The Josh Keyes Thread

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
Jasper73
Art Expert
Posts: 1077
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:01 pm
Location: Preston England

Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:39 pm

Needs more tags. :)
ImageT.K.C.
User avatar
earlgreytoast
Art Expert
Posts: 8331
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:14 pm

Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:02 pm

More like Chase Astyle amirite
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 51301
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:07 pm

sixstringer wrote:
leary411 wrote:Chase Mullen picked up his old style of your into them old school vibes :)
Dukes trying real hard to be JK which I guess I can appreciate but Keyes work tells a much more compelling story imo.
JK is also a much better painter.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
User avatar
DonPiano
Art Expert
Posts: 8367
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:42 am
Location: Perth, Nowhere Australia.

Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:22 pm

I won't lie, I like the work, but damn... I don't think I could ever put his work on the same walls that I've got Keyes work on.
The Curb

Friends and Like-Minded Souls of webuyyourkids Facebook Group


Hotdogs are not sandwiches.

Friends & Family don't let Friends & Family send money via Friends & Family.
User avatar
pewter14
EB Team
Posts: 15200
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:58 am

Sat May 04, 2019 11:37 am

sixstringer wrote:
tranito wrote:Scorch I. There has to be a good read of that debacle buried somewhere..
And thus, a star was born.

Image
Ahh, while the sign here was created for Scorch, the original pic here is the Cerberus release.

First pic, here ... http://forum.expressobeans.com/viewtopi ... &start=405

That was a fun morning.
mistersmith wrote:Brady is one of the best QBs in history and will forever been seen as such.
Two links every EB member should read, please take a moment:

EB Wiki - How to Ship a Print in a Tube

Expressobeans For Sale Forum - Open Market Guidelines
User avatar
murdock
Art Expert
Posts: 4225
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:57 am
Location: Krautland

Thu May 09, 2019 3:55 pm

Been over a year since I acquired it, but I finally dropped off my Stampede at the framers the other day. Oh, and a Tic Toc as well 8)
Will share a pic of the completed Keyes wall here once I got them up.
Don’t deal with MillerTime04 - he’s a scammer
User avatar
DonPiano
Art Expert
Posts: 8367
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:42 am
Location: Perth, Nowhere Australia.

Thu May 09, 2019 9:34 pm

Nicely done. Stampede is one of the finest prints out there. Mine lives at my parents house because I don't have a wall big enough for it.
The Curb

Friends and Like-Minded Souls of webuyyourkids Facebook Group


Hotdogs are not sandwiches.

Friends & Family don't let Friends & Family send money via Friends & Family.
User avatar
rubberneck
Art God
Posts: 25522
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:19 pm
Location: Houston, TX

Thu May 09, 2019 10:25 pm

The days of heat hunter
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0


"rara charta, gravi negotio"
User avatar
Cragars
Art Expert
Posts: 7404
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:04 am

Thu May 09, 2019 11:04 pm

rubberneck wrote:The days of heat hunter
he rode off into the sunset on his bassethound long ago. :(
User avatar
pewter14
EB Team
Posts: 15200
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:58 am

Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:18 pm

Image

JOSH KEYES
Tin Can
TYPE: Archival Pigment Print on 285gsm Fine Art Platinum Rag Photo Paper
SIZE: 24 x 13 Inches
This RUN comes signed, numbered and with a Certificate of Authenticity from Josh Keyes and 1xRUN.


For sale ... HERE
mistersmith wrote:Brady is one of the best QBs in history and will forever been seen as such.
Two links every EB member should read, please take a moment:

EB Wiki - How to Ship a Print in a Tube

Expressobeans For Sale Forum - Open Market Guidelines
User avatar
HisBobness
Art Expert
Posts: 3513
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:32 pm
Location: California

Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:31 pm

pewter14 wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:18 pm
Image

JOSH KEYES
Tin Can
TYPE: Archival Pigment Print on 285gsm Fine Art Platinum Rag Photo Paper
SIZE: 24 x 13 Inches
This RUN comes signed, numbered and with a Certificate of Authenticity from Josh Keyes and 1xRUN.


For sale ... HERE
EDITION SIZE 300 | 152 AVAILABLE

1.5 hours in... not much demand for Keyes anymore?
User avatar
ToonKiller
Art Expert
Posts: 1915
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:24 pm
Location: High Plains Drifter

Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:55 pm

$200 for a giclée will have that effect.
User avatar
DonPiano
Art Expert
Posts: 8367
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:42 am
Location: Perth, Nowhere Australia.

Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:39 pm

HisBobness wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:31 pm
pewter14 wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:18 pm
Image

JOSH KEYES
Tin Can
TYPE: Archival Pigment Print on 285gsm Fine Art Platinum Rag Photo Paper
SIZE: 24 x 13 Inches
This RUN comes signed, numbered and with a Certificate of Authenticity from Josh Keyes and 1xRUN.


For sale ... HERE
EDITION SIZE 300 | 152 AVAILABLE

1.5 hours in... not much demand for Keyes anymore?
Still a heap of much better Keyes prints available on better sites - Antler Gallery has a bunch that are nicer.
ToonKiller wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:55 pm
$200 for a giclée will have that effect.
We're not still doing this are we? Keyes giclée's have always been this price.
The Curb

Friends and Like-Minded Souls of webuyyourkids Facebook Group


Hotdogs are not sandwiches.

Friends & Family don't let Friends & Family send money via Friends & Family.
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 51301
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:33 pm

Luls. There's geeklays that sell for thousands at source.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
User avatar
DonPiano
Art Expert
Posts: 8367
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:42 am
Location: Perth, Nowhere Australia.

Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:32 am

But all they do is hit print on the machine and off they go! Where's the craft? Where's the love?
The Curb

Friends and Like-Minded Souls of webuyyourkids Facebook Group


Hotdogs are not sandwiches.

Friends & Family don't let Friends & Family send money via Friends & Family.
Post Reply