Framed Stuff Part 9

Share your pictures of framed art and discuss framing.
Locked
User avatar
Hellraiser
Art Expert
Posts: 2016
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:38 pm

Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:10 am

Halloween frame up :)

Wanted to use an orange inner mount at first but couldn't find a good enough colour match. Glad I didn't as the brown works amazingly well with the print.

Really happy how it turned out.

Image

Image
User avatar
Rick_a_c
EB Trainee
Posts: 9589
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:46 pm
Location: Atlanta, Ga

Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:24 am

I agree. The brown lets the orange lettering of the image pop a bit. :clap:
I always defer to someone who's wearing a beater, regardless of what else he's wearing.
User avatar
starkdesign
Art Expert
Posts: 5747
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:00 am
Location: TX
Contact:

Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:59 am

Figured this belonged in this thread too, custom LEGO frame I built last night for the awesome Whalen LEGO print:

http://instagram.com/p/mIROFNhkZv/
Image

More discussion about the process of the build in the LEGO thread here: http://forum.expressobeans.com/viewtopi ... 1#p2554561
Image New Zelda collection grid, but still need more; gotta keep adding to my collection! Image
User avatar
dasponyboy
Art Expert
Posts: 5363
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:47 pm
Location: THE ILL

Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:09 am

Hellraiser wrote:Halloween frame up :)

Wanted to use an orange inner mount at first but couldn't find a good enough colour match. Glad I didn't as the brown works amazingly well with the print.

Really happy how it turned out.

Image

Image
Looks perfect :clap:
User avatar
fnord
Art Expert
Posts: 7399
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:19 pm

Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:57 pm

jettad wrote:Added this to the Spanish Passion thread as well, but I finally got my Spanish Passion framed. It has been just under a year since I bought it.

The framing was inspired by Tigerblood's framing, although my frame is a lot thinner.

Image


Image
Well done jettad! It looks great, im jelly.
DeltaSigChi4 wrote:Don't let these nerds hold you down, playa.

E
User avatar
coborjobs2010
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 512
Joined: Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:47 pm
Location: TX

Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:30 pm

starkdesign wrote:Figured this belonged in this thread too, custom LEGO frame I built last night for the awesome Whalen LEGO print:

http://instagram.com/p/mIROFNhkZv/
Image

More discussion about the process of the build in the LEGO thread here: http://forum.expressobeans.com/viewtopi ... 1#p2554561
This is so awesome
Image Image
User avatar
Hellboy
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 706
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:16 pm
Location: Portland, OR

Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:58 pm

That Halloween looks great! 8)
User avatar
summoner
Art Freak
Posts: 11179
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:22 am

Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:01 pm

Toobs inspired me to get my Taylor AWiL framed FINALLY. Pics dont have the best lighting, but you get the point.

Image

Image

Image
Image Image Image
User avatar
TattooMike
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 661
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:02 am
Location: Louisville, Ky

Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:04 pm

coborjobs2010 wrote:
starkdesign wrote:Figured this belonged in this thread too, custom LEGO frame I built last night for the awesome Whalen LEGO print:
This is so awesome

Yes, yes it is.
ironjaiden wrote: ...because I'm a 14 year old boy trapped in a middle aged asshole suit.
Evolution
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 714
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2003 1:00 am

Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:37 pm

JLUs (and a Stout) over the staircase.

Image
ChildofKrypton
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:27 pm
Location: UK

Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:51 pm

Damn, that Avengers....Perfect! :shock:
“Every flight begins with a fall.”
User avatar
pistolpete314
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 248
Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:50 pm

Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:44 pm

That avengers looks amazing, goes well with that wall
User avatar
Cragars
Art Expert
Posts: 7455
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:04 am

Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:55 pm

Looks like a great room :D
User avatar
TOTM
Art Expert
Posts: 3333
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:36 pm

Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:37 am

This looks great, very cool poster!
Vytis33 wrote:Picked this up from my framer today. Vintage 1950's era cycling poster from Sweden.

Image
This is sooo slick, nice work on the frame up! Luuurve this print...
jettad wrote:Added this to the Spanish Passion thread as well, but I finally got my Spanish Passion framed. It has been just under a year since I bought it.

The framing was inspired by Tigerblood's framing, although my frame is a lot thinner.

Image
antiyou
Art Expert
Posts: 2768
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2005 1:00 am

Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:43 pm

Evolution wrote:JLUs (and a Stout) over the staircase.

Image
That's the best pic I've seen of framed stuff. I call shopped.
Won't be in a position to sell for a few months. Not likely before end of May 2014 please don't pm and ask.
Locked