The Josh Keyes Thread

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
soam24
Art Freak
Posts: 12330
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:00 am
Location: The land of lizards

Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:08 pm

Too funny think space. Print sells out with more than ample time for anyone to get one to get one but they are still hunting?
Image
User avatar
HelloExactly
Art Expert
Posts: 1511
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:13 pm

Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:11 pm

soam24 wrote:Too funny think space. Print sells out with more than ample time for anyone to get one to get one but they are still hunting?
Capitalism is only OK for me, not you.
User avatar
partpat
Art Expert
Posts: 9411
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:54 pm

Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:23 pm

The Whiney drymount EBers have won. Galleries trying to hunt down a reseller on a print that took a half hour to sell out and won't flip for even 100 over face is pathetic. They should be happy their fudge sold out as it looks like most of their stuff sits.
User avatar
shagdonk
Art Expert
Posts: 3574
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 6:01 pm
Location: Hermosa Beach

Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:28 pm

They obviously have nothing better to do over there.
User avatar
bryndavies
Art Expert
Posts: 9815
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:44 pm
Location: The Last Frontier

Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:29 pm

But for real, which one of you thought this would (1) flip, AND (2) listed it before the release even happened? :lol:
ImageT.K.C.
User avatar
sidewaysscott
Art God
Posts: 22102
Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 11:22 am
Location: denver

Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:29 pm

partpat wrote:The Whiney drymount EBers have won. Galleries trying to hunt down a reseller on a print that took a half hour to sell out and won't flip for even 100 over face is pathetic. They should be happy their fudge sold out as it looks like most of their stuff sits.
Image
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
User avatar
soam24
Art Freak
Posts: 12330
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:00 am
Location: The land of lizards

Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:47 pm

soam24 wrote:I'll buy someone's failip for $200 after the drop.
Image
kansasbbq
Art Freak
Posts: 17401
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:46 pm
Location: AUSTIN, tx

Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:58 pm

bryndavies wrote:But for real, which one of you thought this would (1) flip, AND (2) listed it before the release even happened? :lol:
:oops:
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
User avatar
alittle
Art Freak
Posts: 15287
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:10 am

Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:58 pm

Luls. I'd out myself to get out unscathed if I bought this failip.
Image
User avatar
soam24
Art Freak
Posts: 12330
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:00 am
Location: The land of lizards

Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:09 pm

alittle wrote:Luls. I'd out myself to get out unscathed if I bought this failip.

This. Ha.
Image
User avatar
disdig1
Art Expert
Posts: 4391
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:05 pm
Location: NY

Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:19 pm

alittle wrote:Luls. I'd out myself to get out unscathed if I bought this failip.
You should be charging for these insider tips.
User avatar
alittle
Art Freak
Posts: 15287
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:10 am

Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:23 pm

Subscribe to my newsletter!

"How to get refunds from galleries and artists when the fudge you bought to make money on ain't flipping"
Image
User avatar
MastaMonk
Art Expert
Posts: 3367
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:58 pm

Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:18 pm

soam24 wrote:
soam24 wrote:I'll buy someone's failip for $200 after the drop.

$201!
User avatar
admhall
Art Expert
Posts: 1701
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:00 am

Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:17 pm

Will be keeping mine....Glad it was an easy drop. Calling for this either in a TS edition and maybe the Blacklist if they do it again

Image
ImageStout Lotto "0-fer"

Send Bitcoin here

1EM43nMpSTyZA5hbsgLWTfPS8H5BmT8NiH
User avatar
playman
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 319
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:34 am

Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:13 am

+1 and psyched to have my first larger format Keyes. Can someone put this piece on EB so I can add it to my collection? Thanks
Post Reply