General FAILE related thread and stuffs

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
shoeless
Art Expert
Posts: 4759
Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Nashville

Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:46 pm

Looks great!
Image didn't do it for me, but I think its one of the best 150s
fnord wrote:If you like something, for the love of dog don't share it with EB.
User avatar
dmm8878
Art Expert
Posts: 2191
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:00 am
Location: Hamden, CT

Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:05 am

o4phish20o wrote:Anyone know what street their shop is on in Greenpoint?
You mean their studio? I think it's on N. 6th in Williamsburg, somewhere between Berry and Kent. It might have moved though.
ottomatik71 wrote:Your punk ass attitude isn't going to help you get this print.
User avatar
pjsteelerfan
Art Expert
Posts: 1176
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:00 am

Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:47 am

electrachrome wrote:Image
very nice, that is the colorway I'm hoping to get the most
User avatar
GoBluePanic
Art Expert
Posts: 2500
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:42 am

Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:55 am

Me too steelerfan. Looks great EC!

The anticipation for this one has been great :wig:
Last edited by GoBluePanic on Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm not someone else.
User avatar
soupysound
EB Trainee
Posts: 3796
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:38 pm

Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:32 am

nice. my chance of a candy stamp just increased! :lol:
Image
User avatar
CHR1S
Art Expert
Posts: 1004
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:52 am

Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:41 am

soupysound wrote:nice. my chance of a candy stamp just increased! :lol:
Candy Stamp is my first choice for color too.
User avatar
electrachrome
Site Admin
Posts: 18163
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2004 12:00 am
Location: Boston

Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:14 am

I had to e-mail a compressed image from my phone last night, this pic should be better.

Image
User avatar
soupysound
EB Trainee
Posts: 3796
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:38 pm

Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:16 am

don't think the dark blue border provides enough contrast / pop to the print.

i know i probably jinxed myself with that comment.
Image
User avatar
ciphe
Art Expert
Posts: 1328
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:51 am
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:17 am

electrachrome wrote:I had to e-mail a compressed image from my phone last night, this pic should be better.

Image
:drool: can't wait for tuesday!!
User avatar
Celsius
Flipper
Posts: 8280
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:14 pm
Location: Los Angeles, California (was in Yokohama, Japan)

Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:39 am

soupysound wrote:nice. my chance of a candy stamp just increased! :lol:
yup! keep those non candy stamp pics coming!!
"Beautiful white wings for you. For the world? Death and destruction." - Spoiler Character (Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean)

https://plushart.club
User avatar
schmoff
Art Expert
Posts: 6247
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:00 am
Location: NY
Contact:

Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:21 pm

so jelly :(
Phish12799
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 60
Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 1:00 am

Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:27 pm

Celsius wrote:
soupysound wrote:nice. my chance of a candy stamp just increased! :lol:
yup! keep those non candy stamp pics coming!!
Candy stamped?
User avatar
maddoghoek100
Art Expert
Posts: 2897
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:03 am
Location: NYC

Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:50 pm

two went out with the candy stamp on the back and are hand finished over and above the rest. call them junior originals. mine did not come with said stamp on the back or additional hand finishing, but still really nice with the teal edge.
Phish12799 wrote:
Celsius wrote:
soupysound wrote:nice. my chance of a candy stamp just increased! :lol:
yup! keep those non candy stamp pics coming!!
Candy stamped?
User avatar
GoBluePanic
Art Expert
Posts: 2500
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:42 am

Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:50 pm

Two candy stamp prints for a lucky few in this 150 set (front and back seen here). For those not familiar with the candy stamp these are unique/original in someway or offer a special redemption. As kids, we always loved the sense of chance and discovery in things like the Tootsie Pop Shooting Star wrapper. Legends of luck and good fortune to those who find one. Please do share if you receive either of the two.
I'm not someone else.
Phish12799
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 60
Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 1:00 am

Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:51 pm

maddoghoek100 wrote:two went out with the candy stamp on the back and are hand finished over and above the rest. call them junior originals. mine did not come with said stamp on the back or additional hand finishing, but still really nice with the teal edge.
Phish12799 wrote:
Celsius wrote:
soupysound wrote:nice. my chance of a candy stamp just increased! :lol:
yup! keep those non candy stamp pics coming!!
Candy stamped?
Big money Big Money no whammies no whammies Candy Stamp!!
Post Reply