Framed by Furthur Frames

Share your pictures of framed art and discuss framing.
appletree
Art Expert

Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:53 am

sorry
Last edited by appletree on Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<3 + Image = T.H.C.

:::Johnathon Powers Photography:::
Sail wrote:it was all just a misunderstandingtree.
appletree
Art Expert

Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:54 am

welp
Last edited by appletree on Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<3 + Image = T.H.C.

inkedup
Art Expert

Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:35 am

^Pics aren't working.
KNEEL13
EB Team

Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:17 am

What is tl:dr?

It looks like you linked images from your email, that's why their not working.
appletree wrote:Well up past my bedtime, but could not stop looking at these. First I will get the tl:dr out of the way.
Corey was an absolute pleasure to work with from before any work ever even started, through the entire process, and updates whenever I was curious how things were going. I was patient with them as they were I, happy to know they were busy for the holiday season! I felt bad because for one or two of the pieces I had him pitch me a ton of ideas, to which he told me he has had much worse haha. While I only talked with Corey himself I imagine that a man of his caliber is surrounded by similar people, so to everyone at Furthur Frames thanks so much. Well a lot has already been said about Corey in the past, but I will re-confirm that he reliable, honest, courteous, extremely helpful, and an all around wonderful person to have had the pleasure of dealing with. Thanks so much and definitely exceeded my expectations.

Anyway thanks again and hopefully more to share with you guys/gals in the near future. Don't hesitate to send anything to Furthur Frames.

PS: Thanks to my girlfriend for the digital camera (for a point and shoot takes awesome photos) for Christmas. I had no idea what I was getting, she followed my excitement up by informing me I can now sell all the extra posters I have! No more "sorry for the photo it is my iphone".

First up is Dan McCarthy's Harvest Moon 2011:
fotbh
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:23 am

KNEEL13 wrote:What is tl:dr?
Too long; didn't read.
KNEEL13
EB Team

Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:27 am

I think it's funny when people write a book and then abbreviate something simple or a title. WRITE IT OUT!!!!! :evil:

Thanks for answering my question! :)
summoner
Art Freak

Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:34 am

acidfree wrote:Corey was nice enough to send me some ideas for my Ansin Bride variant. Here is what I picked.

I really like the lighter mat and I think the frame fits perfectly. Can't wait to see the finished product. :)
Would never pay the price that these prints are going for, but I will have to say that this mock up is very nice!
Image Image Image
Scottjohnston
Art Expert

Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:08 am

acidfree wrote:Corey was nice enough to send me some ideas for my Ansin Bride variant. Here is what I picked.

I really like the lighter mat and I think the frame fits perfectly. Can't wait to see the finished product. :)
Hope you went with that one...looks awesome :clap:
appletree
Art Expert

Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:00 pm

bahahaha epic fail. will re-do it all right now. need the womp womp wommmm clip.
<3 + Image = T.H.C.

appletree
Art Expert

Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:18 pm

Ok sorry for all the posts...gonna start with a clean slate.

Well up past my bedtime, but could not stop looking at these. First I will get the tl:dr out of the way.
Corey was an absolute pleasure to work with from before any work ever even started, through the entire process, and updates whenever I was curious how things were going. I was patient with them as they were I, happy to know they were busy for the holiday season! I felt bad because for one or two of the pieces I had him pitch me a ton of ideas, to which he told me he has had much worse haha. While I only talked with Corey himself I imagine that a man of his caliber is surrounded by similar people, so to everyone at Furthur Frames thanks so much. Well a lot has already been said about Corey in the past, but I will re-confirm that he reliable, honest, courteous, extremely helpful, and an all around wonderful person to have had the pleasure of dealing with. Thanks so much and definitely exceeded my expectations.

Anyway thanks again and hopefully more to share with you guys/gals in the near future. Don't hesitate to send anything to Furthur Frames.

PS: Thanks to my girlfriend for the digital camera (for a point and shoot takes awesome photos) for Christmas. I had no idea what I was getting, she followed my excitement up by informing me I can now sell all the extra posters I have! No more "sorry for the photo it is my iphone".

First up is Dan McCarthy's Harvest Moon 2011:
<3 + Image = T.H.C.

appletree
Art Expert

Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:19 pm

Second up is Sail's Meridian Sketch 2012:
<3 + Image = T.H.C.

appletree
Art Expert

Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:19 pm

Third up is Aaron Horkey's Dead Man 2009:
<3 + Image = T.H.C.

dasponyboy
Art Expert

Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:43 pm

Appletree those all look amazing! :drool: There's no substitute for his linen/satin wrapped mats, they look so classy. :clap:
machination
EB Team Emeritus

Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:00 pm

Looks aces
Drumavarium
Art Expert

Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:07 pm

Fantastic!