General FAILE related thread and stuffs

General art-related discussion.
whl10
Art Expert

Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:24 pm

im never gonna get one of these with all the oversells and now lotto

maybe price of that ballet image ya'all got will keep going down?
shaunhoff
Art Expert

Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:51 pm

shaunhoff wrote:if anyone has a pre-sale and doesn;t want it, ill take it :)
jjbehren
Flipper

Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:48 pm

marlegro wrote:
zombi3brainz87 wrote:Check your junk mail that's where mine was
Unless the subject line is "Natural Male Enhancement" I think i'm out of luck.
You wanna forward me that link? I'm interested...
ArtExclusive
Art Enthusiast

Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:19 am

Where are these prints going to drop?
http://store.faile.net/
fribhey
Art Expert

Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:30 am

ArtExclusive wrote:Where are these prints going to drop?
They aren't going to drop. There will be a lottery and you'll need to wait to hear from faile on how they are handling it. If you get selected then they will send you a link and password to place your order.
kansasbbq
Art Freak

Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:46 am

binky79 wrote:Well damn. I guess I need to start trying to buy fudge I don't want because it gives me a better chance at the stuff I do. :hanging:
:lol:
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
binky79
Art Expert

Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:04 am

kansasbbq wrote:
binky79 wrote:Well damn. I guess I need to start trying to buy fudge I don't want because it gives me a better chance at the stuff I do. :hanging:
:lol:
Yeah, I was being a bit of a drama queen. I'm over it now. Good luck everybody. :pint:

I still hate lotteries though....
roo
Art Expert

Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:14 am

Now remember anyone that is not going to keep it, pass one my way,,, i can be very grateful. I have been lucky to score all 3 so far so maybe the gods will be on my side when the rest of the edition drop in the couple days, ( all 10 copies ) :P Not the strongest of images but i am going for the whole series of 12 so i can decorate the nursery next year... :clap: :ziggi:
Potaplant
Art Connoisseur

Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:40 am

statik wrote:Thanks to Potaplant for the CODE hook up!

I'm sending you a bag of American candy. Just don't try to smoke any of it. :ziggi:
Just got your shipping notice mate.

Will be at the address you gave on 2nd April 8)
Not feeling well? Perhaps you have a cannabinoid deficiency.....
bkboy77
Art Expert

Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:45 am

awesome gesture potaplant!
fung430 wrote:Expressobeans knows everything.
Potaplant
Art Connoisseur

Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:52 am

bkboy77 wrote:awesome gesture potaplant!
As I told statik I'd only buy it to flip, he seems very keen on the print + I <3 me abit of statik lol so I didn't mind him taking it :)
Not feeling well? Perhaps you have a cannabinoid deficiency.....
fribhey
Art Expert

Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:07 pm

Hello everyone,

Hope this finds you well and enjoying Spring.

Today we are releasing the new 150 print, Sweet Sins, via the Faile Shop. The print is a new work created last Fall. There are approximately 7 variations of each. Multiple color variations, hand-painted, stained and printed – all on nice, thick paper with deckled edges. The backs are pretty sweet on these as well – printed, stamped and embossed. We're having a lot of fun with this series so we hope you enjoy.

For this round we’re doing a lottery style release. We feel for this series the lottery system is generally better for everyone and gives time throughout the day for those who are interested. We will take emails until 10pm this evening, NYC time. We will then randomly pick names from the list until the edition has been met.

To purchase a print, enter your name and email address then hit submit anytime from now until 10pm this evening (NYC time).

If you are chosen from the lottery, you will receive an email which includes a Secret Code by 10am (NYC time) tomorrow. The code along with your email address will be used to log-in to a secure website to make the purchase. You will have 12 hours to finalize the purchase after the code email is sent.

If not all prints are purchased by the first group in the edition size, a second round of emails will go out until all orders in the edition size are finalized. This will be limited to one print per person.

This means that you could receive an email invoice 12, 24, 36 hours etc. after the initial release. So please be patient. We will inform everyone who submitted and email address once the edition is completely Sold Out.

You have 10 hours from now to submit your name for the Sweet Sins print.

Here's a link to view detailed images of the prints available:
http://failesites.net/sweet-sins-150-series

Link to Faile Shop:

Sweet Sins
Varied Edtiion of 250
Dimensions: 12.5 x 19 Inches
Acrylic, Silkscreen Ink on Lenox 100 Paper
Signed, Stamped and Numbered. Faile 2012
Price: $150

Please note all 250 prints are unique. There are 7 different color variations within the edition. These will be chosen at random. If you receive the Candy stamp on this edition, you will find a little prize inside.

As always, if there's anything we can do let us know. We will try to get back to you as quickly as we can with questions but understand that it's a busy time here in the studio with the second ballet show coming up in May and an entirely new installation in progress, so please bear with us.

On a side note, we will be in Dublin next week speaking at the creative conference Offset - http://iloveoffset.com/. If you’re around please stop by and say hello or come listen to us speak about our journey as Faile.

Have a great Springtime and a sincere thank you for your support.

Our best,
Faile
mkecasey
Art Expert

Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:00 pm

The lotto info says they will be selecting at 10pm NYC time. But after you submit the form, it says 6pm NYC time. I suggest those thinking about entering, enter before 6pm NYC to be on the safe side.
ksn
Art Expert

Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:25 pm

Whats to stop people from entering multiple emails?
hellosir
Art Freak

Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:34 pm

They cant ship a print properly, so what makes you think they could run a fair lottery? I think making art is their only priority