All things Spotlight Displays

Share your pictures of framed art and discuss framing.
User avatar
dodgers77
Art Expert
Posts: 1784
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:32 am
Location: Westside

Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:39 am

WolfBrewer wrote:Finally pulled the trigger on a couple of these. Went with champagne to match the rest of the frames on my wall. Excited to see them in the flesh!
I pick up the white frame ! Can't wait to put it on my wall !! :D
User avatar
SpotlightDisplays
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 122
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:52 am
Contact:

Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:43 am

Great Pics guys!!!! Really glad you are all Happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
chisoxcollector
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 356
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:14 pm
Location: Central Florida
Contact:

Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:32 pm

I'll be buying 6 more frames as soon as funds allow it.

Robert, let me know if you're looking to trade for anything in my collection lol!
User avatar
novascotiapower
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 267
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:11 pm
Location: Toronto

Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:50 am

Just pulled the trigger on 6 frames! Looking forward to enjoying the prints that have just been sitting in my flat file. very excited to get some themes going!
User avatar
glenn1
Art Expert
Posts: 1697
Joined: Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:21 pm
Location: Milwaukee

Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:29 pm

Want to get one for Olly's Harry Potter book set, but not sure to go with black, white, or something else.
User avatar
Antimacy
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:49 am
Location: Canada

Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:51 pm

novascotiapower wrote:Just pulled the trigger on 6 frames! Looking forward to enjoying the prints that have just been sitting in my flat file. very excited to get some themes going!
Can you please let me know how much duty/taxes/brokerage, etc. is when you receive them? I'm in Toronto as well and have been interested in ordering.

Thanks in advance!
User avatar
novascotiapower
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 267
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:11 pm
Location: Toronto

Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:58 pm

Antimacy wrote:
novascotiapower wrote:Just pulled the trigger on 6 frames! Looking forward to enjoying the prints that have just been sitting in my flat file. very excited to get some themes going!
Can you please let me know how much duty/taxes/brokerage, etc. is when you receive them? I'm in Toronto as well and have been interested in ordering.

Thanks in advance!
Sure thing! I was checking the FedEx website, it looks like 7% for import and a 5% GST charge, so that's what I'm bracing myself for. I'll let you know the exact amount when I receive them though.
User avatar
Antimacy
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:49 am
Location: Canada

Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:12 pm

novascotiapower wrote:
Antimacy wrote:
novascotiapower wrote:Just pulled the trigger on 6 frames! Looking forward to enjoying the prints that have just been sitting in my flat file. very excited to get some themes going!
Can you please let me know how much duty/taxes/brokerage, etc. is when you receive them? I'm in Toronto as well and have been interested in ordering.

Thanks in advance!
Sure thing! I was checking the FedEx website, it looks like 7% for import and a 5% GST charge, so that's what I'm bracing myself for. I'll let you know the exact amount when I receive them though.
Awesome, thanks! I don't think it will be a lot but it's nice to have an idea. Did you get 24x36 frames?
User avatar
jmagee87
Art Expert
Posts: 5988
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:02 pm
Location: Baton Rouge, LA

Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:30 pm

Just picked up my first 3. Looking forward to finally giving these a go
ImageImage #trollcru
Kramerica wrote:never listen to anything rambo says.
RambosRemodeler wrote:You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.
User avatar
novascotiapower
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 267
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:11 pm
Location: Toronto

Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:50 am

Antimacy wrote:
novascotiapower wrote:
Antimacy wrote:
novascotiapower wrote:Just pulled the trigger on 6 frames! Looking forward to enjoying the prints that have just been sitting in my flat file. very excited to get some themes going!
Can you please let me know how much duty/taxes/brokerage, etc. is when you receive them? I'm in Toronto as well and have been interested in ordering.

Thanks in advance!
Sure thing! I was checking the FedEx website, it looks like 7% for import and a 5% GST charge, so that's what I'm bracing myself for. I'll let you know the exact amount when I receive them though.
Awesome, thanks! I don't think it will be a lot but it's nice to have an idea. Did you get 24x36 frames?
I got five 24x36 and one 18x24. Once I get the frames situated in their places I'll probably order another five or so.
User avatar
jmagee87
Art Expert
Posts: 5988
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:02 pm
Location: Baton Rouge, LA

Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:10 pm

My 3 arrived today. Supposed to be raining all day tomorrow so sounds like the perfect time to rearrange frames and get these on the wall
ImageImage #trollcru
Kramerica wrote:never listen to anything rambo says.
RambosRemodeler wrote:You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.
User avatar
jmagee87
Art Expert
Posts: 5988
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:02 pm
Location: Baton Rouge, LA

Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:13 pm

Really loving these. So easy to use and look great too. Will definitely be buying more

Image
ImageImage #trollcru
Kramerica wrote:never listen to anything rambo says.
RambosRemodeler wrote:You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.
User avatar
doctorcottard
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:17 pm
Location: Austin

Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:12 pm

Love this idea and product. One question: is it easy to switch out prints with the frame still on the wall? My house has two walls that can't hold nails, and frames have to be mounted there. Could I still rotate posters, or would it be a hassle? Thanks,
Michael
User avatar
MJGallicchio
Art Expert
Posts: 1789
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:35 pm
Location: In between NYC and Boston

Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:13 am

Have any of you guys used a spotlight for a metal print? For consistency with the other prints I have hanging in the room, another spotlight would work best, but I'm not positive that's the route I want to go.
User avatar
rubberneck
Art God
Posts: 25404
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:19 pm
Location: Houston, TX

Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:07 am

MJGallicchio wrote:Have any of you guys used a spotlight for a metal print? For consistency with the other prints I have hanging in the room, another spotlight would work best, but I'm not positive that's the route I want to go.
Metal snap frame on metal print would scratch.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0


"rara charta, gravi negotio"
Post Reply