The Art of Jason Edmiston

General art-related discussion.
Cinlabyrinth
Art Expert

Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:02 am

$40 isn't a big deal, but i also don't want to just waste $40. no one saying $40 isn't a big deal is going to just send any of us $40 to spread the art love. important note: i've bought 0 edmiston ewaf.
ygolohcysp
Art Expert

Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:59 pm

I think Jason should do a run of his eyes with tears in them and send to all the public complainers as an extra bonus.
bubbie
Art Expert

Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:30 pm

”Anything for Texas" Charity Auction

Some of you may know that many of my good friends live, or do business in Texas, and I wanted to do something to help the relief efforts after recent events. The CHARITY AUCTION for this original painting, will be live for the next 72 hrs starting NOW. 100% of proceeds will benefit organizations around Texas, assisting with the homeless, hungry, and seniors affected by the recent snowstorm that crushed its power grid, leaving millions without power. Place your bids now, through my email address. I’ll be posting updates regularly with the leading amount on socials. Bidding ends at 12 noon EST on Friday, February 26th.

“Anything for Texas”, 10” x 8”, acrylic on wood panel. Sides painted black, ready to hang.

Bidding starts at $500 USD. (*shipping will be included in your bid)

Place your bids only through email: jason@jasonedmiston.com