Framed Stuff Part 11

Share your pictures of framed art and discuss framing.
User avatar
phishstix101
Art Expert
Posts: 6106
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 1:00 am

Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:14 am

Very nice Nate!
Image
User avatar
CPreksta
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 111
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:44 pm

Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:09 pm

Swapped this from black frame into white and love it. The art pops off of the wall much better.
IMG_1798.JPG
User avatar
scobro13
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 329
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:31 pm
Location: Glasgow, Scotland

Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:38 pm

Amazing ET. Looks great with the white frame on white wall. Just given me an idea...
kansasbbq
Art Freak
Posts: 18056
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:46 pm
Location: AUSTIN, tx

Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:16 pm

CPreksta wrote:Swapped this from black frame into white and love it. The art pops off of the wall much better.
Is that a Hobby Lobby frame?
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
User avatar
CPreksta
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 111
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:44 pm

Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:50 pm

kansasbbq wrote:
CPreksta wrote:Swapped this from black frame into white and love it. The art pops off of the wall much better.
Is that a Hobby Lobby frame?
Yep
User avatar
bert
Art Expert
Posts: 1732
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:36 pm

Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:10 pm

That ET is perfect, well done.
User avatar
SPAC04
Art Expert
Posts: 2647
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:10 pm
Location: New York

Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:33 am

love the double matte, good stuff
LifTid wrote:I know it's not as nice as a lot of ya'lls, but it's my first real frame up.

Became buddies with the manager over the past couple weeks and he even threw in the masterpiece glass for free :clap:

Sorry for the huge pic

Image

Cheers
A
User avatar
p1pp1n
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 157
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:32 pm

Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:59 am

Image
jstrolo93
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 53
Joined: Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:56 pm

Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:33 am

Cross Post from the Furthur Frames Thread, to be delivered to me in about two weeks!
User avatar
666ways2love
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 310
Joined: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:19 pm

Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:03 pm

lil King Trashmouth OG from Bob's Burgers G1988 show

Image

Image
User avatar
bulkhead72
Art Expert
Posts: 9504
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:50 am
Location: Los Angeles

Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:02 am

I am usually a white on white guy, but that looks great! Well done!
BFLV
New User
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:31 am
Location: France

Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:04 pm

SPAC04 wrote:love the double matte, good stuff
LifTid wrote:I know it's not as nice as a lot of ya'lls, but it's my first real frame up.

Became buddies with the manager over the past couple weeks and he even threw in the masterpiece glass for free :clap:

Sorry for the huge pic

Image

Cheers
A
Yes very nice poster and frame
User avatar
GoBluePanic
Art Expert
Posts: 2455
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:42 am

Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:10 am

p1pp1n wrote:Image
Wow
I'm not someone else.
User avatar
BigDave
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat May 06, 2006 1:00 am
Location: Chicagoland

Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:40 pm

Got this back from the framers today

Image
User avatar
CPreksta
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 111
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:44 pm

Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:08 pm

I'm on a bit of a white frame kick these days.
inside-out.jpg
Post Reply