Bottleneck Gallery News/Rumors!

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
partpat
Art Expert
Posts: 9339
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:54 pm

Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:28 pm

Someone really should try and quote the Batman set pictures again on this page :lol:
User avatar
matowest
Art Expert
Posts: 4876
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:09 am

Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:38 pm

jkw3000 wrote:https://bottleneckgallery.com/blogs/new ... -sale-info

Batman: The Animated Series - Season 1 by George Caltsoudas
Giclee prints
Hand-numbered (editions vary)
16 x 20 inches
$40 each

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
partpat wrote:Someone really should try and quote the Batman set pictures again on this page :lol:
These ones?
User avatar
partpat
Art Expert
Posts: 9339
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:54 pm

Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:40 pm

BINGO
User avatar
35mmpaul
Art Expert
Posts: 8098
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:40 pm
Location: NYC

Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:47 pm

JOSH IS BANNED.
jkw3000 - Nobody ever really wins in this hobby.
Olly - I'm a hack asshole unable to provide you with what you want.
Gonzo's Mom- And some of you are the demons!
User avatar
35mmpaul
Art Expert
Posts: 8098
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:40 pm
Location: NYC

Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:48 pm

CODY IS BANNED
jkw3000 - Nobody ever really wins in this hobby.
Olly - I'm a hack asshole unable to provide you with what you want.
Gonzo's Mom- And some of you are the demons!
User avatar
35mmpaul
Art Expert
Posts: 8098
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:40 pm
Location: NYC

Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:50 pm

JOE IS BANNED
jkw3000 - Nobody ever really wins in this hobby.
Olly - I'm a hack asshole unable to provide you with what you want.
Gonzo's Mom- And some of you are the demons!
User avatar
cotis
Art Expert
Posts: 4336
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:03 pm
Location: USA

Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:53 pm

Image
User avatar
35mmpaul
Art Expert
Posts: 8098
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:40 pm
Location: NYC

Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:04 pm

Image
jkw3000 - Nobody ever really wins in this hobby.
Olly - I'm a hack asshole unable to provide you with what you want.
Gonzo's Mom- And some of you are the demons!
User avatar
matowest
Art Expert
Posts: 4876
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:09 am

Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:14 pm

:pint:
User avatar
KingOfNothing
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 386
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:35 pm
Location: Lost Angeles

Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:35 pm

So many to choose from!!!!!

jkw3000 wrote:https://bottleneckgallery.com/blogs/new ... -sale-info

Batman: The Animated Series - Season 1 by George Caltsoudas
Giclee prints
Hand-numbered (editions vary)
16 x 20 inches
$40 each

Image
NEVER FORGET Image 02/14/14
Je préfère mourir sur mes pieds que de vivre à genoux
User avatar
michaelmillichamp
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 696
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:53 am

Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:34 pm

matowest wrote:
jkw3000 wrote:https://bottleneckgallery.com/blogs/new ... -sale-info

Batman: The Animated Series - Season 1 by George Caltsoudas
Giclee prints
Hand-numbered (editions vary)
16 x 20 inches
$40 each

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
partpat wrote:Someone really should try and quote the Batman set pictures again on this page :lol:
These ones?
California weather is pretty nice.
User avatar
partpat
Art Expert
Posts: 9339
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:54 pm

Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:39 pm

Man where did those batman prints go? Cant find them any where.

The new Pollock for Ghosts of the Forest in New York tonight and tomorrow is pretty slick... :clap:
User avatar
NickoRay
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 70
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:10 pm

Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:27 pm

Guydo tease of a SW print. Most likely another compilation. He seems to be the go-to guy for comp comps

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwK2GztlHpA ... _copy_link
User avatar
dmm8878
Art Expert
Posts: 1958
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:00 am
Location: CT

Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:45 am

Will there be a lottery for the Pollock Ghosts of the Forest print?
ottomatik71 wrote:Your punk ass attitude isn't going to help you get this print.
User avatar
GoBluePanic
Art Expert
Posts: 2243
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:42 am

Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:52 am

michaelmillichamp wrote:
matowest wrote:
jkw3000 wrote:https://bottleneckgallery.com/blogs/new ... -sale-info

Batman: The Animated Series - Season 1 by George Caltsoudas
Giclee prints
Hand-numbered (editions vary)
16 x 20 inches
$40 each

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
partpat wrote:Someone really should try and quote the Batman set pictures again on this page :lol:
These ones?
California weather is pretty nice.
Wanted to bring these down the page
I'm not someone else.
Post Reply