Branden Otto / kickdrum9 interaction Part 2

General art-related discussion.
jarri
Art Connoisseur

Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:14 pm

Sceazy wrote:Not trying to be the devils advocate in any way but I believe tracking info on international orders are not possible, I've sent prints international and was told it was not an option. I'd like to think Otto wouldn't intentionally screw anyone over, and I hope thats not the case here but as was stated before:
jarri wrote: hope he refunds ya. In any event, Karma will get him
Good to know another member helped out though. We're not all bad! :pint:
IggyD provided me with a tracking number and below is the kind of information you could expect. Sometimes it will not be as detailed but at the very least it will show acceptance for the package and confirm the package is on the way. The other critical thing a tracking number does is it protects the seller as lost parcels can be traced to a location and delivery can be proved or disproved to refund the sender. I have sold an awful of items online I owned a record store before vinyl died and never sent out an item out without track and trace. All the posters I have received to date have had track and trace. I don't want to make any accusations. Branden has been asked several times to provide this information and although the items were re-posted again today no tracking advice has been offered. Anyhow IggyD's tracking number provides this information so far. Image
IggyD
Art Expert

Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:36 pm

jarri wrote:
... before vinyl died
Hey I still buy vinyl... more and more artists are offing it again.. I am too old school.. to me it has a warmth.

Happy Friday Everyone..
... and buy my fudge, I promise Tracking... ha
:pint: :pint: :pint: Image :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint:
jarri
Art Connoisseur

Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:54 am

Update
kickdrum9 wrote:All prints are shipped as of today, every last shipment as been sent from my paypal que. I apologize for any of the delays. John,your print is on the way to Ireland, again, your money will also be refunded.
Otto
After Branden posted this comment I emailed him with the following questions.
How many times have you sent the print?
Did you put track and trace on them?
Did you put track and trace on the one is in the post now?
If you did can I have the details?
If no why not?
A refund, what are waiting for, when do you think you might get around to this?

Branden has yet to respond to any of the queries above.

IggyD however the print you sent has arrived thank you very much.
IggyD
Art Expert

Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:17 am

jarri wrote:Update
kickdrum9 wrote:All prints are shipped as of today, every last shipment as been sent from my paypal que. I apologize for any of the delays. John,your print is on the way to Ireland, again, your money will also be refunded.
Otto
After Branden posted this comment I emailed him with the following questions.
How many times have you sent the print?
Did you put track and trace on them?
Did you put track and trace on the one is in the post now?
If you did can I have the details?
If no why not?
A refund, what are waiting for, when do you think you might get around to this?

Branden has yet to respond to any of the queries above.

IggyD however the print you sent has arrived thank you very much.
Great.. how did you like that original paper it was wrapped in? :lol:
jarri
Art Connoisseur

Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:01 am

IggyD wrote: Great.. how did you like that original paper it was wrapped in? :lol:
Awesome it just sums up the whole experience for me. Giving that i am a bit a novice at this would it be common to use gift wrapping paper to protect prints in the post. Did you get a birthday card to go with that?

Sceazy
Art Expert

Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:29 pm

jarri wrote:
IggyD wrote: Great.. how did you like that original paper it was wrapped in? :lol:
Awesome it just sums up the whole experience for me. Giving that i am a bit a novice at this would it be common to use gift wrapping paper to protect prints in the post. Did you get a birthday card to go with that?

:clap: :clap: For the original paper, and the print showing up. I hope this experience hasn't soured your opinion about EB as a whole. Good luck with everything.
ryanfromindiana wrote:drymount all of you crying about missing, you probably aren't even true fans.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ArtPrint/
muskogeesmalls
Art Enthusiast

Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:11 am

hey Branden-

it's muskogeesmalls2 (obviously, lol) from PT. i sent you the damaged BB print last week, it should have gotten there Thursday. I tried PMing you on PT but haven't gotten a response back, hoping you'll check this thread

thanks
-Patrick S
jarri
Art Connoisseur

Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:43 am

Sceazy wrote:
jarri wrote:

:clap: :clap: For the original paper, and the print showing up. I hope this experience hasn't soured your opinion about EB as a whole. Good luck with everything.
This is the print Branden sent to IggyD, and was kindly donated to me for free by IggyD. It arrived yesterday after 7 days in the post.
I payed Branden 66 days ago he has claimed here that he will send me out a print and refund my payment nothing has arrived.
If both arrive I will be donating $30 from my refund to EB for all the support.
I have sent Branden 2 emails since he lasted commented on the issue here asking him to back up his post, he has not responded.
You gotta love the gift wrapping paper for the print though, just hope some poor kid hasn't wound up with a birthday gift wrapped in brown paper.
IggyD
Art Expert

Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:04 am

jarri wrote: You gotta love the gift wrapping paper for the print though, just hope some poor kid hasn't wound up with a birthday gift wrapped in brown paper.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
jarri
Art Connoisseur

Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:18 pm

It's over, Branden has put everything right and made a full refund.
IggyD
Art Expert

Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:16 pm

jarri wrote:It's over, Branden has put everything right and made a full refund.
:clap: :pint:
muskogeesmalls
Art Enthusiast

Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:50 pm

still haven't heard from him.. drymount
Sceazy
Art Expert

Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:13 pm

jarri wrote:It's over, Branden has put everything right and made a full refund.
:clap: :clap: :clap:
Glad to hear it worked out.
ryanfromindiana wrote:drymount all of you crying about missing, you probably aren't even true fans.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ArtPrint/