:31 pm

I just added the Mad Max/A Lovely Day print to the database. In case anyone was curious, the run is 490 on the timed release.
User avatar
profbobo
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 423
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:53 pm

Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:29 am

I bought my little guy three of Scott's children's books. He wakes up asking for dragons and goes to sleep asking for puppies now. Awesome!
ImageImage
Image
User avatar
ctankep
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 292
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:56 pm
Location: THE ZONE

Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:01 pm

Image
^ me seeing a shipping confirmation for a lovely day
IWish
Art Expert
Posts: 9879
Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 12:23 am

Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:21 pm

In case you didn't see Scott's tweet. He's put some leftover prints from NYCC up at his store.

http://shop.pyramidcar.com/collections/all-items
User avatar
wangulator
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 208
Joined: Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:01 pm
Location: Seattle, WA

Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:54 pm

Image

Vader looks so happy.
Post Reply