James Jean News and Releases

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 51521
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:19 pm

Distracting chop.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
User avatar
Arterre
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 71
Joined: Sat May 20, 2017 2:08 am

Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:46 pm

Looks like a good way to remove earwax buildup!
Love the print , I'm in
User avatar
RupertPupkin
Art Expert
Posts: 6555
Joined: Tue May 09, 2006 12:00 am
Location: Leeds, UK

Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:59 pm

Haven't bought one of the timed editions in a while but I really like this one. Veeery tempted
User avatar
toobs
Art Expert
Posts: 8559
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:55 pm
Contact:

Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:40 am

RupertPupkin wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:59 pm
Haven't bought one of the timed editions in a while but I really like this one. Veeery tempted
werd . . . this is a good one
Codeblue wrote:Ya know they'll put out at least 1 "ZOMG gotta rub mah nuts on another dukes butt to get in line for it" poster.
User avatar
Cragars
Art Expert
Posts: 7420
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:04 am

Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:53 pm

Cragars wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:48 am
Dude can he just release Passage already. Goddamn.
KalleBalle
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 89
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:15 pm
Location: Sweden

Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:40 am

Not really feeling it. Was more exited for "the editor" to be made into a print
whatisee
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 89
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:00 am

Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:01 pm

easy purchase
Animale
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 61
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:35 pm

Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:04 pm

This was an easy purchase for me.
User avatar
GoBluePanic
Art Expert
Posts: 2387
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:42 am

Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:47 pm

Damn it. We went out of town Friday and I forgot about the release. Wife prolly would have WTFd me anyway
I'm not someone else.
alexhemsley
Member
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:22 pm

Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:21 am

Has he ever done prints of his Fable covers?
User avatar
jeffzilla
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 135
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:12 am

Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:01 pm

alexhemsley wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:21 am
Has he ever done prints of his Fable covers?
There's a few out there, I think he made them up upon request and sold the rest.
They pop up on eBay once in a while. The 1001 Nights of Snowfall cover was one for sure, with at least 2 other Fables covers done into prints if I recall
alexhemsley
Member
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:22 pm

Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:19 pm

jeffzilla wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:01 pm
alexhemsley wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:21 am
Has he ever done prints of his Fable covers?
There's a few out there, I think he made them up upon request and sold the rest.
They pop up on eBay once in a while. The 1001 Nights of Snowfall cover was one for sure, with at least 2 other Fables covers done into prints if I recall
Thanks for the info. I'll try to find one in the secondary market then!
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 51521
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:01 pm

Cragars wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:53 pm
Cragars wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:48 am
Dude can he just release Passage already. Goddamn.
Run of fiddy through avant, which means $$$$.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
User avatar
Kramerica
Art Freak
Posts: 13549
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:37 am
Location: Corner of 1st & 1st

Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:44 pm

$3000
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 51521
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:43 pm

Luls.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
Post Reply