DALeast - Appreciation & Discussion

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
bmerel
Art Expert
Posts: 6326
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:51 pm

Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:49 pm

dbphoto04 wrote:There were 2 pieces still available when I inquired about them last night but they never got back to me on price and I wasn't about to just throw down my credit card... With that said can someone send me the preview/price list so I can see what I missed out on?

i'm almost positive the show is sold out but here you go...

http://jonathanlevinegallery.com/?metho ... 8774F640F6
dbphoto04
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 129
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 1:00 am

Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:56 pm

bmerel wrote:
dbphoto04 wrote:There were 2 pieces still available when I inquired about them last night but they never got back to me on price and I wasn't about to just throw down my credit card... With that said can someone send me the preview/price list so I can see what I missed out on?

i'm almost positive the show is sold out but here you go...

http://jonathanlevinegallery.com/?metho ... 8774F640F6
I saw the preview list I'm more interested in the price list.
csorensen84
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 163
Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:41 pm
Location: SoCal

Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:02 pm

dbphoto04 wrote:
bmerel wrote:
dbphoto04 wrote:There were 2 pieces still available when I inquired about them last night but they never got back to me on price and I wasn't about to just throw down my credit card... With that said can someone send me the preview/price list so I can see what I missed out on?

i'm almost positive the show is sold out but here you go...

http://jonathanlevinegallery.com/?metho ... 8774F640F6
I saw the preview list I'm more interested in the price list.
Preview used to have pricing included - imagine they no longer do as they are sold.
User avatar
bmerel
Art Expert
Posts: 6326
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:51 pm

Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:03 pm

click on this..

http://expressobeans.com/public/search. ... st&class=0

find the pieces from the show and you will know everything you've ever dreamed of..

:D


EDIT: a "thanks for your help" is usually the right way to finish a post when asking for help. 8)
User avatar
mrkyuss
Art God
Posts: 26868
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:30 am
Location: Melbourne

Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:05 pm

I definitely would have taken that Horse piece if I got it in the preview......
President of the DALeast MAN LOVE club.
President of the Late Night Crew (LNC).
User avatar
bmerel
Art Expert
Posts: 6326
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:51 pm

Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:07 pm

mrkyuss wrote:I definitely would have taken that Horse piece if I got it in the preview......

you should've let me know!!!! i could have maybe had it held for you. Orthnotonus?...or whatever the hell its proper spelling is?
User avatar
mrkyuss
Art God
Posts: 26868
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:30 am
Location: Melbourne

Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:11 pm

bmerel wrote:
mrkyuss wrote:I definitely would have taken that Horse piece if I got it in the preview......

you should've let me know!!!! i could have maybe had it held for you. Orthnotonus?...or whatever the hell its proper spelling is?
Doesn't matter, Im hoping he does another OZ show soon and I can splurge there.....

I don't know the name, when I was looking at the preview it hurt my head trying to remember the names.....so now I just call them as I see them. With detailed descriptions such as "the horse one" or in your case, "the flying bird thingy".
President of the DALeast MAN LOVE club.
President of the Late Night Crew (LNC).
bkboy77
Art Expert
Posts: 8575
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:58 pm
Location: Burger King

Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:15 pm

yes its orthotonus. was the only piece that I wanted from the show. congrats to whoever picked it up.
fung430 wrote:Expressobeans knows everything.
User avatar
mrkyuss
Art God
Posts: 26868
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:30 am
Location: Melbourne

Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:20 pm

bkboy77 wrote:yes its orthotonus. was the only piece that I wanted from the show. congrats to whoever picked it up.
is that the Horse one or the Bird one, or the one which the Mrs says looks like a mans asshole?
President of the DALeast MAN LOVE club.
President of the Late Night Crew (LNC).
bkboy77
Art Expert
Posts: 8575
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:58 pm
Location: Burger King

Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:25 pm

mrkyuss wrote:or the one which the Mrs says looks like a mans asshole?
I think that was OrTutAnus.

I was talking about the horse with the pole thingy in the middle.
fung430 wrote:Expressobeans knows everything.
User avatar
skis007
Art Expert
Posts: 3308
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:37 pm
Location: Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Ángeles
Contact:

Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:25 pm

mrkyuss wrote:
bkboy77 wrote:yes its orthotonus. was the only piece that I wanted from the show. congrats to whoever picked it up.
is that the Horse one or the Bird one, or the one which the Mrs says looks like a mans asshole?
I'm hoping he's never had a good view of a man's asshole. I believe it's a volcano from an aerial view.

Horse with tube through it = carousel horse?
bkboy77
Art Expert
Posts: 8575
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:58 pm
Location: Burger King

Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:30 pm

skis007 wrote:
mrkyuss wrote:
bkboy77 wrote:yes its orthotonus. was the only piece that I wanted from the show. congrats to whoever picked it up.
is that the Horse one or the Bird one, or the one which the Mrs says looks like a mans asshole?
I'm hoping he's never had a good view of a man's asshole. I believe it's a volcano from an aerial view.

Horse with tube through it = carousel horse?
yes, it was suppose to be a carousel horse.
fung430 wrote:Expressobeans knows everything.
User avatar
mrkyuss
Art God
Posts: 26868
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:30 am
Location: Melbourne

Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:30 pm

Yep I dont see it myself, but when I asked the Mrs what she liked from the catalogue, she said anything but the man's asshole. Shite, hope she isnt talking about mine.
President of the DALeast MAN LOVE club.
President of the Late Night Crew (LNC).
User avatar
bmerel
Art Expert
Posts: 6326
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:51 pm

Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:31 pm

mrkyuss wrote:
bkboy77 wrote:yes its orthotonus. was the only piece that I wanted from the show. congrats to whoever picked it up.
is that the Horse one or the Bird one, or the one which the Mrs says looks like a mans asshole?

I was gonna buy that one for you and have it sent with a nameplate below titled,
"Portrait of A Chefs Bung".

Practical jokes are funny and sometimes expensive.
User avatar
mrkyuss
Art God
Posts: 26868
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:30 am
Location: Melbourne

Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:35 pm

bmerel wrote:
mrkyuss wrote:
bkboy77 wrote:yes its orthotonus. was the only piece that I wanted from the show. congrats to whoever picked it up.
is that the Horse one or the Bird one, or the one which the Mrs says looks like a mans asshole?

I was gonna buy that one for you and have it sent with a nameplate below titled,
"Portrait of A Chefs Bung".

Practical jokes are funny and sometimes expensive.
that's why I love you, because you care.
President of the DALeast MAN LOVE club.
President of the Late Night Crew (LNC).
Post Reply