All things Spotlight Displays

Share your pictures of framed art and discuss framing.
SpotlightDisplays
Art Connoisseur

Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:21 pm

ffactoryxx wrote:Whats the difference between the "Front Loading Movie Poster Frames" and "Art and Print Frames" other than size?

Also do you happen to ever run bulk specials, Free Shipping or discounts over a certain order size?

These are awesome.
Hey FFactory,

There is no difference other than size.

We do free shipping on all orders over $100.00

Everyone here gets a 10% discount. If some of you have ordered and did not use some type of discount code please let me know right away and I will take care of it for you. The code for this forum use to be Expresso Beans. I have made it simpler, the 10% discount code is now BEANS.

For orders over 10 frames contact me and I will try and work a better deal with people.

Thanks FFactory!
SpotlightDisplays
Art Connoisseur

Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:23 pm

wonkabars7 wrote:Hi Robert, glad you made your way here and that folks are taking you up on your frames!

That Psycho three sheet is just one piece overlay, and its great! The Italian frame is two, and people only notice the crease/separation from the two pieces when I point it out.
For most if not all folks here, that is irrelevant since the prints here are much, much smaller.

---

Also, to everyone, I made a mistake in my initial post...the large frame width is 2.5" whereas the small frame is 1.25" wide. Sorry if there was any confusion.
As pictured, I have both, and both are great so I wouldn't sweat or over think that regard of an order.
Thank you Sir and if you need the side rails shorter let me know!
SpotlightDisplays
Art Connoisseur

Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:29 pm

Mapman wrote:Hey Robert, I see you are located in Naperville, do you have a store front or a place someone can pick up in person to save on shipping?
Hello Mapman, I do not have a store front. my frames are all cut for me off location. I use to have them in stock here my office/home but it was starting to get to be to much and didn't want to disrespect my neighbors.

All orders over $100 ship for free plus you get a 10% discount with code BEANS. Shipping charges for all orders under $100 is $9.95 shipped via FedEx so not too bad.

Thanks Mapman!
johndv
Art Connoisseur

Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:59 pm

This is great, looking forward to trying these frames.

One question about hanging. I typically use a single nail w/hanger and wire. Can these frames be hung that way? Or does it have to be 2 nails or doing all four drywall screws, as you recommend? Thanks.
SpotlightDisplays
Art Connoisseur

Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:52 pm

johndv wrote:This is great, looking forward to trying these frames.

One question about hanging. I typically use a single nail w/hanger and wire. Can these frames be hung that way? Or does it have to be 2 nails or doing all four drywall screws, as you recommend? Thanks.
Hello John, I Only use two nails for all the frames I currently have hanging in my house which are 27" x 41" or smaller. For anything larger I would recommend using the drywall screws just for safety reasons. You can also rig a wire in the back with the two holes in the frame using a nut and bolt with the hole in it.

Hope this helps!
johndv
Art Connoisseur

Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:27 pm

Thanks Robert!
SpotlightDisplays
Art Connoisseur

Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:50 pm

johndv wrote:Thanks Robert!
Anytime John!
jlewis6159
Art Connoisseur

Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:34 pm

SpotlightDisplays wrote:
jlewis6159 wrote:Damn, all of Wonka's pics are nice but that Bresson is no joke.

My own spotlight display.
Very nice!!! Thanks for posting J!
Thanks Robert, wouldn't be much without your frame work!
SpotlightDisplays
Art Connoisseur

Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:07 pm

jlewis6159 wrote:
SpotlightDisplays wrote:
jlewis6159 wrote:Damn, all of Wonka's pics are nice but that Bresson is no joke.

My own spotlight display.
Very nice!!! Thanks for posting J!
Thanks Robert, wouldn't be much without your frame work!
I have to give that credit to my cutter but Thank You Jay!!!
SpotlightDisplays
Art Connoisseur

Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:51 am

A few people have been asking so just wanted to clear it up. The 10% discount code for frames is BEANS If you placed an order and did not use a 10% discount code please let me know so I can get that discount to you. Thank you all!!!
mnelson
Art Connoisseur

Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:14 pm

Yeah, I think I'm sold. I'll research more tonight when I get home, but it looks like I'll be ordering a couple few frames tonight.

Thanks for being so personable and upfront, Robert. Makes all the difference :clap:
SpotlightDisplays
Art Connoisseur

Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:30 pm

mnelson wrote:Yeah, I think I'm sold. I'll research more tonight when I get home, but it looks like I'll be ordering a couple few frames tonight.

Thanks for being so personable and upfront, Robert. Makes all the difference :clap:
Thank you very much Mnealson! I stand behind these frames 100% and want you to be COMPLETELY happy with them. There is nothing I hate more than to buy something off the internet and when I get it being disappointed! I LOVE these frames and if I didn't, I wouldn't be selling them. And if you decide to order I know you will too.
Cinlabyrinth
Art Expert

Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:21 am

Sweet, shipping notice on 2 I ordered! Should see them this week. 8)
bulkhead72
Art Expert

Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:25 pm

Just got my frame in today and I couldn't wait to test it out. Super easy and the results are great (if I do say so myself!).

This is a godsend for me! :)

Last edited by bulkhead72 on Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
63schoeffling
Art Expert

Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:26 pm

Looks good bulk. Nice work!