Kilian Eng thread

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
elroy404
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 144
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:26 pm

Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:59 am

Damn. guessing a private commission...
User avatar
slunkey
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 266
Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:06 pm
Location: California

Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:35 am

That is a stellar print.
User avatar
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak
Posts: 18164
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:35 pm

Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:37 am

Bikejoh wrote::shock:
from his twitter

Image

Nice to see not everything he does is phoned in
Image
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
User avatar
bulkhead72
Art Expert
Posts: 9504
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:50 am
Location: Los Angeles

Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:04 am

fourthstooge wrote:Image

Image
:drool:
User avatar
Bikejoh
Art Expert
Posts: 4264
Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:40 pm

Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:15 am

RambosRemodeler wrote: Nice to see not everything he does is phoned in

yeah his work tends to turn out best when he's not taking orders from manchildren
User avatar
CrazyBread
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 638
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:52 pm

Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:19 am

Image
*** F5 Crew ***
User avatar
Bikejoh
Art Expert
Posts: 4264
Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:40 pm

Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:22 am

Interstellar looks damn good. Think I like the variant more
User avatar
Zepeleptic
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 522
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:50 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:24 am

RambosRemodeler wrote:
Bikejoh wrote::shock:
from his twitter

Image

Nice to see not everything he does is phoned in
Nice to see you continue to be a wart on the ass of this community
Image
TopHatZombies wrote:LOOK FOR THE RED DOTS!!!!!!
User avatar
jlabbate
Art Freak
Posts: 15994
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:44 pm
Location: The BIG Apple
Contact:

Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:32 am

elroy404 wrote:Damn. guessing a private commission...
yup
User avatar
haza78
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 656
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:51 pm
Location: dfw

Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:38 am

Zepeleptic wrote:
RambosRemodeler wrote:
Bikejoh wrote::shock:
from his twitter

Image

Nice to see not everything he does is phoned in
Nice to see you continue to be a wart on the ass of this community
i think he was being sarcastic
User avatar
Dante0203
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 431
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:08 am
Location: London, UK

Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:59 am

That Interstellar is quality, particularly the variant
User avatar
Bikejoh
Art Expert
Posts: 4264
Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:40 pm

Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:24 am

Zepeleptic wrote: Nice to see you continue to be a wart on the ass of this community
Rambo's more like a pimple or some kind of boil. He pops way too easily to be an ass wart
User avatar
ctankep
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 292
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:56 pm
Location: THE ZONE

Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:27 am

Bikejoh wrote::shock:
from his twitter

Image
Hoping this is some sort of continuation of his Palace Life pseudo-series. I wanted to grab the last one but he took it down from inprnt because it got licensed for a book cover. This looks to be an amazing piece!
User avatar
jkw3000
EB Team
Posts: 23585
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Location: NYC

Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:30 am

Bikejoh wrote:
Zepeleptic wrote: Nice to see you continue to be a wart on the ass of this community
Rambo's more like a pimple or some kind of boil. He pops way too easily to be an ass wart
As long as we're in agreement that this community is comparable to a boil-and-wart-laden ass.
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
User avatar
Zepeleptic
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 522
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:50 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:46 am

jkw3000 wrote:
Bikejoh wrote:
Zepeleptic wrote: Nice to see you continue to be a wart on the ass of this community
Rambo's more like a pimple or some kind of boil. He pops way too easily to be an ass wart
As long as we're in agreement that this community is comparable to a boil-and-wart-laden ass.
agreed 1000%
Image
TopHatZombies wrote:LOOK FOR THE RED DOTS!!!!!!
Post Reply