James Jean News and Releases

General art-related discussion.
infrared90s
Art Expert
Posts: 1127
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:21 am

Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:22 pm

mattlew69 wrote:Book are sold out.
wow, surprised that the book sold out so quickly. thought the ed. of 1000 would take a few days at least
User avatar
sez752
Art Expert
Posts: 1455
Joined: Sat May 26, 2012 7:46 pm
Location: St Louis,MO

Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:56 pm

fallstaff wrote:Anyone else still not receive their Retroflect print? #patientlywaiting
Still waiting. Just received shipping notification yesterday.
ImageImage
User avatar
fallstaff
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 443
Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:18 pm
Location: Oakland, CA

Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:19 pm

sez752 wrote:
fallstaff wrote:Anyone else still not receive their Retroflect print? #patientlywaiting
Still waiting. Just received shipping notification yesterday.
jayper wrote: Just got mine on Friday last week.
finneganm wrote:Still waiting here as well
Just got a shipping notice!
devotchka
Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:13 pm

Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:04 am

I didn't love any of the books, though I was ready to buy one of the print editions.
User avatar
SPAC04
Art Expert
Posts: 2399
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:10 pm
Location: New York

Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:00 pm

fallstaff wrote:
sez752 wrote:
fallstaff wrote:Anyone else still not receive their Retroflect print? #patientlywaiting
Still waiting. Just received shipping notification yesterday.
jayper wrote: Just got mine on Friday last week.
finneganm wrote:Still waiting here as well
Just got a shipping notice!
It's worth the wait
User avatar
sez752
Art Expert
Posts: 1455
Joined: Sat May 26, 2012 7:46 pm
Location: St Louis,MO

Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:38 pm

SPAC04 wrote:
fallstaff wrote:
sez752 wrote:
fallstaff wrote:Anyone else still not receive their Retroflect print? #patientlywaiting
Still waiting. Just received shipping notification yesterday.
jayper wrote: Just got mine on Friday last week.
finneganm wrote:Still waiting here as well
Just got a shipping notice!
It's worth the wait
I concur. Well worth the wait :pint:
ImageImage
User avatar
mattlew69
Art Expert
Posts: 7904
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:03 pm
Location: Midwest

Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:05 pm

Second edition book of 500 copies sold out.
ImageImage
The White House Communications Director wrote:I’m not Steve Bannon, I’m not trying to suck my own rooster.
User avatar
jkw3000
EB Trainee
Posts: 21325
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Location: NYC

Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:10 pm

Image

TRAVELER
Traveler is a signed and numbered time-limited edition of giclée prints. It will be made available for 24 hours starting at 8:00 AM PST on Tuesday, November 13th and ending at 7:59 AM PST on Wednesday, November 14th. The edition will be limited by the number of prints sold during those 24 hours and never re-printed.

Print: 20-1/2″ tall × 26″ wide

Image: 18 ″ tall × 24″ wide

Printed on archival 310 gsm 100% cotton-rag paper with archival pigment-based ink

Silkscreened enhancement

Sculpted embossing

Embossed chop

Signed and numbered by James Jean

Release date: November 13th, 2018 at 8 AM PST

Price: $220

This print will ship flat. Since the edition size and production of the print will be finalized after the sale is complete, please allow a little extra time for shipping. We estimate that orders will ship within 4 - 6 weeks of the sale, if not sooner.
Image
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
User avatar
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus
Posts: 52227
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:50 pm
Location: Austin, TX

Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:45 pm

Image
So it goes...
User avatar
Jasper73
Art Expert
Posts: 1073
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:01 pm
Location: Preston England

Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:16 pm

ImageT.K.C.
User avatar
Vonschinkel
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 566
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:53 am
Location: Austin, TX

Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:39 pm

Weird request but does anyone happen to have a screen capture of the Schrodinger's Kitten store page as it is no longer on his site? Thanks!
Image
User avatar
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus
Posts: 52227
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:50 pm
Location: Austin, TX

Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:42 pm

Vonschinkel wrote:Weird request but does anyone happen to have a screen capture of the Schrodinger's Kitten store page as it is no longer on his site? Thanks!
Courtesy of the Wayback machine: https://web.archive.org/web/20180405032 ... ten-rescue

Image
So it goes...
User avatar
Vonschinkel
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 566
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:53 am
Location: Austin, TX

Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:48 pm

mfaith wrote:
Vonschinkel wrote:Weird request but does anyone happen to have a screen capture of the Schrodinger's Kitten store page as it is no longer on his site? Thanks!
Courtesy of the Wayback machine: https://web.archive.org/web/20180405032 ... ten-rescue

Image
Forgot about that site. Thanks!
Image
User avatar
Arterre
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 59
Joined: Sat May 20, 2017 2:08 am

Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:20 pm

mfaith wrote:Image
Love this new print , anyone have any knodledge how large the edition is?
Post Reply