General FAILE related thread and stuffs

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
ceevee
Art Expert
Posts: 7585
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:06 pm

Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:42 pm

meskell wrote:Thanks for the heads-up, soup! I was relieved to see free shipping on the stickers. Wish I could have bought two.
I don't think there is a limit.
User avatar
meskell
Art Expert
Posts: 2566
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:41 pm

Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:48 pm

ceevee wrote:
meskell wrote:Thanks for the heads-up, soup! I was relieved to see free shipping on the stickers. Wish I could have bought two.
I don't think there is a limit.
hmmm, I read differently.
Wanda: I can't stand people. I hate them. Do you hate them?
Henry: No, but I seem to feel better when they're not around.
User avatar
soupysound
EB Trainee
Posts: 3796
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:38 pm

Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:58 pm

(Limit 1 per customer)
^^stated when added to cart
Image
User avatar
ceevee
Art Expert
Posts: 7585
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:06 pm

Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:00 pm

Yep. I see that now. Funny it isn't in the description. I was just interested in one pack, so didn't notice when moving through the checkout process. The free shipping sealed the deal for me.

My new growler needs some Faile sticker love.
User avatar
Brazzzy
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 307
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:47 pm

Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:11 pm

thanks for the heads up! picked up a pack of stickers. :clap:
User avatar
murdock
Art Expert
Posts: 4254
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:57 am
Location: Krautland

Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:37 pm

I got my Faile Stages show poster in today and wanted to share my excitement. The poster itself looks pretty good, definitely holds its ground against a screen print and, IMHO, has the better image than the "other" show poster, despite the latter being the more "exclusive" one. Would really be interested to know when/if Faile are cutting the offer and if we will ever know the full edition size (even though it's not numbered on the print itself).

Additionally, I wanted to acknowledge the superb shipping and service, which not only came as a tube in a box (which does make a big difference in terms of handling and damage protection) but FedEx asked me via email when exactly I wanted the delivery to happen and kept me updated through emails all the way. It was pricey, sure (almost doubled the print price), but I really know what my money bought. Job well done!

Image
Image
Don’t deal with MillerTime04 - he’s a scammer
User avatar
christorge2
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 267
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:40 pm

Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:57 pm

Looks great.
Image
spagucci1
Art Expert
Posts: 2481
Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:53 pm

Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:08 pm

New prints, book covers, and shirts in the shop

Faile.net
User avatar
hunterjax
Art Expert
Posts: 4619
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:40 am

Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:11 pm

tees look good.
_____________
RambosRemodeler wrote:.........You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.
Kramerica wrote: . . . . . Also, never listen to anything rambo says.
User avatar
iwokeinrelief
Art Expert
Posts: 2124
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:04 pm
Location: DALLAS

Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:35 pm

I thought the print was lovely - not sure what I would have removed from the walls to make space for it though; thankfully they sold quickly so I didn't have too much time to second-guess myself on passing.
User avatar
hunterjax
Art Expert
Posts: 4619
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:40 am

Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:36 pm

iwokeinrelief wrote:I thought the print was lovely - not sure what I would have removed from the walls to make space for it though; thankfully they sold quickly so I didn't have too much time to second-guess myself on passing.
also dug the print a lot, but couldn't make another big purchase this week. (Plus . . . I'm too slow.)
_____________
RambosRemodeler wrote:.........You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.
Kramerica wrote: . . . . . Also, never listen to anything rambo says.
User avatar
christorge2
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 267
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:40 pm

Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:08 pm

hunterjax wrote:
iwokeinrelief wrote:I thought the print was lovely - not sure what I would have removed from the walls to make space for it though; thankfully they sold quickly so I didn't have too much time to second-guess myself on passing.
also dug the print a lot, but couldn't make another big purchase this week. (Plus . . . I'm too slow.)
it took a good 5 minutes for those to sale out today.
Image
User avatar
murdock
Art Expert
Posts: 4254
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:57 am
Location: Krautland

Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:45 pm

Anyone here got one?

I think they were priced on point, but, like the others mentioned, was happy that they sold out quickly and that they did not pick "my" image, so that I would have been overly tempted. Maybe the next one... 8)
Don’t deal with MillerTime04 - he’s a scammer
User avatar
Scottjohnston
Art Expert
Posts: 2535
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:46 pm

Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:42 pm

Anyone know if the shirts fit small or big?
User avatar
christorge2
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 267
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:40 pm

Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:37 pm

I like the back of print more than the front.
Image
Post Reply