Bottleneck Gallery News/Rumors!

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
35mmpaul
Art Expert
Posts: 8638
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:40 pm
Location: NYC

Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:54 pm

one day people will figure out if they email BNG directly they might get some traction with their order questions.
jkw3000 - Nobody ever really wins in this hobby.
Olly - I'm a hack asshole unable to provide you with what you want.
Gonzo's Mom- And some of you are the demons!
User avatar
ifonly216
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 365
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:46 pm
Location: in a van down by the river

Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:58 pm

35mmpaul wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:54 pm
one day people will figure out if they email BNG directly they might get some traction with their order questions.
I am well aware and have emailed bng many times about orders and what not. I just thought someone here may have some insight without having to bother Joe. Sorry for thinking this was a community of like minded people...... :roll:
" time wounds all the heals"
User avatar
Kramerica
Art Freak
Posts: 14030
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:37 am
Location: Corner of 1st & 1st

Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:00 pm

ifonly216 wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:52 pm
just got a shipping notice for "The Thing 3-d lenticular" I don't remember ordering it and can't find it in the DB or in my order history with BNG, anyone?
You would have ordered it through Vice Press. BNG is doing fulfilment for the USA on those orders.
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
User avatar
ifonly216
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 365
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:46 pm
Location: in a van down by the river

Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:01 pm

Kramerica wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:00 pm
ifonly216 wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:52 pm
just got a shipping notice for "The Thing 3-d lenticular" I don't remember ordering it and can't find it in the DB or in my order history with BNG, anyone?
You would have ordered it through Vice Press. BNG is doing fulfilment for the USA on those orders.
Ahh, yes! Thank You!!
" time wounds all the heals"
User avatar
rubberneck
Art God
Posts: 25875
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:19 pm
Location: Houston, TX

Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:33 am

Should look great in LED light box
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0


"rara charta, gravi negotio"
User avatar
FrankBooth
Art Expert
Posts: 3624
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:01 am
Location: Queens, New York

Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:22 am

Wasn't expecting a 'The Gate' print.
User avatar
35mmpaul
Art Expert
Posts: 8638
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:40 pm
Location: NYC

Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:45 pm

ifonly216 wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:58 pm
35mmpaul wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:54 pm
one day people will figure out if they email BNG directly they might get some traction with their order questions.
I am well aware and have emailed bng many times about orders and what not. I just thought someone here may have some insight without having to bother Joe. Sorry for thinking this was a community of like minded people...... :roll:
i will think about accepting your apology. iffy though.

sending an email to a retailer about a purchase you forgot about isn't bothering them. its why joe makes the big bucks and we get to call him daddy.
jkw3000 - Nobody ever really wins in this hobby.
Olly - I'm a hack asshole unable to provide you with what you want.
Gonzo's Mom- And some of you are the demons!
User avatar
35mmpaul
Art Expert
Posts: 8638
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:40 pm
Location: NYC

Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:46 pm

FrankBooth wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:22 am
Wasn't expecting a 'The Gate' print.
that movie scared the fudge out of me as a kid. especially when he uses the barbie doll leg to stab someone in the eye.
jkw3000 - Nobody ever really wins in this hobby.
Olly - I'm a hack asshole unable to provide you with what you want.
Gonzo's Mom- And some of you are the demons!
User avatar
Bryman
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 241
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:40 pm
Location: CA

Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:23 pm

35mmpaul wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:46 pm
FrankBooth wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:22 am
Wasn't expecting a 'The Gate' print.
that movie scared the fudge out of me as a kid. especially when he uses the barbie doll leg to stab someone in the eye.
The bathroom stall scene in part 2 got me when I was a kid. Had to turn it off lol.
Have ya paid your dues, Jack? Yessir, the check is in the mail.
User avatar
jkw3000
EB Team
Posts: 24351
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Location: NYC

Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:06 pm

https://bottleneckgallery.com/blogs/new ... -sale-info

Image
This Is History (Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark)
Screen print
18 x 36 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 175
$50 each / $145 per set

Fortune and Glory (Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom)
Screen print
18 x 36 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 175
$50 each / $145 per set

Choose Wisely (Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade)
Screen print
18 x 36 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 175
$50 each / $145 per set

Image
This Is History (Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark) - Variant
Screen print
18 x 36 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 75
$60 each / $175 per set

Fortune and Glory (Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom) - Variant
Screen print
18 x 36 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 75
$60 each / $175 per set

Choose Wisely (Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade) - Variant
Screen print
18 x 36 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 75
$60 each / $175 per set
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
nutter97
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 550
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2004 1:00 am

Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:12 am

/\ why no Crystal Skull?
User avatar
FrankBooth
Art Expert
Posts: 3624
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:01 am
Location: Queens, New York

Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:27 am

nutter97 wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:12 am
/\ why no Crystal Skull?
Image
User avatar
wonkabars7
Art Expert
Posts: 7195
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 2:13 pm

Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:25 pm

nutter97 wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:12 am
/\ why no Crystal Skull?
Image
User avatar
jkw3000
EB Team
Posts: 24351
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Location: NYC

Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:35 pm

https://bottleneckgallery.com/blogs/new ... -sale-info

Image
The Goonies
Screen print
24 x 36 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 300
$75

Image
The Goonies - Art Print Variant
Screen print
24 x 36 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 125
$85
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
User avatar
jkw3000
EB Team
Posts: 24351
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Location: NYC

Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:45 pm

Something something check yer emails if you're an Alvin buyer.
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
Post Reply