General FAILE related thread and stuffs

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
soupysound
EB Trainee
Posts: 3727
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:38 pm

Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:48 pm

i guess ya gotta DIY the coffee stains for the faile flag
Image
kansasbbq
Art Freak
Posts: 18211
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:46 pm
Location: AUSTIN, tx

Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:14 pm

Love the flag. Hate the price tag.
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
User avatar
soupysound
EB Trainee
Posts: 3727
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:38 pm

Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:46 pm

so assume this is a second edition of 100?? ... 2016 dimensions were different.

Star Spangled Shadows Fabric Flags Series Information (from 2016):

C: LARGE Appliqué: Unique Variants of 12 = $12,500
Hand Embroidered Appliqué on Linen with Custom Brass Eyelets, Framed Variant of 12
Approx. 95 x 53 Inches

B: MEDIUM Appliqué: Unique Variants of 25 = $8,500
Hand Embroidered Appliqué on Linen with Custom Brass Eyelets, Framed Variant of 25
Approx. 71 x 40 Inches

A: SMALL Appliqué: Unique Variants of 30 = $6,500
Hand Embroidered Appliqué on Linen with Custom Brass Eyelets, Framed Variant of 30
Approx. 48 x 29 Inches

–––
SMALL Machine Embroidered: Edition of 100 = $4,000
Machine and Hand Embroidered on Linen with Custom Brass Eyelets
Approx. 47 x 28 Inches
Image
User avatar
GoBluePanic
Art Expert
Posts: 2463
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:42 am

Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:20 pm

Ugh, I want one of their flags sofa king bad but my wife hates the design. No way I could sneak in something she hates at that price.

One of these days.
I'm not someone else.
User avatar
fribhey
Art Expert
Posts: 1782
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:00 am

Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:46 pm

soupysound wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:46 pm
so assume this is a second edition of 100?? ... 2016 dimensions were different.

Star Spangled Shadows Fabric Flags Series Information (from 2016):

C: LARGE Appliqué: Unique Variants of 12 = $12,500
Hand Embroidered Appliqué on Linen with Custom Brass Eyelets, Framed Variant of 12
Approx. 95 x 53 Inches

B: MEDIUM Appliqué: Unique Variants of 25 = $8,500
Hand Embroidered Appliqué on Linen with Custom Brass Eyelets, Framed Variant of 25
Approx. 71 x 40 Inches

A: SMALL Appliqué: Unique Variants of 30 = $6,500
Hand Embroidered Appliqué on Linen with Custom Brass Eyelets, Framed Variant of 30
Approx. 48 x 29 Inches

–––
SMALL Machine Embroidered: Edition of 100 = $4,000
Machine and Hand Embroidered on Linen with Custom Brass Eyelets
Approx. 47 x 28 Inches
they are selling only one flag from the original edition of 100.
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 52823
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:23 pm

RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
bsharp
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 513
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:54 pm

Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:25 pm

Not many Bojack fans I guess.
User avatar
golobulus
Art Expert
Posts: 2117
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:47 pm
Location: Queen Creek, AZ

Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:30 pm

You guys don't want the scuba horse on your wall?

Image
User avatar
HelloExactly
Art Expert
Posts: 1563
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:13 pm

Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:34 pm

No.
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 52823
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:37 pm

Something something classic Faile image tho.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
User avatar
jjttdw
Art Expert
Posts: 7017
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:45 pm

Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:22 pm

I like everything about the print but the scuba horse
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
User avatar
fredo
Art God
Posts: 26675
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:26 pm
Location: ENZEE

Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:38 pm

When was Bojack ever on The Venture Bros?

ps it's nuts - I like it.

Image
just a foil for me today, thanks
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 52823
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:58 pm

I like it too. Maybe pick one up for less than face some day.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
User avatar
Cragars
Art Expert
Posts: 7457
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:04 am

Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:25 pm

Thought it was FAP at the bottom
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 52823
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:42 pm

If it was, I would have def copped.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
Post Reply