Bottleneck Gallery News/Rumors!

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
lebantz
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 108
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:05 pm

Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:50 am

KingOfNothing wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:45 pm
suckittrebek wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:05 pm
How come basically all of Mondo's stuff gets posted to the new releases even before it's released but Bottleneck's stuff seems to take several days or sometimes doesn't pop up at all. I've even had to add a few pieces myself. :P
Because, like fine wine... everything good takes time. Mondo is so 2014... name one "must have" mondo print in the last few years... with the exception of that sweet, sweet, SWEET Jaws (Roger Kastel/Jason Edmiston) print. Mono is now like the McDonald's of the print world.
Rory
User avatar
theperfecttree
EB Team
Posts: 10734
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:04 am
Location: Austin, TX

Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:38 pm

suckittrebek wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:05 pm
I've even had to add a few pieces myself. :P
that's how the site works 8). thanks for submitting
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 52848
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:08 pm

Fuggin entitled nubs amirite.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
User avatar
ygolohcysp
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 906
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:57 pm

Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:00 pm

earlgreytoast wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:51 pm
Ya gotta have faitha faitha faitha!!
Forever I will think of Andy Dwyer when hearing this tune
A public relations nightmare

SLAPPED WITH FLIPPING
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 52848
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:04 pm

I listened to one of duke's podcasts. Didn't hate it.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
User avatar
lebantz
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 108
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:05 pm

Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:13 pm

Codeblue wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:04 pm
I listened to one of duke's podcasts. Didn't hate it.
You think im this "duke" guy? At this point I'll take it as a compliment. I was only a toaster.
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 52848
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:29 pm

Huh?
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
User avatar
lebantz
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 108
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:05 pm

Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:09 am

Codeblue wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:29 pm
Huh?
Who is duke? When I searched this thread for "duke" one post by you called him the toaster. My avatar use to be the toaster from brave lil toaster was only thing I connected.
User avatar
earlgreytoast
Art Expert
Posts: 8502
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:14 pm

Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:54 am

luls
User avatar
jkw3000
EB Team
Posts: 23423
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Location: NYC

Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:11 pm

35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
suckittrebek
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 66
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:06 pm

Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:08 pm

suckittrebek wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:05 pm
How come basically all of Mondo's stuff gets posted to the new releases even before it's released but Bottleneck's stuff seems to take several days or sometimes doesn't pop up at all. I've even had to add a few pieces myself. :P
I added a few more... I dunno... I just like being able to see them on my collection page. :P
User avatar
theperfecttree
EB Team
Posts: 10734
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:04 am
Location: Austin, TX

Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:26 pm

suckittrebek wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:08 pm
suckittrebek wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:05 pm
How come basically all of Mondo's stuff gets posted to the new releases even before it's released but Bottleneck's stuff seems to take several days or sometimes doesn't pop up at all. I've even had to add a few pieces myself. :P
I added a few more... I dunno... I just like being able to see them on my collection page. :P
thanks and keep'em coming!
I think I've caught up on all your submissions. lots more in the queue tho
suckittrebek
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 66
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:06 pm

Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:48 pm

theperfecttree wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:26 pm
I think I've caught up on all your submissions. lots more in the queue tho
Thanks!

I always get tripped up when adding variants. I’m not sure I’ve done that correctly once yet. :P
User avatar
dmm8878
Art Expert
Posts: 2087
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:00 am
Location: Hamden, CT

Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:56 pm

Image

:banana:
ottomatik71 wrote:Your punk ass attitude isn't going to help you get this print.
User avatar
acidburn
Art Daddy
Posts: 9649
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:06 pm

Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:03 pm

Got a sample in of the statue that will go with. It's lovely but we are going to make it bigger. Around 12 inches.
Post Reply