Art of Tomer Hanuka

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
Kramerica
Art Freak
Posts: 13691
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:37 am
Location: Corner of 1st & 1st

Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:44 pm

thefiend5 wrote:Never realized that Tomer did the cover for Aesop Rocks album Bazooka Tooth
Image
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
User avatar
sfenigma
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 178
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:42 pm
Location: H Town, TX

Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:34 pm

Clockwork Orange APs up for sale.
User avatar
35mmpaul
Art Expert
Posts: 8318
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:40 pm
Location: NYC

Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:42 pm

and gone.
jkw3000 - Nobody ever really wins in this hobby.
Olly - I'm a hack asshole unable to provide you with what you want.
Gonzo's Mom- And some of you are the demons!
User avatar
jlabbate
Art Freak
Posts: 15991
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:44 pm
Location: The BIG Apple
Contact:

Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:44 pm

sfenigma wrote:Clockwork Orange APs up for sale.
those prices :shock:
$200 Reg/$300 variant
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Kramerica
Art Freak
Posts: 13691
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:37 am
Location: Corner of 1st & 1st

Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:49 pm

jlabbate wrote:
sfenigma wrote:Clockwork Orange APs up for sale.
those prices :shock:
$200 Reg/$300 variant
If they were signed, it would make more sense.

What's even more crazy is this dude bought the set to try and flip :shock:
eBay 272370536743
eBay 272370534299
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
User avatar
matowest
Art Expert
Posts: 4890
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:09 am

Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:54 pm

Kramerica wrote: If they were signed, it would make more sense.

What's even more crazy is this dude bought the set to try and flip :shock:
eBay 272370536743
eBay 272370534299
That...that's not going to end well. Why on earth?
User avatar
novascotiapower
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 267
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:11 pm
Location: Toronto

Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:03 pm

matowest wrote:
Kramerica wrote: If they were signed, it would make more sense.

What's even more crazy is this dude bought the set to try and flip :shock:
eBay 272370536743
eBay 272370534299
That...that's not going to end well. Why on earth?
"What do you mean I have to pay fees on these? I thought eBay was for the people!"
dskdaniel
Art Expert
Posts: 3512
Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:43 pm
Location: Hollywood

Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:44 pm

Argh. Was not expecting this. Thought he was eventually selling all his Kubrick APs in a set.
User avatar
robertozanzi
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 715
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:09 pm
Location: Miami Beach

Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:31 pm

dskdaniel wrote:Argh. Was not expecting this. Thought he was eventually selling all his Kubrick APs in a set.
Same here. Forced me to pull the trigger on an eBay copy that was listed for less than the AP price.
User avatar
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak
Posts: 18065
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:35 pm

Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:38 pm

Why
Image
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
ivxx4all
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 186
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:19 pm

Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:15 pm

RambosRemodeler wrote:Why
Duh
dskdaniel
Art Expert
Posts: 3512
Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:43 pm
Location: Hollywood

Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:11 pm

robertozanzi wrote:
dskdaniel wrote:Argh. Was not expecting this. Thought he was eventually selling all his Kubrick APs in a set.
Same here. Forced me to pull the trigger on an eBay copy that was listed for less than the AP price.
Ah, based on the prices I'm cool missing it. Maybe I'd shell that out for the Shining.
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 52080
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:38 pm

RambosRemodeler wrote:Why
TGT.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
User avatar
LifTid
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 440
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:24 pm

Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:51 pm

Love Tomer's work and CWO is in my top 10 films, but that print doesn't do it for me. At all.
ivxx4all
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 186
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:19 pm

Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:08 pm

The variant was gone immediately it seemed, but a +1 on the regular. This entire Kubrick series is awesome; I would have loved to been in on this commission from the beginning, but this being his first AP release from the series; so far I'm off to a good start. Aren't there still some titles that haven't been announced yet (at least to outsiders)?
Post Reply