The Josh Keyes Thread

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
ajmmck
Art Expert
Posts: 2288
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:28 pm
Location: Australia

Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:24 pm

jrsheppa wrote:
I'm the buyer, :D I just bid on it and completely forgot. Looks like I can send that other set back to scott now
Was that your max bid?
User avatar
jrsheppa
Art Expert
Posts: 5431
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:23 pm
Location: The South

Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:27 pm

ajmmck wrote:
jrsheppa wrote:
I'm the buyer, :D I just bid on it and completely forgot. Looks like I can send that other set back to scott now
Was that your max bid?
I think it was like a dollar, maybe 10. Obviously never expected to win, I just bid to make sure it sold. Figured for sure I would get outbid.
User avatar
shagdonk
Art Expert
Posts: 3574
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 6:01 pm
Location: Hermosa Beach

Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:19 pm

Next solo show announced at Antler Gallery, Portland.

Ever After
(New paintings)
July 2015

Please stay tuned for additional Tiny showcase and limited edition print release news for 2015.
User avatar
canuck
Art Freak
Posts: 10999
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:23 pm
Location: US of A

Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:36 pm

HisBobness wrote:Wait a minute... deers aren't white.
It's an elk. And yes they can be but it is super rare. I posted a pic way back of a white elk.
Image
User avatar
zefarrett
Art Freak
Posts: 10127
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:24 pm

Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:12 pm

Jonesing for a new print release. :drool:
me owwww
Instagram: zefarrett
Untappd: zefarrett (just pm me who you are)
User avatar
soupysound
EB Trainee
Posts: 3796
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:38 pm

Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:13 am

canuck wrote:
HisBobness wrote:Wait a minute... deers aren't white.
It's an elk. And yes they can be but it is super rare. I posted a pic way back of a white elk.
yeah. they are albinos.

Image
Image
User avatar
leary411
Art Expert
Posts: 1558
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:33 pm

Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:22 pm

Sub Still for sale...gives one hope for a left over online sale later :) One can hope...
Last edited by leary411 on Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
T.K.C.
User avatar
bryndavies
Art Expert
Posts: 9835
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:44 pm
Location: The Last Frontier

Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:47 pm

leary411 wrote:Sup Still for sale...gives one hope for a left over online sale later :) One can hope...
Yep. Or hopefully some of the subscribers list that keyes print at a decent price after the set failip.
ImageT.K.C.
User avatar
shagdonk
Art Expert
Posts: 3574
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 6:01 pm
Location: Hermosa Beach

Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:47 pm

bryndavies wrote:
leary411 wrote:Sup Still for sale...gives one hope for a left over online sale later :) One can hope...
Yep. Or hopefully some of the subscribers list that keyes print at a decent price after the set failip.
Anything to make that sale. Now offering payment plans...

Taken from Josh's FB page:

Neil M. Perry Art (Antler Gallery) Hi Kevin! This is Neil from Antler. Thank you so much for your feedback! We always want to try to make things as accessible as possible. If you are interested in a payment plan please email us at antlerpdx@gmail.com.
User avatar
ajmmck
Art Expert
Posts: 2288
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:28 pm
Location: Australia

Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:57 pm

Next post will be:

All prints as individuals are now up for sale.
User avatar
bryndavies
Art Expert
Posts: 9835
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:44 pm
Location: The Last Frontier

Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:12 pm

ajmmck wrote:Next post will be:

All prints as individuals are now up for sale.
I'd love to see that.
ImageT.K.C.
User avatar
ajmmck
Art Expert
Posts: 2288
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:28 pm
Location: Australia

Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:17 pm

bryndavies wrote:
ajmmck wrote:Next post will be:

All prints as individuals are now up for sale.
I'd love to see that.
Im first though so just make sure you honour that, ok?
User avatar
bryndavies
Art Expert
Posts: 9835
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:44 pm
Location: The Last Frontier

Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:23 pm

ajmmck wrote:
bryndavies wrote:
ajmmck wrote:Next post will be:

All prints as individuals are now up for sale.
I'd love to see that.
Im first though so just make sure you honour that, ok?

Of course you're first, right after me. :D
ImageT.K.C.
User avatar
costaki
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 273
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:16 pm
Location: Austin

Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:50 pm

josh's recent newsletter mentioned a tiny showcase coming up...any guesses for the image?
User avatar
MaxCollinsII
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 338
Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:42 pm

Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:58 pm

my hopes are it will be this pieceImage it follows the style of his last three prints
The Original Pure Hemp Rolling Papers NOT Made In CHINA Unlike A Lot Of Our Competitors

PartPat: "All of Eb is one big mondo joke really."
Post Reply