Secure shipping solutions ?

Information on shipping, storing and repairing your art, plus your reviews on products for art collecting, making, storing, etc..
Guiloo
Art Connoisseur

Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:45 am

Hi everybody !

First, I hope that here is the fine place to post about my issue (and that’s my first post!).

As I’m French and I often order posters from US designers I would like to know about SECURE shipping solutions (USPS, Fedex…). It means that I would like to be sure to receive my orders.

I’m asking about it because many times, my posters never arrived to me…and I feel depressed!

Thanks in advance for your help.

Guilhem
chalkdust
Art Expert

Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:13 am

Guiloo
Art Connoisseur

Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:19 am

It doesn't help but thank you for the croissant !!!
buddhawake
Art Connoisseur

Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:11 pm

being that you are in france, if you use UPS you will be raped when it comes to brokerage and customs fees even if your package went through without a problem. DHL might be the same. not sure about FedEx. if you are buying something from here to get shipped overthere, you should ask for it to be sent registered mail. the US postal service charges about $10-11 for this service and it just means that it gets taped so that there is no monkeying around with it and is caged from when the person sends it to delivery so very little hands get in contact with it. PM if you want and I could maybe help you out.
Guiloo
Art Connoisseur

Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:02 pm

Oh sorry about the delay but thank you so much! It helps a lot !

Cheers !